I bricked my Kindle Fire HD :(

Search This thread

nathansuchy

Jul 12, 2012
Elizabeth City
www.nsuchy.tk
I now need to order a factory cable (which you can me out with here: https://www.wepay.com/donations/1151307052 hahaha). In the meantime can someone provide the "right" Kindle Fire HD 7" images to flash once I get my factory cable? Thanks :)

Also my problem is tried to flash system.img (did not flash boot or recovery just system) and now it just loops. Kindle Fire over and over. If there is a way to get to fastboot before I order my cable let me know. It turns on but just says Kindle Fire in orange and never reachs the blue boot loader :(

Thanks for whatever help you can give me. Luckly I still have my trusty Linux Laptop which is still working.

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
This utility comes with them and flashes them for you but I don't think it was recoded in bash shell script, so use the files it has with it, and if you have an understanding of what do do already with the images great, if not I guess I can explain, though if you know how to read batch then the commands are either the same or near similar for the fast boot commands that are used in the script. Who knows maybe this comes with a shell script... If not I might code one in the future if I have time. I haven't had the luxury of bricking my kindle yet so I haven't had a need to download this.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

onemeila

Jan 2, 2012
Winchester
I now need to order a factory cable (which you can me out with here: https://www.wepay.com/donations/1151307052 hahaha). In the meantime can someone provide the "right" Kindle Fire HD 7" images to flash once I get my factory cable? Thanks :)

Also my problem is tried to flash system.img (did not flash boot or recovery just system) and now it just loops. Kindle Fire over and over. If there is a way to get to fastboot before I order my cable let me know. It turns on but just says Kindle Fire in orange and never reachs the blue boot loader :(

Thanks for whatever help you can give me. Luckly I still have my trusty Linux Laptop which is still working.

PM me. I will give you a factory cable.