[Script] AAHK2 - Root, Debrand, SIM Unlock, S-OFF, SuperCID & Custom Recovery

398 posts
Thanks Meter: 153

By 3498BoyZ, Senior Member on 17th July 2013, 03:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2013, 12:44 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Yup, can't download, therefore I find this thread useless...

18th July 2013, 08:03 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilans93

Yup, can't download, therefore I find this thread useless...

No free slots for free users! Hmm.. mods pls close this thread lol.

On the serious note, for someone who really really want to s-off their dhd, just use aahk. Even though it is no longer supported, if you really knows what you are doing, s-off is easily achieved. The documentation is PERFECT and all the FAQ is provided. Although the file is no longer in attn1 server, you can still download it from this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2193681 (READ THIS THOROUGHLY)

For someone who actually not confident to do this but still want to try custom rom, unlocking bootloader will be a better choice. So, ask yourself what do you really want and how is your comprehension skills.
18th July 2013, 10:41 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You

More
Why are here all against the DL Link. If there arent any Slots then just wait. You could be some more thankful

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to 3498BoyZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3498BoyZ Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 10:56 AM |#14  

More
Because we can't use it... If the dev would make a mirror, then we would be thankful. Here, it's all about sharing.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ILA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ILA Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 11:22 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You

More
If Phiber2000 dont want mirror then i cant uplaod it on a other site
You have just wait some minutes/hours/days then you can download it.
You and I have to respect Phibers descion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm91

No free slots for free users! Hmm.. mods pls close this thread lol.

On the serious note, for someone who really really want to s-off their dhd, just use aahk. Even though it is no longer supported, if you really knows what you are doing, s-off is easily achieved. The documentation is PERFECT and all the FAQ is provided. Although the file is no longer in attn1 server, you can still download it from this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2193681 (READ THIS THOROUGHLY)

For someone who actually not confident to do this but still want to try custom rom, unlocking bootloader will be a better choice. So, ask yourself what do you really want and how is your comprehension skills.

AAHK destroyed my friends DHD!
AAHK is only for skilled people!
AAHK2 is for Noobs and skilled people AND IT WILL NOT BRICK YOUR DEVICE

EDIT: THE FILES WERE MIRRORED
18th July 2013, 12:03 PM |#16  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 9,271

More
I was asked to test the free download links on this.

I was begining to think it was true that there are actually no Free download slots. I tried many times over several minutes and every time it said no free download slots. BUT after some minutes of clicking the "return to download link" it did actually give me free slots for all the downloads.

Not ideal, but it does seem possible to get a free download.

Mike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
18th July 2013, 12:22 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You

More
Thnks and as I said the files were mirrored to uploaded because of the problem with share-online
The Following User Says Thank You to 3498BoyZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3498BoyZ Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 08:01 PM |#18  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 580

Donate to Me
More
aahk was also made for noobs, but people were too dumb to read the freaking manual. that's mostly the reason why attn1 closed the door for aahk. the aahk wouldn't brick your device unless there was some human error involved.

also if anyone has the file i can mirror it.

Sent from my S4 GT-I9505
21st July 2013, 10:45 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitastrudl

aahk was also made for noobs, but people were too dumb to read the freaking manual. that's mostly the reason why attn1 closed the door for aahk. the aahk wouldn't brick your device unless there was some human error involved.

also if anyone has the file i can mirror it.

Sent from my S4 GT-I9505

I have finally managed to get the file and I could also mirror it, but the dev said that we can't mirror it...

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Just to be sure... @3498BoyZ Am I supposed to download all 9 PD98IMGx.zip, unzip them and zip them back together as one, or am I supposed to download only one? -that's a bit unclear to me...
21st July 2013, 10:52 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind You

More
Quote:

[/COLOR]Just to be sure... @3498BoyZ Am I supposed to download all 9 PD98IMGx.zip, unzip them and zip them back together as one, or am I supposed to download only one? -that's a bit unclear to me...

No just Start then aahk2.cmd and follow the points. It will tell you which file From the 9 you will need

!@Send from my Mobile Phone@!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aahk, ace hack kit, htc, root, s-off

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)