FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

By dasi1241, Member on 8th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2013, 12:18 AM |#161  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dktblade

just tested.. quite slow when click to icon on the circle to open app.

Yes. I find this issue when testing. It seems it's an android limitation for launching app from service. Sorry about that. I will try to figure out a way to optimize it.

Thanks a lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free

21st July 2013, 12:35 AM |#162  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSlackr

Not sure if suggested already...
Ability to set custom icons for apps (or all things) would be nice.. Definite would make me get the Pro version.
Or at least set it to use any Icon Packs we might have installed. The stock icons clash with my homescreen design.

Thanks for you suggestion. Nice ideas. More options of customize icons would be cool. Some user also provide similar ideas. I will try to merge these ideas and put them in to FT.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 12:46 AM |#163  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgpham

im using LG-LTE2 running stock rom 4.1.2, lockscreen from rom, anyway thank for answering me. One more question, do you think it's cool to make a option to display floating toucher on lockscreen ?

Sorry, the only device I have of LG is Nexus 4. It's with stock ROM and lock screen works fine. I will ask my friends whether they have similar device. If they have, I will test on it. Thanks for letting me know the issue.

Some users also suggest FT on lock screen. But it seems hard to implement this feature. Android don't allow this.
21st July 2013, 04:30 AM |#164  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 416

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasi1241

Sorry, the only device I have of LG is Nexus 4. It's with stock ROM and lock screen works fine. I will ask my friends whether they have similar device. If they have, I will test on it. Thanks for letting me know the issue.

Some users also suggest FT on lock screen. But it seems hard to implement this feature. Android don't allow this.

I guess for that you must impliment your own lockscreen try using custom lockers like go locker or lockscreen pro
then im able to use it

Sent from my GT-S5302 using Tapatalk 2
21st July 2013, 06:08 AM |#165  
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:

That's a shame because it would be a great feature.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote:

Thanks for you suggestion. Nice ideas. More options of customize icons would be cool. Some user also provide similar ideas. I will try to merge these ideas and put them in to FT.

This would make my pro prefect

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
21st July 2013, 09:09 AM |#166  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankind_18

Love the update for custom color panel
But I still need rescan media toggle

Thanks. It takes days and nights working on new update. Ha, need a break for a good sleep...

I'm a little confused with this rescan media toggler. Never use this before, any sample about it? Where I can find this kind toggle?
21st July 2013, 10:04 AM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

Thanks. It takes days and nights working on new update. Ha, need a break for a good sleep...

I'm a little confused with this rescan media toggler. Never use this before, any sample about it? Where I can find this kind toggle?

Hmm.. There is quite a plenty of them in Play Store, but none of them is quite as good as the rescan media toggle in Switch Pro Widget
Basically, it just rescan your sd card if there are any change(s) in them (I'm using that for my xposed notification background mod and RingDroid without having to restart my phone )
But it's alright if you can't make that. I'm already satisfied enough with your floating toucher
21st July 2013, 10:11 AM |#168  
Flag Pula
Thanks Meter: 77

Donate to Me
More
a really nice app. thanks
21st July 2013, 10:45 AM |#169  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJH

When I tried to purchase the pro version, I got an error toast stating that the "Google Play Store is unavailable," despite other apps' in-app purchasing working fine. Is it just me?

Google Play Store have a huge update recently. It seems it break some usage. Hope Google could fix it quickly.
21st July 2013, 12:15 PM |#170  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

i had bought the pro version earlier! but it doesnt contain those icons i mentioned!

i just suggested him dat he might include them too.

As sak-venom1997 said, you can DIY you own toucher icon if you're a pro user. You edit any image and crop for toucher icon.

Anyway, the icons you mentions is really cool. We will try to make Floating Toucher more personality, more cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to dasi1241 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasi1241 Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 01:36 PM |#171  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 434

More
Quote:

As sak-venom1997 said, you can DIY you own toucher icon if you're a pro user. You edit any image and crop for toucher icon.

Anyway, the icons you mentions is really cool. We will try to make Floating Toucher more personality, more cool.

thank u!
i am already using some personalized icons.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)