Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjboy

@apcf55 ok here what i did for INT2EXTv2+
i download busybox on market and install v1.21.0
then reboot in to cwm and wipe cache/data
after reboot open link2sd to mount my sdext
then ive made flashable zip via root explorer
download and extract int2ext+ zip and replace
40int2ext inside from int2extv2+zip and rezip the file...
and boot to cwm and flash the zip that i made...

result storage still in 170mb...
but used storage was 94mb before
now it drop down to 24mb used...

i wonder why my internal storage did not increase...
i made it first using int2ext+ only..
still the same but much lesser 4mb/170mb...
do you think akuro and link2sd is cause of it?

Sent from my MID7038 using Tapatalk HD

1st up tell me dof have mounted already using link2sd??

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

@ kenjboy here is the way to mount:->
I assume that u already mounted partition with link2sd or Akuro Mod or mount2sd or any otherelse......
First up delete currusponding scripts file from /system/etc/init.d like for e.g. for akuro etc will be akuro mount1 akurom tweak 2/3 , dark zipalign etc also sum files from /system/bin & from /system/lib/here. Delete those files from these places which interrelated withanyofthescriptstartedabove

The Following User Says Thank You to apcf55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apcf55 Ad-Free

18th July 2013, 07:06 AM |#1132  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 21

More
READ CAREFULLY.
DO BACK UP OF UR APPS , WHTS APP DAILY BACK UP, BACK UP CONTACTS, CALL LOG, MSG WITH ANY APP ( I WILL RECCOMEND ""Super Back-up / pro version).

I assume that u already mounted partition with link2sd or Akuro Mod or mount2sd or any otherelse......
(1) First up delete currusponding scripts file from /system/etc/init.d like for e.g. for akuro etc will be akuro mount1 akurom tweak 2/3 , dark zipalign etc also sum files from /system/bin & from /system/lib/here. Delete those files from these places which interrelated with any of these script stated above.......
Before doing 1st step ,,,,
As I said of ur partition mounted , delete everything ink that partition i.e. these folders:- App, Data, dalvik cache, log+found....
As for akuro partiton will be ink /system/sd & for link2sd in /data/sdext2/3/4 or also in /system/sdext2/3/4......

DO THIS WITH ROOT EXPLORER ONLY WHICH IS BEST......

(2) Now u have deleted the partition, deleted script files.... Now just reboot will take time if everyhing hangs remove battey then go to recovery mode nd reboot....
Then rom will come into system storage will take max space of 80 MB. Run Factory Reset from settings
(3) Now what u have is fresh rom , sd parttion (not mounted yet)

(4) Now u install busy box from GStore v9.3 open it lets it installed automatically i.e. Smart Install.
Install ROot explorer.

(4) Now the main work begin
up shoild have Cron Mod INT2EXTV2+_signed.zip file in sdcard extract all ooookkkkkk

(5) Into that extracted file up will find 4 files Meta-INF , Swap2int, system , yesno.
Go to system file inside it up will find 40int2ext , copy this file go to /system/etc/init.d/ paste here ...... Then reboot....... Let it reboot well up will see difference......

(6) And if up have freshly installed Rom also fresh sdcard partition then follow steps from (3) to (5)

Please note that this is for samsung galaxy Y Duos GT S6102

After mounting u will the files as into the picture....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1374127522981.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	2124636   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1374127558025.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	2124637  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apcf55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apcf55 Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 08:02 AM |#1133  
Flag cebu
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Mine is successful. I flashed the Rom, updated it to RC1, replaced kernel to compact 1.3, Flashed the INT2EXT+ then right after successful flashing in CWM I go to mounts and storage and formatted the ext and the reboot. BOOM! succesex
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20130718-145344.png
Views:	536
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	2124726  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoitalutargnoC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift snoitalutargnoC Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 08:08 AM |#1134  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 594

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoitalutargnoC

Mine is successful. I flashed the Rom, updated it to RC1, replaced kernel to compact 1.3, Flashed the INT2EXT+ then right after successful flashing in CWM I go to mounts and storage and formatted the ext and the reboot. BOOM! succesex

was your CWM can format ext?
can you share it...

edit:
oh i see one of the feature in compact..will try that...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenjboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kenjboy Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 08:20 AM |#1135  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjboy

was your CWM can format ext?
can you share it...

In previous version XDuosV3 1.5 there was an option in cwm to format sd-ext ...... Here it is not .....

BTW kenjoy it's a gudgeon joke I mean up run developer nd u don't know which one to delete ...... ok fine up already flashed rom again......

18th July 2013, 08:46 AM |#1136  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apcf55

In previous version XDuosV3 1.5 there was an option in cwm to format sd-ext ...... Here it is not .....

