FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Is this method worked ??

Yes
 
17 Vote(s)
62.96%
No
 
10 Vote(s)
37.04%

[TUT] Fix broken touchscreen problem of xperia mini pro (SK17i,SK17a)

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 33
 
By bangladeshi, Member on 16th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello friends,this is my first post in xda
Today i am gonna share how to fix touchscreen problem in xperia mini pro
Many users have this problem after flashing wrong rom i have too.I have tried all soution in xda forum and i can't fix it properly..
There is a working solution in xda
It is:
First flash xperia active rom (you can't install xperia ftf,it shows a error) You need custom rom
Then touch worked
Then flash cyanogenmod 9 or 10


I have used this method for 5 months,cm9 is good but it has no proper indic language support,Then i used cm10,it is not stable yet
Specially no sony xperience

Then i find out a method how to work official rom(ics) in Xperia mini pro,also U can use this method in custom rom,I have created a flashable zip for .587 rom then i flashed
Yahoo it is working
You have to change two files

Softwares u need:
WinRAR
Notepad++

And Brain

Open custom roms zip(e.g:Realics R6,smart xperia rom,Xperia ultimate HD,Revolution ics HD)

Showing this tutorial with revolution ics HD (author & port by:Saqib nazm)

Open revolution ics hd rom zip with winrar




s18.postimg.org/iay1he9uh/Screenshot_10.png


Then go to aroma folder>active>etc>firmware and extract touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex

Then go to aroma folder>minipro>etc>firmware and delete these files(just use keyboard del button):



s24.postimg.org/4b0fyfcat/Screenshot_11.png


Then u need the extracted touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex

Drag and drop this file in firmware folder of mini pro,Save any changes if need

Then you have to edit hw_config.sh

You can find this in aroma\minipro\etc

Open this file with notepad++

Delete this lines




s14.postimg.org/l5vnia6xd/Screenshot_12.png


Then copy this:



Code:
dev=/sys/devices/platform/spi_qsd.0/spi0.0
app_id=`cat  $dev/appid`
case "$app_id" in
	"0x0207")
		fw=touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex
        ;;
	*)
		fw=touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex
        ;;



And paste this in there(you can find it also in xperia active hw_config.sh,Just copy these lines nothing else)
Then save that file with notepad++
Then flash rom,everything will work
You can do this with all rom just change this two files
Happy Flashing

Sorry for my bad english
Can anyone make a .62 Gingerbread a flashable zip ?? That will be helpful
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (10).jpg
Views:	3874
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	2123392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (11).jpg
Views:	3657
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	2123393   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (12).jpg
Views:	3658
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	2123394   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (13).jpg
Views:	3205
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	2123395  
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to bangladeshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bangladeshi Ad-Free
 
 
16th July 2013, 09:07 PM |#2  
Saqib Nazm's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 7,850
 
Donate to Me
More
Great Bro as many people reported that they are touchscreen is not recoverable by following many methods this should really help them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
16th July 2013, 10:24 PM |#3  
UchihaDareNial's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seremban
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Nice to see someone made a more convenient but harder as required a lot of tutorials

Anyway,always double check before flashing the custom tom that you downloaded whether it is for your device or not...just my 2 cents

Sent from my LT28h using xda premium
17th July 2013, 09:14 AM |#4  
bangladeshi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaDareNial

Nice to see someone made a more convenient but harder as required a lot of tutorials

Anyway,always double check before flashing the custom tom that you downloaded whether it is for your device or not...just my 2 cents

Sent from my LT28h using xda premium



HMM i flashed gagans rom,in rom thread i see xperia mini pro poster,he didn't mention xperia mini pro there,i pm'ed him is this rom work in xperia mini pro?? he said yes,then i flash and got this bull**** problem ..
17th July 2013, 10:31 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up THankxxxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladeshi

Hello friends,this is my first post in xda
Today i am gonna share how to fix touchscreen problem in xperia mini pro
Many users have this problem after flashing wrong rom i have too.I have tried all soution in xda forum and i can't fix it properly..
There is a working solution in xda
It is:
First flash xperia active rom (you can't install xperia ftf,it shows a error) You need custom rom
Then touch worked
Then flash cyanogenmod 9 or 10


I have used this method for 5 months,cm9 is good but it has no proper indic language support,Then i used cm10,it is not stable yet
Specially no sony xperience

Then i find out a method how to work official rom(ics) in Xperia mini pro,also U can use this method in custom rom,I have created a flashable zip for .587 rom then i flashed
Yahoo it is working
You have to change two files

Softwares u need:
WinRAR
Notepad++

And Brain

Open custom roms zip(e.g:Realics R6,smart xperia rom,Xperia ultimate HD,Revolution ics HD)

Showing this tutorial with revolution ics HD (author & port by:Saqib nazm)

Open revolution ics hd rom zip with winrar

s18.postimg.org/iay1he9uh/Screenshot_10.png


Then go to aroma folder>active>etc>firmware and extract touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex

Then go to aroma folder>minipro>etc>firmware and delete these files(just use keyboard del button):

s24.postimg.org/4b0fyfcat/Screenshot_11.png


Then u need the extracted touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex

Drag and drop this file in firmware folder of mini pro,Save any changes if need

Then you have to edit hw_config.sh

You can find this in aroma\minipro\etc

Open this file with notepad++

Delete this lines


s14.postimg.org/l5vnia6xd/Screenshot_12.png


Then copy this:



dev=/sys/devices/platform/spi_qsd.0/spi0.0
app_id=`cat $dev/appid`
case "$app_id" in
"0x0207")
fw=touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex
;;
*)
fw=touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex
;;




And paste this in there(you can find it also in xperia active hw_config.sh,Just copy these lines nothing else)
Then save that file with notepad++
Then flash rom,everything will work
You can do this with all rom just change this two files
Happy Flashing

Sorry for my bad english
Can anyone make a .62 Gingerbread a flashable zip ?? That will be helpful

it worked woeeeee haaaa yaahoooo Thank u My Dear
17th July 2013, 12:13 PM |#6  
UchihaDareNial's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seremban
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladeshi

HMM i flashed gagans rom,in rom thread i see xperia mini pro poster,he didn't mention xperia mini pro there,i pm'ed him is this rom work in xperia mini pro?? he said yes,then i flash and got this bull**** problem ..

Well probably the rom owner maker faults

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium
17th July 2013, 12:56 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,249
 
More
Thanks for the great method! Hope it works for the guys with a bricked touchscreen
18th July 2013, 05:50 PM |#8  
bangladeshi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
don't know,u can test this,
Please inform me if it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by malekpoor024

Xperia mini
Work for st15i?????????????????
Help help

18th July 2013, 06:50 PM |#9  
bangladeshi's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Talking
Thanks for your nice comment bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqib nazm

Great Bro as many people reported that they are touchscreen is not recoverable by following many methods this should really help them

18th July 2013, 10:50 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
God damn if this will work i'll be happy!! cause mootherfu*kers voided my warranty because of this,they say i broke it physically! assholes, i knew that this is firmware related..god damn noob service

Also i see that you have no idea about scripts by looking at code you're suggesting to use.
In fact need to change only to this:

Code:
dev=/sys/devices/platform/spi_qsd.0/spi0.0
app_id=`cat  $dev/appid`
fw=touch_satsuma_hitachi.hex
cause we dont need any cases in this situation, we want to force to use this firmware.
EDIT2: looks like i fixed it.. by using FlashTool and flashed oficial ROM from Sony twice.


EDIT: ANyways this method doesn't help for me.. It's either depends on kernel, cwm or else.... for me doesnt work
22nd July 2013, 08:23 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
FINALLY!! MY PHONE'S BACK TO NORMAL!! THANKS TO MR. bangladeshi!

but i'm still using custom rom, couldn't figure how to make a flashable zip of an FTF :'(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes