FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Brick Samsung galaxy mini 2

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By striker14, Member on 17th July 2013, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hy friends.

Last month I flashed stock ROM. I rooted it and I installed cwm. Two weeks ago I did a factory reset from settings, and it doesn't boot. I can enter in cwm and in download mode, but my PC doesn't recognise it. I have drivers installed, Samsung kies etc, but it still doesn't recognize it.

Please, can someone help me?

Sent from my ST21i using xda app-developers app
17th July 2013, 10:25 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
That's mean your phone is not bricked. Try to reinstall the drivers. Go to download mode and enter it. Run Odin 3. It doesn't matter if Odin not detect it as GT-S6500 for example Odin detect it as T/(V) or any other random word. Click PDA and flash the stock rom or flash CWM.
17th July 2013, 10:28 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Onesti

More
I try to reinstall drivers, even on 3 computers, but it said that USB device was not recognized., so Odin can't see it.

Edit: I have cwm from gt s7500, can someone upload one for mini 2?

18th July 2013, 01:12 AM |#5  
Flag Žepče
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker14

Hy friends.

Last month I flashed stock ROM. I rooted it and I installed cwm. Two weeks ago I did a factory reset from settings, and it doesn't boot. I can enter in cwm and in download mode, but my PC doesn't recognise it. I have drivers installed, Samsung kies etc, but it still doesn't recognize it.

Please, can someone help me?

It's probably stupid idea, but did you try another USB cable, because I was in similar situation and after bunch of drivers installed on several computers i found that the problem was in the USB cable. Tried another USB cable and it worked like a charm. At least it worked for me.
18th July 2013, 07:54 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Onesti

More
I didn't try that, I will try it later, now I'm on a trip with my family and then I have just my tipo.

23rd July 2013, 04:01 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Onesti

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrakO

It's probably stupid idea, but did you try another USB cable, because I was in similar situation and after bunch of drivers installed on several computers i found that the problem was in the USB cable. Tried another USB cable and it worked like a charm. At least it worked for me.

Tryed that, not working, now i'm trying to charge my phone

23rd July 2013, 04:10 PM |#8  
Flag Gijón

More
It may also seem stupid, but you could try Heimdall, an Odin-like software, that may recognise your device, or you could even make sure that when you install the drivers, you should right-click on the .exe file and run as administrator. It worked for me once.
23rd July 2013, 05:28 PM |#9  
Flag Shah Alam

More
I suggest you change usb ports or use another cable

Sent from my GT-S6500 using xda app-developers app
23rd July 2013, 05:50 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Onesti

More
Already do that, three cables on 5 pc's

23rd July 2013, 07:20 PM |#11  
Flag Giurgiu, Romania
Thanks Meter: 21

More
this is not a brick, i'm not sure what's the problem... did you install drivers?? did you try with odin 3.04 and 1.85?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)