BTW kenjoy it's a gudgeon joke I mean up run developer nd u don't know which one to delete ...... ok fine up already flashed rom again......

yup i know whats script to be deleted... but i making to find way to make it user freindly...i dont want other users brick their device of deleting something that they dont know...
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenjboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kenjboy Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 10:22 AM |#1137  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo

Donate to Me
More
ok guys...
I made my own procedure how to activate INT2EXTV2+..same with snoitalutargnoc installation with a little changes...

back up all the data you have coz it needs to reflash rom...

download compact 1.3 and install busybox on market...
via root explorer copy busybox on system/bin to sd card..
open ROM.zip using pc and copy the busybox on sd card
open and drag it to ROM.zip system/xbin...

put Rom zip again in sd card...
boot to recovery install compact first then reboot...
after reboot....boot again to cwm which is compact's cwm..
reinstall the rom but this time in mount in storage after formating
cache/data/system format also sd-ext....

after installation and media scanning finished install root explorer
extract INT2EXTV2+ via root explorer go to extracted file system/etc/init.d
then move 40int2ext in phone system/etc/init.d and reboot...

see the ss

@apcf55 Thanks for giving time to share your guide buddy...
even i didnt make that guide work on mine really appreciate...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenjboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kenjboy Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 03:22 PM |#1138  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
Quote:

Guys Just chill!!!!
Just follow the steps as stated in the 1st page.....
Use kuro akuro mod for mounting partition ext 3 which created by cwm (as ext 2 gets converted to ext 3 ) ...... Everthing will be fine .....
The Kuro akuro mod can be found in xda forums search for it.......
Also in that mod 1 more zip file given to uninstall Adrenaline engine.... Uninstall it before installation of akuro mod via Aroma Installer which is buolt in that mod it is approx 6MB file to download....
After flashing of kuro mod create sd folder in system (/system/sd) with Root Ex and reboot ....... There u go ur ext3 mounted successfully copy /data/data to /system/sd/(here) then reboot..... N all done install as enough as apps n u will find that ur intrernal memory is empty only max of 10-20MB cosumed... .
One more imp if u want to flash any tweak as instead of Adre.aline lije tge most famous these days Project Extereme v16.5 (installer/uninstaller files present at that thread do it before flashing flashing of akuro mod.... As it back ur init.d folders file in init.d.px folder copy all those file from .px folder to main init.d then go for Akuro MOD.
Imp Note::--
1. Cfeate partition
2. Unistall adrenaline engine..
3. Flash project xtreme if needed.
4. Copy files from init.d.px to init.d
5. Flash Akuro mod partition files via Aroma installer it is already there as I said u will also get Akuro beats, Akuro system tweak, busybox out of these 4 option select for 3rd one for partition... Reboot will be automatic if u select...
4. Copy /data/data to /system/sd/**** <- here. Reboot
All done gud luck.... There willl be no problem but for this to work on rom I must flash aROM on stock ROM DDLG1....
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

IF ANY PROBLEM PERSIST ASK FOR DEVELOPERS I'M NOT a NOB but not also the developer...... I did same And I dont have any problem I will post aum screen shots from root explorer next of this msg....

I cant understand can u tell me how to install aroma installer? & how to uninstall uninstall Adrenaline engine?
18th July 2013, 06:26 PM |#1139  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalwadi_1983

I cant understand can u tell me how to install aroma installer? & how to uninstall uninstall Adrenaline engine?

you can use search button for that...
try to find adrenaline engine thread there was uninstaller for it...

and aroma is for akuro to install its already there on their threads...
18th July 2013, 07:13 PM |#1140  
Flag Mumbai

More
19th July 2013, 02:20 AM |#1141  
Flag AraguaĆ­na
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:

READ CAREFULLY.
DO BACK UP OF UR APPS , WHTS APP DAILY BACK UP, BACK UP CONTACTS, CALL LOG, MSG WITH ANY APP ( I WILL RECCOMEND ""Super Back-up / pro version).

(1) First up delete currusponding scripts file from /system/etc/init.d like for e.g. for akuro etc will be akuro mount1 akurom tweak 2/3 , dark zipalign etc also sum files from /system/bin & from /system/lib/here. Delete those files from these places which interrelated with any of these script stated above.......
Before doing 1st step ,,,,
As I said of ur partition mounted , delete everything ink that partition i.e. these folders:- App, Data, dalvik cache, log+found....
As for akuro partiton will be ink /system/sd & for link2sd in /data/sdext2/3/4 or also in /system/sdext2/3/4......

DO THIS WITH ROOT EXPLORER ONLY WHICH IS BEST......

(2) Now u have deleted the partition, deleted script files.... Now just reboot will take time if everyhing hangs remove battey then go to recovery mode nd reboot....
Then rom will come into system storage will take max space of 80 MB. Run Factory Reset from settings
(3) Now what u have is fresh rom , sd parttion (not mounted yet)

(4) Now u install busy box from GStore v9.3 open it lets it installed automatically i.e. Smart Install.
Install ROot explorer.

(4) Now the main work begin
up shoild have Cron Mod INT2EXTV2+_signed.zip file in sdcard extract all ooookkkkkk

(5) Into that extracted file up will find 4 files Meta-INF , Swap2int, system , yesno.
Go to system file inside it up will find 40int2ext , copy this file go to /system/etc/init.d/ paste here ...... Then reboot....... Let it reboot well up will see difference......

(6) And if up have freshly installed Rom also fresh sdcard partition then follow steps from (3) to (5)

Please note that this is for samsung galaxy Y Duos GT S6102

After mounting u will the files as into the picture....

Guys do not understand anything, could explain a step by step video or images?
The Following User Says Thank You to EduardoMarshall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EduardoMarshall Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom for galaxy y duos gt-s6102

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)