FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What Themes Do you flash in Aroma?

Stock Jedi
 
135 Vote(s)
35.34%
Jedi Black & White
 
43 Vote(s)
11.26%
Jedi Blue
 
48 Vote(s)
12.57%
Jedi Orange
 
6 Vote(s)
1.57%
Jedi Purple
 
8 Vote(s)
2.09%
Jedi Red
 
13 Vote(s)
3.40%
Jedi S4
 
91 Vote(s)
23.82%
Deviant Jedi
 
27 Vote(s)
7.07%
Hydro Green
 
11 Vote(s)
2.88%

|ROM||AROMA||----- Jedi-X20----- || Viper4Android Audio || MULTICARRIER ||4.1.2| 10|24!!

8,623 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,106
 
By ptmr3, Inactive Recognized Developer on 21st November 2012, 05:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2013, 05:56 AM |#6651  
verifiedsub's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 415
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieri918

I'm missing my navigating icon as well. When I search for it thru Google Now I can find it on my phone but I have no idea where it is.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

no Idea why that would be unless you have it hidden navigation is an extension of google Maps

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1374378968117.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	2131657  
 
 
21st July 2013, 06:28 AM |#6652  
Note2Hunter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Can someone show me or tell me how I can disable my home button wake for this rom? Idk but I can't find it on this rom

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium
21st July 2013, 07:33 AM |#6653  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocalshock

where is the navigation icon? I have downloaded googl maps and street view and still no nav. Can somebody please tell me what I am missin? Thanks

Updated Google Maps doesn't have a separate icon for navigation. It's just built right in and much easier to use I think.
21st July 2013, 07:33 AM |#6654  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeIII

I tried searching this thread and could not find the answer. Does this ROM work with the Samsung AllShare Cast Hub Dongle?

I also am wondering if there is a way to get it to work with the allshare cast dongle. I tried and it isn't working. It worked great when I was on cleanrom. I love this ROM but want a way to get this to work any ideas for us?
21st July 2013, 07:35 AM |#6655  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Lewis, WA
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by verifiedsub

no Idea why that would be unless you have it hidden navigation is an extension of google Maps



Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like you have the older version of Google Maps. The Navigation Icon is removed with the update. The split arrow in the search bar is for directions, select a location and the map will show the route, click on the blue highlighted arrow (bottom). Accept the new EULA and it will nav for you. So much easier than having an icon (sarcasm intended).
The Following User Says Thank You to fprice02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fprice02 Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 07:41 AM |#6656  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocalshock

where is the navigation icon? I have downloaded googl maps and street view and still no nav. Can somebody please tell me what I am missin? Thanks

Like others have mentioned, the latest Google Maps does not have the Navigation icon and Latitude is not there too. So NO Navigation icon and Latitude in the newest Google Maps.
21st July 2013, 01:27 PM |#6657  
jaaluk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 278
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note2Hunter

Can someone show me or tell me how I can disable my home button wake for this rom? Idk but I can't find it on this rom

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium

Go into system/usr/keylayout/ mount r/w open gpio-keys.kl with text editor go to key 172 HOME delete WAKE and save it. done!

SeNt FRoM oVeR THeRe-----> GALAXY note2 FaR FaR aWaY!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaaluk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jaaluk Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 08:42 AM |#6658  
ptmr3's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Aurora
Thanks Meter: 21,106
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys!!!

Thanks to my friends in the council, most of you are aware that things are extremely hectic at this point for me, rendering it almost impossible to continue this work at this time...
BUT...
I am also aware that there are thousands of you who literally rely on my work as your only ROM/Kernel and I feel that I need to honor that loyalty and do my best to continue. With this all in mind, I am and will be working my hardest to update as often as possible but this will mean alot of completely sleepless nights, etc and every bit of support will always be appreciated.

I will not be able to answer many questions at all or even drop in very often but will whenever the possibility arises... I hope you all can understand and help eachother as much as possible as the council strives to do daily



on another note.... Changelog for X16 may or may not be in the OP as a preview and hope to have an update in the next couple days
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to ptmr3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptmr3 Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 04:48 PM |#6659  
johnnywhojr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Regina
Thanks Meter: 368
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmr3

Hey guys!!!

Thanks to my friends in the council, most of you are aware that things are extremely hectic at this point for me, rendering it almost impossible to continue this work at this time...
BUT...
I am also aware that there are thousands of you who literally rely on my work as your only ROM/Kernel and I feel that I need to honor that loyalty and do my best to continue. With this all in mind, I am and will be working my hardest to update as often as possible but this will mean alot of completely sleepless nights, etc and every bit of support will always be appreciated.

I will not be able to answer many questions at all or even drop in very often but will whenever the possibility arises... I hope you all can understand and help eachother as much as possible as the council strives to do daily



on another note.... Changelog for X16 may or may not be in the OP as a preview and hope to have an update in the next couple days

From the day you and I started this experience, I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS!

You're health and life outside of XDA is most important! So take care of that 1st!

Thanks again for everything and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to drop me a line on IM

:beer::beer::thumbup::thumbup:

MIUIv5
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnnywhojr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johnnywhojr Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 06:35 PM |#6660  
markbencze's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 8,722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywhojr

From the day you and I started this experience, I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS!

You're health and life outside of XDA is most important! So take care of that 1st!

Thanks again for everything and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to drop me a line on IM

:beer::beer::thumbup::thumbup:

MIUIv5

Tester extraordinaire.......retired!
You've been hiding brotha!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markbencze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift markbencze Ad-Free
22nd July 2013, 06:47 PM |#6661  
johnnywhojr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Regina
Thanks Meter: 368
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbencze

Tester extraordinaire.......retired!
You've been hiding brotha!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Haha! I'mmmmm baaaaack! And will be staying to help you out my good friend!

From the Great JEDI XP15!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnywhojr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johnnywhojr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes