FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lego XPERIA Cuddle (not Craddle, just a Craddle WannaBe)

196 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By mymailx, Senior Member on 21st June 2010, 10:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
What I found
Quote:

Lego X1 Craddles WannaBe
n.b: (before read) If it seems useless, kiddo, trash and so on, yeap, just leave it… ;)

Months ago, I read a thread in XperiaX1.net talking about unavailable orginal Xperia series’ craddle (probably happens in X1 only) but there is a model sold in eBay but it looks so ugly in potrait (Maybe it’s just my opinion) and because I loved playing lego and skilled when I was in primary (fortunately, I still save the Lego till I’m in college now), I’m planning to recycle some of lego model that I’ve made in primary to make a craddle for my X1, maybe I named it as X1 cuddle

ps: I wish it's legal to crop the 'Lego' logo and

This is the most simplest cuddle which is inspired by my Satio’s Video Stand.
Actually, I have calculated and experiment a little for this lego’s angel wether it’s strong enough to hold my X1. It works and I can browse comfortably and even watch a Movie better.
I also make the lego constructed reversely and sticked some silicon glue in each corner of this cudle to prevent (or at least minimize) my X1 from scartch.

For charging, it works better after I replace the ‘clumsy’ orginal X1 USB cable, or reposition the X1 to 90° (not 270°).

But since I’m a med-student not an engineering, maybe the construction is far from perfect. Hmmm, maybe next time when I get holiday, I will make the cuddle from other materials that are more easy –formed, like fibreglass.

Thank you for reading.

The Following User Says Thank You to mymailx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mymailx Ad-Free

16th June 2013, 12:13 PM |#2  
Flag Athens, GR
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Nicely done mate!
24th July 2013, 01:49 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Text of test.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)