Sofia
Sony Xperia XZ1
Android 4.0.3+ Xperia™ Launcher 3.0.0
Based on Xperia™ Home 6.0.A.0.12 from Xperia Z Ultra / Honami

dBksYn7.png

Modifications Summary:
- Added support for Android 4.0.3
- Added support for Android 4.1
- Installable as normal APK (no need for root and zip flashing)
- Does not force close on low resolution devices (LDPI, MDPI, etc.)
- Enable/disable automatic screen orientation (rotation)
- I might be adding (some of) the features of 2.0.X, if I get some free time, but cannot promise anything at the moment
- NOTE: Installing this will upgrade your installation of 2.0.X to 3.0.X!

Screenshots:
fjjAAQZ.png
ThyT44J.png
Xp0Chym.png
izZCqOR.png
4WIoNIx.png
yzdEiDO.png

Xperia Z widgets:
The widgets bellow are also installable as normal apps (no need to push them to /system/app).
Stock Xperia users: you need to install these versions of the widgets, because the stock versions will not work with this launcher! These versions will not overwrite your stock widgets when installed, so you can continue using the stock widgets with the stock Xperia™ Home launcher.

Clocks (ClockWidgets) [Screenshot]
Weather (WeatherWidget) [Screenshot]
Photos and videos (PhotoWidget) [Screenshot]
Recent calls (RecentCallsWidget) [Screenshot]
Tools (OnOffTools) [Screenshot] - OnOffTools needs to be installed as a system app (push to /system/app and set correct permissions) if you want to be able to toggle GPS and/or NFC with it!!!
WALKMAN (MusicWidget) [Screenshot] - MusicWidget requires non-Xperia users to install the SemcMusic (Walkman) app from Xperia Z / T / V, etc. Search for it on XDA-Developers
Notes ICS (NoteWidget ICS) [Screenshot] - NoteWidget ICS requires non-Xperia users to install the SemcNotes (ICS) app
Notes JB (NoteWidget JB) - NoteWidget JB currently only works on stock Xperia Jelly Bean ROMs or ROMS based on such a stock ROM, requires the latest SemcNotes (JB) app from Xperia Z
Top contacts (TopContactsWidget) [Screenshot]

Unread counts:

Xperia™ Unread
provides unread counts for SMS, Calls, Gmail and K-9 Mail for the Xperia Launcher.
It supports all SMS and Phone apps and will work on any Android 4.0+ device/ROM.
[Screenshot]

DOWNLOAD (Android 4.1+)

DOWNLOAD (Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4)

Follow my future projects: here

Last edited:

zenesis

Jan 13, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
damn real fast, faster than the XZlauncher of yours. I hope that it will retain it's speed even when the advanced features are intact with the launcher.

HaN5aR

Please...

ra3al, please support this launcher ICS 2011 smartphones ))))) :victory:

+1
Hope we will see also for ics
+1 .. Please ra3al make [Port/Mod] this launcher to our ICS 2011 Smartphones. :confused: :angel: :victory:
I wanna try it on my Xperia Neo V Stock ICS .587 ROOTED. :silly:
ThilinaC made it but for +4.2 HERE .. Please we wanna try it on our ICS 2011 Smartphones. :(
Please Try it. :angel:
Thank you.

kreatonn

Feb 17, 2013
Muar
I just revert to ICS from Cm10. Now time to flash it again.:)
Right now im using ur XZ advance launcher, very smooth!! I hope this launcher is more super smooth!!! Thanks for making this for 4.1..:D

Sent from my ST23i using xda premium

juztinlee

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks for this awesome launcher but
It looks bad on qhd devices.. Hope u can fix it soon..thanks
Sent from my Flame2 using xda premium

rohitsahu111

Jun 3, 2012
the launcher is good and pretty smooth!
but i expected atleast app drawer customizations and guesture support!
m still happy with my next launcher!
Thanx for that port. Which you will bring the other customizations too

kayusumi222

Jun 28, 2013
Works fine on Pantech A850L Stock 4.1.2
But the animation of weather widget sometimes stops without any reaction

