[APP][2.3+] Face2Gif: Create animated gifs/reaction gifs!

Search This thread

icechen1

May 3, 2012
Just uploaded version 1.1.0 with:
-Back camera support
-A few bug fixes

Let me know if there are any issues!

keappsme

Jul 4, 2013
I don't know your app compatible with tabs with large resolution. But I installed it on Android 4.2 Tab (Toshiba AT270) & got an error message "Cannot connect to the camera". Hope this would help you in bug fixes.

BTW nice app idea .. !!!

icechen1

May 3, 2012

Attachments

• Face2Gif.apk
    583.2 KB · Views: 24

icechen1

May 3, 2012

Attachments

• Face2Gif.apk
    583.4 KB · Views: 14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uPnMuowl.png

Face2Gif is the fastest way to create your own animated gifs right from your phone or tablet! It's perfect for reaction gifs (reaction faces), and time-lapse shots. If you have been on 9gag, tumblr recently, you probably have seen one of these pictures.

This app uses your front camera to record your face, and converts it into an animated gif picture to share with your friends, on your blog, and just everywhere!

The app is newly released so please bear with me in fixing all the bugs, please report if the app crashes or does something nasty!

Inspired from hdragomir.github.io/facetogif by Horia Dragomir.

6otydx7l.jpg
    kYltwHql.png
    ZF4XLE3l.png

Features:
    -Create animated gif "reaction faces" with ease
    -Share it to other apps and instant messaging
    -Upload it online!
    -Apply effects like Caption or Vignette to the picture
    -Gallery to view your gifs
    -Change FPS, the quality of the picture, and if you want to repeat the animation

Permissions:
    -Camera: To record
    -Internet: Admob ads (version without the ads coming soon, I promise!)
    -Storage: Save the pictures to external storage (/Pictures/Face2Gif)

Get it here!
    Play Store

Please give any comments on the app here(design, praises, hate mails...). It would really help out on the development of the app.
    Just released an update that should fix a lot of crashes. Anyway, please give any feedback here! I would really appreciate it!
    Great app so far! Easy to use, minimal permissions needed (that's good), decent interface. Fantastic work.

Constructive criticism: Use of the normal (rear camera) would be nice and maybe a setting to change the location of where the finished gif's get stored. Besides that, love it.
    Works well on my samsung s4.

Im going to have so much fun with this.

I would love to be able to use rear camera!

Thank you!

Would be an incoming feature(maybe in another app, considering the app is called Face2Gif... Stay tuned!)

I film in the center of the screen but after processing, the image goes to the lower right corner..

Can you describe it more, or provide a screenshot? thanks!

Can you upload it here cause in play store it says that its not combitaple with my device
    So upload it here it would be better and I will give you 5stars in play store ;)

Edit: can you make it work with rear camera please

Sure, check the attachment here. As for the rear cam: check out the answer on top.

if i share a gif produced by your app via whatsapp wa crashes
    is wa able to share gifs?
    great work thumbs up :)

I should have fixed that in the next version, it will be up as an update in an hour or so.

Can you upload the APK? Play Store says it's not compatible with my Fascinate.

Sure, check the attachments

Agree with Whatsapp Crash. Didn't tried FB ..... yet :silly:

Fixed in the new update!

Awesome app haha!!! Having way too much fun with it. :p

But yeah an option to use the back camera.would be a nice addition :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah :) Will be coming.

Woo! No more having to use Vine! .GIFs are back, Ababy! Excellent app, OP. :)

And congrats on getting featured!

Thank you!
    Hi icechen,
    Good! You deserve it! You did a very good job!
    Are you talking about featured on Google Play? Is it in US or in a different country?
    I wish xD. I meant, I featured the review in the description.

Please upload the app to attachment here
    If its possible :)

See attachments