[Fund Raising] Sony Ion LTE lt28at bootloader unlock

Search This thread

edwardng

Mar 6, 2011
Bukit Mertajam
Since the bootloader of Sony Xperia Ion LTE couldn't be unlocked due to special locking from telco ATT.

I would like to help fund raising for this mission... For those who are able to unlock the bootloader of this phone, they will be able to receive those donation...

Alright! Donation start... I would raise 10USD as a starter...
Let's help this device and make it alive again!

begin..

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyzco

UchihaDareNial

Feb 2, 2012
Seremban
Well,it still won't change a thing...I think...better you off and go to AT&T and request them for an unlock code and how to unlock the bootloader of the Lt28at...

Sent from my LT28h using xda premium

thanitos

Apr 30, 2012
Well,it still won't change a thing...I think...better you off and go to AT&T and request them for an unlock code and how to unlock the bootloader of the Lt28at...

Att says Sony has control of it Sony says att has control of it, they just play pingpong with us

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app

dyepnoodle

Dec 5, 2010
Manila
Att says Sony has control of it Sony says att has control of it, they just play pingpong with us

unlock code is just for the network and that is with att, bootloader is with sony. this may take time just like with the x10 which sony claims that the bootloader cannot be unlocked (well devs got it uunlocked) it was unlocked but its a dead phone that time since xperia arc was already selling like pancakes

zackspeed

Aug 28, 2010
Asheville, NC
Sony is the one who locked the boot per request of ATT. Now once ATT drop this device I am sure Sony will unlock it for us. Now the sim unlock is a different story as you will have to fight ATT to do that one and with new rules this will only be harder to do from here out.

rkmoran

Aug 12, 2012
Kennesaw
I requested SIM unlock from att under the guise i was traveling abroad. Got the code in less than a week. Now, understand that it's made no difference in how the phone operates, but they did unlock it.

UchihaDareNial

Feb 2, 2012
Seremban
I requested SIM unlock from att under the guise i was traveling abroad. Got the code in less than a week. Now, understand that it's made no difference in how the phone operates, but they did unlock it.

Well the op topic is about bootloader unlock,not network sim unlock...

Sony is the one who locked the boot per request of ATT. Now once ATT drop this device I am sure Sony will unlock it for us. Now the sim unlock is a different story as you will have to fight ATT to do that one and with new rules this will only be harder to do from here out.

Im pretty sure ATT has already dropped the phone.

Xperia LT28at running BlackZax'7 JB. 211

thanitos

Apr 30, 2012
Att probably won't be picking up any new Sony phones until 2014

SErooted

Nov 10, 2010
Sugarhouse, UT

I would like to know how... i requested my unlock code and when i received it.. i tried five times with no unlock... after calling att after each attempt they just said try again. on my last attempt, they told me my device wasn't eligible for unlock. AFTER.... they had sent me my IMEI specific unlock code. when i requested another code for another ion that i have a few months later. they still show its not able to be unlocked. give me the name of the person who fave you your unlock code. i want to talk with them!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since the bootloader of Sony Xperia Ion LTE couldn't be unlocked due to special locking from telco ATT.

I would like to help fund raising for this mission... For those who are able to unlock the bootloader of this phone, they will be able to receive those donation...

Alright! Donation start... I would raise 10USD as a starter...
    Let's help this device and make it alive again!

begin..

Moderator please kindly close this thread

How about just ignore this thread that are 4 months old already instead of bumping it...