FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

By dasi1241, Member on 8th July 2013, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th July 2013, 12:44 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 591

More
thanks to the dev! great app... still testing and comparing.
one quick suggestion: what about shortcuts to contacts, for dialing directly out of your menue? would like to see that very much....

17th July 2013, 04:28 PM |#92  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankind_18

Love it! Just upgrade to pro version after using it for 5 minutes
It'll be perfect if you add more color or you can add RGB option (so users can pick their own color)
And one thing.. Please add reload/rescan media toggle

Will support customize color in next release. Stay tuned.
The Following User Says Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 04:52 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@Dasi

Is there a possibility to get the paid version? I don't have a kreditcard.
I can't buy it in the playstore .
17th July 2013, 05:01 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Great, but still could receive some improvements!

IMHO, the floating point is much too sensitive, most times it starts moving and doesn't open the menu like expected! I would suggest that a long-press starts the moving and that the point is disabled by moving the point across the screen border.

Nevertheless, my favorite tool at the moment! :thumbup:
The Following User Says Thank You to piccobit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift piccobit Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 05:18 PM |#95  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackj30

very nice app. Is there anyway to fix the pie's position anywhere else instead of the screen's center?

cheers

Yes. Some user request similar feature. We will figure out a better way to fulfill the requirement.
The Following User Says Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 06:00 PM |#96  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenmiddie

Nice app and works great on my One and Xperia Tablet Z !

Have purchased Pro version for support.

Would be great if, (like others have said) it can be opened with a swipe gesture?

Yes. Some user request this. We will discuss and figure out a way to make it work. Thanks for suggestion.
17th July 2013, 06:04 PM |#97  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klemenSLO

What about 'call actions' like quick call a person or quick sms? I think it would be a nice feature.

In next release, Floating touch will support to add shortcut to panel. You can find "direct call" to a person in shortcut.

Most of android ROM support this kind of shortcuts.

Please stay tuned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 06:17 PM |#98  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequila6808

Amazing APP

@ Developer,

Would it be possible in the future to give a name to a folder in: " choose action-new folder "

For uses who use Floating Touch everyday, he/she would add many icons to the panel. Obviously, current design of folder is not easy to use. We will try to figure out a better way to optimize it.

Thanks a lot for this suggestion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 07:04 PM |#99  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasi1241

For uses who use Floating Touch everyday, he/she would add many icons to the panel. Obviously, current design of folder is not easy to use. We will try to figure out a better way to optimize it.

Maybe apps and folders can have a user defined/'DIY icon, like the button?
The Following User Says Thank You to WibblyW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WibblyW Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 07:15 PM |#100  
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasi1241

Please also add the ability to set your own icon for folders similar how you have for the customization of the float point icon...

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
17th July 2013, 07:36 PM |#101  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WibblyW

I think Floating Touch is a great idea to avoid too much complexity in the notification shade, where several other apps can put shortcuts. It's better if the notification shade is for notifications only

I have some feature requests. I would gladly pay for these features as part of the Pro option.

• Be able to use app shortcuts (not widgets) as well as apps on the panel. It would be useful to be able to go direct to selected functions for applications already provided with shortcuts
  • Add a shortcut/system option for Android (a) alarm setting screen, (b) sync settings and (c) mobile data settings. I think many people frequently use these settings too
  • Control the opacity of the panel (like you can already do with the floating button). With many apps, sometimes the panel is not clear if the app behind uses similar colours, so I need the panel less transparent
  • Be able to substitute my own (user defined/'DIY') icon for each app position on the panel (set a DIY icon for each position on the panel as well as setting the app?). Users can share best icons they have made. This can also make the panel look very professional with all the icons with similar style.

All these features will also make the Pro option more valuable.

Do you think these ideas are useful/have merit?

Most of you said, will be supported next release.

And, I just replyed your email

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)