FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Gold battery 2430mAH...anyone tested it?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Jack0o, Junior Member on 25th February 2011, 10:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2012, 02:01 PM |#11  
Flag Tornavento
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm looking for a new battery too...
Is the Legend's battery the same of HTC HD2 battery? Which other HTC phones shares the same battery model of Legend?

Thanks.

G

20th May 2012, 05:05 PM |#12  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebazzz

Is the Legend's battery the same of HTC HD2 battery? Which other HTC phones shares the same battery model of Legend?

Thanks.

G

Definitely the Wildfire. My friend had a Wildfire imported to Canada (stupid idea) and the battery I ordered works interchangeably between the two. Though he wasn't scared of the risks because it had printed Wildfire/Legend on the back of the battery. I'd imagine the HTC battery is at the very least similar.
3rd June 2012, 11:55 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gebazzz

Thanks.

G

Wildfire is compatible but HD2 have a different format and a different kind of connector - 100% incompatible.
26th July 2012, 10:39 AM |#14  

More
Battery Full Gold battery 2430mAH...anyone tested it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack0o

I've seen there are a lot of business/gold batteries on ebay, with 2430mAH...anyone has tested one of this? there are real benefit with this kind of battery??

Thanks.

I have one Gold battery and it work ok, is a good value to the money.
The battery I buy in webstore Pixinf can work more that 2 days and the original one only work less than one day.

Be carefull, I think some gold batteries are made on china (not in japan) and are copy ones (fake).

Kind regards
20th September 2012, 05:22 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirius002

I suggest mugen

Mugen looks good
9th October 2012, 10:02 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
fake!
3rd November 2012, 09:34 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
I also have gold battery bought from ebay to replace the stock battery. I am using it for few weeks. I am using my phone longer than before. The seller sent me an instructions for first time using it.
20th July 2013, 12:05 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack0o

I've seen there are a lot of business/gold batteries on ebay, with 2430mAH...anyone has tested one of this? there are real benefit with this kind of battery??

Thanks.

I already test it ant it give you almost 2 x more duration than the original battery.
Be carefull, I think some gold batteries have better quality than others you get in ebay.
I buy mine in pixinf.com store.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2430, battery, gold, legend, power consumption

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)