FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[V4A][IRS][DDC]103 Headphone correction IRS/DDC filters--2016-06-05 5 new HiFi models

477 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,281

By Joe0Bloggs, Senior Member on 21st July 2013, 05:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th July 2013, 02:37 PM |#171  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwani.rock2

Irs samples for micromaxx a110

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

um I do correction irs for headphones, not phones
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free

27th July 2013, 02:55 PM |#172  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Brainwavz B2 as close to flat as possible please
http://rinchoi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/0...2-updated.html
27th July 2013, 03:55 PM |#173  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Anyone know how is the response for Dunu Crius? I'm having a uber hard time trying to find a irs to work with it for my music to sound awesome..

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Also I have another request for Shure SE535. Can u make a correction filter to be as close as reference sounds as possible? Thanks for your hard work!

27th July 2013, 06:27 PM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 999

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobhc

Brainwavz B2 as close to flat as possible please
http://rinchoi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/0...2-updated.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_boy555

Anyone know how is the response for Dunu Crius? I'm having a uber hard time trying to find a irs to work with it for my music to sound awesome..

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Also I have another request for Shure SE535. Can u make a correction filter to be as close as reference sounds as possible? Thanks for your hard work!

Instead of saying "as close to flat as possible", you guys should tell Joe what you don't like on the sound how it is now.
The thing is that some people hear some frequencies louder than other frequencies, and a flat headphone curve may not suit you.
The Following User Says Thank You to dark_knight35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark_knight35 Ad-Free
28th July 2013, 12:02 AM |#175  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_knight35

Instead of saying "as close to flat as possible", you guys should tell Joe what you don't like on the sound how it is now.
The thing is that some people hear some frequencies louder than other frequencies, and a flat headphone curve may not suit you.

Joe already has one irs tuned to my ear for the Shure.. I'm just asking if it's possible to have a reference sound.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fat_boy555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fat_boy555 Ad-Free
28th July 2013, 04:10 AM |#176  
Nashville
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0Bloggs

Monoprice 8320 added according to rinchoi's measurements with bass boost
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbnj47jcn...GoCSHIuTWm?lst

Although, if you're fine with everything except the bass right now, have you tried the FIREqualizer in V4A or the tape mod on the phones themselves?

I haven't tried the eq or the tape mod yet but ill check those out. I haven't tried the tape mod because these already look tacky enough to be using outside but if it improves the bass, why not? haha. But thanks for the IRS filter! It definitely brings the sound closer to what I like! Once I have money ill donate to ya! I cant exactly right now because you know how it is to be a starving college student haha...but I will eventually
The Following User Says Thank You to icy56 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift icy56 Ad-Free
28th July 2013, 11:51 AM |#177  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaibakt

may i have a request on Sony inear MH-750? thanks.

It's close in response to the MH1, which according to measurements practically only differs from the reference target by having a up-sloping bass boost from 700Hz up to 10dB above reference at 100Hz You can make such a correction using the V4A FIREqualizer

Working on irs for SE215 on page 10 right now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free
28th July 2013, 12:16 PM |#178  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamck

Hi!
Can you make IRS file for Shure SE215?

Thanks in advance.

Shure SE215 added to collection
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free
28th July 2013, 03:31 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0Bloggs

Shure SE215 added to collection

Hello,

I see you already correction filters made for the other 2 shures I was hoping if you could make one for the se425? sometimes i find them too neutral and flat
28th July 2013, 05:08 PM |#180  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingaa

Hey Joe,
I wanted to ask if you could make a correction filter for my Phonak audeo pfe 022 with green filters. I think the pfe 012/022 are pretty popular so many other users might want to try out a correction profile, as well.

Posting this request for another <10 post user
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free
28th July 2013, 06:35 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 999

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineffable

Hello,

I see you already correction filters made for the other 2 shures I was hoping if you could make one for the se425? sometimes i find them too neutral and flat

The sense of a correction filter is to get a neutral sound .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ddc, headphones, irs, v4a, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)