[GAME][FREE][2.2+] Buttons and Scissors - improve your logical thinking!

Search This thread

knutson

Mar 8, 2013
SPB
www.kyworks.com
Buttons and Scissors

forum1.jpg
forum2.jpg

Hi everybody! It's my third logic game for Android!

Cut off the sewing buttons in the logic game Buttons and Scissors! To cut off the buttons, select two or more buttons of the same color. You can select buttons only on the same horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. You cannot cut off a single button, so plan your strategy in advance! Cut off all the buttons from the scrap of denim to complete the level. Try to complete each level in the shortest time possible to get a better score. Below is how to complete a simple level 5x5:

how_to_play_eng.jpg

When you begin playing the game for the first time, there will be a tutorial level. You will be presented with a scrap of denim and a number of different colored buttons. Each current move will be displayed as a white arrow. Touch the first button and move your finger to the last button of the same color you wish to select in that line, and then release your finger. All selected buttons will then be cut off with a scissors, if selected correctly.

Main features:

• Realistic sewing buttons and scissors
  • 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 levels
  • Unlimited Undo
  • HD graphics
  • Leaderboard
  • Cloud Save
  • Solutions for levels

The game supports all screen resolutions from the smallest 240x320 up to 1920x1200 and higher!

Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyworks.buttonsandscissors.inapp

I would like to hear your opinion about the game. I'm also happy to answer any questions about the development process.

IMPORTANT: No real buttons were cut off in the making of this game!

knutson

Mar 8, 2013
SPB
www.kyworks.com
Buttons and Scissors v1.2 released!

I added two free solutions (if you got stuck with some level), so now there are 3 solutions available in the game
Also, bug fixed: rare crashing on undo

Please let me know what do you think about my game! Thanks! :cowboy:

knutson

Mar 8, 2013
SPB
www.kyworks.com
Unable to download from Google Play on my SGSII.

Sorry man, I removed SGSII (GT-I9100) from the list of supported devices on Google Play. In the last weeks, there were four reports for this device that game is crashing after each level. I googled the forums, and it seems that there is a bug in audio drivers on those devices, but only if it runs original Android version (2.2?). So I9100 is the only device which is unsupported. You can download attached apk, the game probably should work if you are using Android 4.0+.

alex.sg

Nov 24, 2012
Bucharest
Great job, knutson! It's very addictive and entertaining. It runs seamlessly on my Xperia S. At first I thought that 1000 levels are a bit too much, but I already completed about 200. Great time killer!

Reactions: knutson

eli.r

May 8, 2013
www.epollomes.com
Hey there,
Tried your game today and it is xly a great, polished to the max game. Here's what I like the most:
- The game is localized professionally to french
- The fact that you don;t have to wait for the scissors to finish cutting the current line so that you start the second
- It runs extremely well on low end devices

Didn't encounter any bug :)

Again excellent development, Left you a comment on the play store : )

knutson

Mar 8, 2013
SPB
www.kyworks.com
Hey there,
Tried your game today and it is xly a great, polished to the max game. Here's what I like the most:
- The fact that you don;t have to wait for the scissors to finish cutting the current line so that you start the second

Yes, the game was localized to French by professional translator. (you can also try my other games, they all were also localized to French!). And yes, there are multiple scissors available ;) It may be boring to wait until all animations will complete, so I added multiple scissors. Thank you for your comment! :good:

obeguin

May 25, 2012
Hong kong
Fun casual games... Nicely done. Amd free... Thanks for it.. I have tried it a little bit and I think I will have to recommend your game to my mum....

She is an avid player who likes that type of games.... Im pretty sure she will enjoy yours..

knutson

Mar 8, 2013
SPB
www.kyworks.com
Fun casual games... Nicely done. Amd free... Thanks for it.. I have tried it a little bit and I think I will have to recommend your game to my mum....

She is an avid player who likes that type of games.... Im pretty sure she will enjoy yours..