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-18-23-00-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-18-23-00-02.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 4.0.3+ Xperia™ Launcher 3.0.0
    Based on Xperia™ Home 6.0.A.0.12 from Xperia Z Ultra / Honami

dBksYn7.png

Modifications Summary:
    - Added support for Android 4.0.3
    - Added support for Android 4.1
    - Installable as normal APK (no need for root and zip flashing)
    - Does not force close on low resolution devices (LDPI, MDPI, etc.)
    - Enable/disable automatic screen orientation (rotation)
    - I might be adding (some of) the features of 2.0.X, if I get some free time, but cannot promise anything at the moment
    - NOTE: Installing this will upgrade your installation of 2.0.X to 3.0.X!

Screenshots:
    fjjAAQZ.png
    ThyT44J.png
    Xp0Chym.png
    izZCqOR.png
    4WIoNIx.png
    yzdEiDO.png

Xperia Z widgets:
    The widgets bellow are also installable as normal apps (no need to push them to /system/app).
    Stock Xperia users: you need to install these versions of the widgets, because the stock versions will not work with this launcher! These versions will not overwrite your stock widgets when installed, so you can continue using the stock widgets with the stock Xperia™ Home launcher.

Clocks (ClockWidgets) [Screenshot]
    Weather (WeatherWidget) [Screenshot]
    Photos and videos (PhotoWidget) [Screenshot]
    Recent calls (RecentCallsWidget) [Screenshot]
    Tools (OnOffTools) [Screenshot] - OnOffTools needs to be installed as a system app (push to /system/app and set correct permissions) if you want to be able to toggle GPS and/or NFC with it!!!
    WALKMAN (MusicWidget) [Screenshot] - MusicWidget requires non-Xperia users to install the SemcMusic (Walkman) app from Xperia Z / T / V, etc. Search for it on XDA-Developers
    Notes ICS (NoteWidget ICS) [Screenshot] - NoteWidget ICS requires non-Xperia users to install the SemcNotes (ICS) app
    Notes JB (NoteWidget JB) - NoteWidget JB currently only works on stock Xperia Jelly Bean ROMs or ROMS based on such a stock ROM, requires the latest SemcNotes (JB) app from Xperia Z
    Top contacts (TopContactsWidget) [Screenshot]

Unread counts:

Xperia™ Unread
    provides unread counts for SMS, Calls, Gmail and K-9 Mail for the Xperia Launcher.
    It supports all SMS and Phone apps and will work on any Android 4.0+ device/ROM.
    [Screenshot]

DOWNLOAD (Android 4.1+)

DOWNLOAD (Android 4.0.3 - 4.0.4)

Follow my future projects: here
    [RESERVED..]
    [RESERVED.2]
    Hello everyone!
    I am going to make an ICS-compatible version, but there is a high chance that it's going to have some bugs...
    Unfortunally I don't have enough free time to add all the additional functionality from 2.0.X - it will require at least 150-200 hours of work
    Some future plans

This does not work also :(

Hello everyone, the download link for the 4.1+ version was disabled by Google, because somebody released an app on the Google Play Store that redirects to that link and I assume Sony requested from Google to disable the link.

I would like to thank everyone of you for your comments, feedback, questions, etc.
    This is no longer being worked on, same for the 2.X.X version. (The 2.X.X version is based on the original Android 4.1 launcher from Xperia Z)

What I am going to do together with XDA recognized developer @serajr very soon is:
    - Release the latest 4.4 launcher from Xperia Z2, modded to work on any device with Android 4.1+, it will be install-able as a normal APK and will have no additional features
    - Release an Xposed module that is going to include all Xperia Home/Launcher related settings / mods present in serajr's excellent Xperia Xposed KK module
    - Add some/all settings/mods currently present in my Xperia Launcher 2.0.6b, but not present in his module to the new Xposed module
    - Possibly add some new features (found in neither in Xperia Launcher 2.0.6b nor in Xperia Xposed KK)

Implementing the mods in the form of an Xposed module is much more sustainable and requires significantly less effort than integrating all mods in the same app as the launcher through reverse-engineering.
    This way of working also allows for much faster adaptation of the mods to the next launcher Sony is going to release in the future ;)