Thanks Meter: 60

Post Reply Email Thread
31st July 2013, 04:58 PM |#101  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 643

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzman

Do I understand this comment correctly? You're saying that if/when there's an official JB upgrade from Samsung for the 6210, there will not be any landscape mode? Or are you saying that there won't be a landscape mode for home screens?

There is an official update for 4.1.2 for the P6210 , I am running it, and what I meant to say is that it has landscape, but not tablet mode for the UI.
It has the Phone UI , just like the Nexus 7
14th September 2013, 03:54 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
hey i just download it and flash it but the WIFI donot not work donot know why plz help
23rd September 2013, 06:14 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldode

hey i just download it and flash it but the WIFI donot not work donot know why plz help

we dont have any wifi problems, just reflast it or do a factory reset

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

If our tabwill be updated to android 4.3 that would be great
9th June 2014, 03:00 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No Arabic input language
Hi,

I have upgraded my device using odin with the Firmware of Arab emirates but the Arabic input language is not listed in the input language.
I had to install a new keyboard to enable the Arabic language.
but I want to use the seeded keyboard instead of the additional key board. How can I enable additional language in the device?

Thanks
24th September 2015, 01:52 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i installed a kitkat rom probably CM on my tab and its not working perfectly well.. i want to revert back to stock.. will there any be any extra steps that i should do so that my tab wont be bricked.. or do i just simply download and flash.. coz you know im coming from another rom and its not stock HC or ICS.. tnx..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)