I'm sure your mom will like the Buttons and Scissors! At least, I can confirm that my mom and sister like it ;)

Michael B.N.

Apr 25, 2011
Silkeborg
Sorry man, I removed SGSII (GT-I9100) from the list of supported devices on Google Play. In the last weeks, there were four reports for this device that game is crashing after each level. I googled the forums, and it seems that there is a bug in audio drivers on those devices, but only if it runs original Android version (2.2?). So I9100 is the only device which is unsupported. You can download attached apk, the game probably should work if you are using Android 4.0+.
I have a SGSII with Android 4.2.2 (CyanogenMod 10.1). The first times I played your game everything was fine. Yesterday and again today I experienced what you've mentioned - that the games crached after each level. I started again, played another level, and the game crashed again. But then suddenly, maybe after 10 levels and 10 restarts, sometimes after 5 and other times after 15, the game works out of nothing... I haven't done anything else than starting the game again after a crash...

If I can do anything to help with solving this, just let me know...

knutson

Mar 8, 2013
SPB
www.kyworks.com
I have a SGSII with Android 4.2.2 (CyanogenMod 10.1). The first times I played your game everything was fine. Yesterday and again today I experienced what you've mentioned - that the games crached after each level. I started again, played another level, and the game crashed again. But then suddenly, maybe after 10 levels and 10 restarts, sometimes after 5 and other times after 15, the game works out of nothing... I haven't done anything else than starting the game again after a crash...

If I can do anything to help with solving this, just let me know...

I did not receive any crash reports regarding this issue so far, so it will be very helpful if you can send me a log containing crash report. If you are running Windows and android SDK is installed and ADB is configured, then you can simply run android-sdk\tools\ddms.bat to see the log.

If ddms is not available, you can use adb directly:
/android-sdk/platform-tools/adb logcat >logs.txt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buttons and Scissors

forum1.jpg
    forum2.jpg

Hi everybody! It's my third logic game for Android!

Cut off the sewing buttons in the logic game Buttons and Scissors! To cut off the buttons, select two or more buttons of the same color. You can select buttons only on the same horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. You cannot cut off a single button, so plan your strategy in advance! Cut off all the buttons from the scrap of denim to complete the level. Try to complete each level in the shortest time possible to get a better score. Below is how to complete a simple level 5x5:

how_to_play_eng.jpg

When you begin playing the game for the first time, there will be a tutorial level. You will be presented with a scrap of denim and a number of different colored buttons. Each current move will be displayed as a white arrow. Touch the first button and move your finger to the last button of the same color you wish to select in that line, and then release your finger. All selected buttons will then be cut off with a scissors, if selected correctly.

Main features:

• Realistic sewing buttons and scissors
    • 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 levels
    • Unlimited Undo
    • HD graphics
    • Leaderboard
    • Cloud Save
    • Solutions for levels

The game supports all screen resolutions from the smallest 240x320 up to 1920x1200 and higher!

Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyworks.buttonsandscissors.inapp

I would like to hear your opinion about the game. I'm also happy to answer any questions about the development process.

IMPORTANT: No real buttons were cut off in the making of this game!
    Buttons and Scissors v1.2 released!

I added two free solutions (if you got stuck with some level), so now there are 3 solutions available in the game
    Also, bug fixed: rare crashing on undo

Please let me know what do you think about my game! Thanks! :cowboy:

Buttons and Scissors

Google Play:
    http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyworks.buttonsandscissors.inapp

NOTE: If you do not have access to Google Play, then you can download attached apk. But I would recommend to download from Google Play, because it always contain the latest version!
    Great job, knutson! It's very addictive and entertaining. It runs seamlessly on my Xperia S. At first I thought that 1000 levels are a bit too much, but I already completed about 200. Great time killer!
    Hey there,

Didn't encounter any bug :)

Again excellent development, Left you a comment on the play store : )