Thanks Meter: 41

By hboos, Senior Member on 7th November 2010, 11:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th September 2011, 10:57 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedGoodsX

I grabbed the 1800mah mugen. It's incredible.

I'll spend the day with moderate surfing/news feeds/gaming and often I'll be at 50-60% battery. It's ridiculous I almost don't believe it.

That being said, it takes hours to charge via USB (from almost dead to full takes approx. 9-10 hours.)

So the 1800mah is good? I'm interested...

Thank you

13th September 2011, 08:28 PM |#12  
Flag California

More
Question about the Mugen Batteries
Whew, first post! Anyhow, I have seen the Mugen batteries listed previously for other phones I have used. I've always been curious, but never brave enough to pull the trigger on one. Is anyone aware of any battery draw-down tests involving their products? I'd be curious if someone were to use something WP Bench's battery drain test to get a valid comparison of the standard 1500mah to the extended 1800mah cell.
15th September 2011, 12:50 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
After about a month's use I can safely say my phone has yet to fully drain.

I do charge every night, and often the charge floats around 50% after a full day's use. I surf quite a bit (on wifi), play some games, etc. I admit though, that since getting Mango my Omnia doesn't grab 3G as often as it used to (it's usually on EDGE). This is a known issue with Mango, so I'm sure I'd see heavier drain if I was on 3G all the time.

Since I bought the Mugen day one, I can't really compare it to the stock battery. I too, would be curious about WP Bench drain tests. If I have some time where I don't need my phone, I'll try it out.
15th September 2011, 01:05 PM |#14  
Dunstable, UK
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Anyone had any experience with this site?

http://www.batteryupgrade.co.uk/shop...oupId/49081386

claiming they have 2400 batteries for the Omnia 7 for £25...it doesn't look as obviously fake as the ones on eBay, and it says they provide a warranty ect.
20th September 2011, 02:27 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Im looking for a genuine samsung battery for my omnia 7, mine came deffective, does anybody can tell me a trust website? thanks!
4th December 2011, 10:57 AM |#16  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3

More
mugenpower 1800mAh drain test
I compared the 1800mAh mugen battery with a stock (about 8 months old).
First you have to go through several discharge/recharge cycles as they recommend.

using WP7 Bench Battery test :
stock lasted 3:48.49 (225mins)
mugen lasted 4:35.52 (275mins).

So an improvement of 22%.. which is what you would expect if the battery really had 20% more capacity as advertised.

at USD$46 these are not cheap, but the phone now lasts a complete day with my typical use, and it didn't use to - so to me it's worth it.

BTW the delivery from the official site was free and quick (under a week)
The Following User Says Thank You to johnny.g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johnny.g Ad-Free
4th December 2011, 11:52 AM |#17  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Birmingham U.K
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Question hummmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookidoodles

Anyone had any experience with this site?

http://www.batteryupgrade.co.uk/shop...oupId/49081386

claiming they have 2400 batteries for the Omnia 7 for £25...it doesn't look as obviously fake as the ones on eBay, and it says they provide a warranty ect.

"Free extended cover included" do you want to make the phone any bigger?
23rd December 2011, 09:35 PM |#18  

More
By what i read on others forums, the 2400 mAh is a fake, so the 1800 mAh's Mugen is simply the best choice.
13th March 2013, 10:21 AM |#19  
Flag Hamm

More
Akku-King
I bought "Akku-King" 1750 mAh in December and it works fantastic. In "normal" use 2 days.
20th July 2013, 07:08 AM |#20  
Flag Dibrugarh
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutom

I bought "Akku-King" 1750 mAh in December and it works fantastic. In "normal" use 2 days.

My first battery replaced by manufacturer, capacity 1500 mAh and it lasts 12 hrs fully internet used.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)