* v0.8.0 - Fixed chance bug + fixed High Score not recording correctly
* v0.8.5 - Added high score table
I had some issues with the high score saving. I've now added a full high score table. You will see this when you finish a game. My testing is showing it saves between games but please let me know if there are any issues.
Roadmap for next few weeks:
* Main screen where you can choose to play, check the high scores, see an FAQ etc.
* Multiplayer (player 1 up / player 2 up)
* Bigger high score list
* Yahtzee success "animation" (when you get one)
* Yahtzee bonus pop-up and score guide when you get a 2nd, 3rd yahtzee etc
I've been working on an 'arcade' style yahtzee game in Flash and used the Adobe Packager to create a neat cab file for it. You'll also require the flash lite player from Adobe. The links are below.
I've tested this a lot with family and friends on my Touch HD and to be honest I'm addicted to it myself.
If you like it but discover any bugs let me know and I will fix and repost the cab file.
Also planning to add high score table, audio etc.
Download cab: http://www.yubaba.net/download/yarbo...glish (US).cab
Download Flash Lite player: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/l...ite_wm6_en.zip
Rules and how to play: http://grail.sourceforge.net/demo/yahtzee/rules.html