{Wifi Hack tools} Network Spoofer - Wifi Killer

Search This thread

androizers

Nov 28, 2012
Amritsar
I can confirm workin of Network Spoof in my Xperia P, But Haven't try Wifi Kill....
So Don't know bout that..
Rest its ****in Awesome.... <3 it.. :cool:

dragxdk

Jun 3, 2012
www.youtube.com
It kills not all the time, sometimes it doesn t work...
Maybe because this is free version... I don t know why there is a bug.

Than i scan correctly and i clic grab and kill ip, sometimes doesn t work...:(

tapatalk

topgun_iceman

Apr 20, 2013
Ada
Help!

I used this on my wifi, and the spoofs won't go away! I have force stopped the app, restarted my phone, deleted the app, disconnected my phone from from the wifi, and reset the router, all to no avail. Help please, my dad is very angry at me!

StinkyToilet

Mar 7, 2013
Medan
The spoofs sometimes didn't work. The most effective hack for is redirect to kittenwar.com. But very cool app!

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

takato23

Sep 18, 2010
hey, it don't work on a Galaxy S4. I get "Chroot:can't execute "spoof": permission denied. Starting spoof. Spoof done"
I have the phone rooted and it asked for persmission... I saw that other S4 has the same problem. What could it be?

hey, it don't work on a Galaxy S4. I get "Chroot:can't execute "spoof": permission denied. Starting spoof. Spoof done"
I have the phone rooted and it asked for persmission... I saw that other S4 has the same problem. What could it be?

We dont know @takato23
Ask in your own forum!'
This is no S4 forum;)

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers® 4 Ever !!:..
Sent From The Moon With My Xperia P !

sony_84

Sep 20, 2012
Malang
Long before this thread cones in Xperia P , U , Sola , Go themes and Apps , i have tried in my Xperia U and also Xperia P ..
it works really well on my xperia P .. but , i experienced random reset in xperia u.. maybe it lacks of RAM ....
these apps are nice ,, but use it wisely and use it as educational purposes ...

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Does it crash when you turn it off?

Send from my xperia p

Do you mean when you turn off the wifi killer , the phone restarts ?
yes , it will reboot the phone just to revert the driver of wlan back to normal.
in hacking or controling wlan needs to modify the wlan driver , and wifi killer only modifies when we choose start ,,, when we turn off it will reboot the phone...

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

The spoofs sometimes didn't work. The most effective hack for is redirect to kittenwar.com. But very cool app!

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

is your device ICS or JB ?
I found some features don't work in JB ... but in ICS all features working really well ....

InaruMejil

Sep 11, 2012
San Juan
Interestingly download app and expirience same issue as described. My own phone will shut down. Using Lg Optimus G Pro.

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars

Your phone is too much advance to use apps like this.

Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

dragxdk

Jun 3, 2012
www.youtube.com
syhamu2a.jpg

:what: :confused:

tapatalk

fugitiv3

Aug 17, 2009
why does it install the big file on the device? it shouldnt be on the sd card?

Can I move it ?

androizers

Nov 28, 2012
Amritsar
why does it install the big file on the device? it shouldnt be on the sd card?

Can I move it ?

Simple Answer!
Just like a dictionary require a full data base to work to the fullest, just the way like this app requires to work with complete database.... (Logic) :rolleyes::cool:

Every Post Is Important To Us, Nd So The Same Is With Our Reply Back!!
Show a little appreciation when you receive help... :)
XDA MEMBER

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    netspoof.png

promo.png

Youtube vid here

Network Spoofer lets you change websites on other people’s computers from an Android phone. After downloading simply log onto a Wifi network, choose a spoof to use and press start.
    Please note that there is no intention for Network Spoofer to include any malicious features. This application is a fun demonstration of how vulnerable home networks are to simple attacks, with permission of the network owner - DO NOT attempt to use Network Spoofer on any corporate or other non-residential networks (eg. at school, university). It becomes very obvious when Network Spoofer is being used on a Network, and use of Network Spoofer will be considered malicious hacking by network administrators.

You can send every web page to a specific site, flip all images, or just pass all network traffic through your phone so you can... have a look. Obviously, this app has malicious potential, so be good, folks. There is also a hefty 99MB download associated with the app. you also need root

Wifi killer: with this app you can disable internet connection for a device on the same network. So if someone (anyone) is abusing the internet wasting precious bandwidth for a Justin Bieber videoclips you could just kill their connection and stay happy with a full bandwidth just for yourself.

Download Network spoofer here

Download Wifi killer here

nexusae0_2012-11-08-18.54.16.png

nexusae0_2012-11-08-19.14.35.png

wifi-kill.jpg

This are not my apps but this is a great app that every root user should know​

You can hit thanks:good:
    Is that really work? Why its that big??I mean 99 MG for an app!!!

Sent from my LT22i using xda premium

Dont know but it is deleted from Google play because wifi hacking can be used for bad thigs, and just give it a try. You don't have anything to lose.

Send from my xperia p
    I'm obviously doing something wrong when trying to download the wifi killer because it sends me to a 2shared.com site but then shows up with no link to download. I downloaded the Netspoofer with no problems. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong or post the apk on the thread?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Redirect over Here
    This One Works Fine!!!

Every Post Is Important To Us, Nd So The Same Is With Our Reply Back!!
    Show a little appreciation when you receive help... :)
    XDA MEMBER
    Does it work?

I am not able to download because I am not home. Has anyone tried it yet?
    Wifi killer link problem ... the site is available , but the file isnt