Viewpad 10 Mini-VGA Connector

Search This thread

craigwillie

Jan 29, 2008
Forget trying to get it from Viewsonic. I got the run-around from them for 2 months and no cable. I don't think they even sell it.

Go to www.tegav2.com. They sell a Viewpad 10 clone and I was able to get the cable from them. They also have all kinds of hardware and software upgrades if you are interested. Great company wish I had heard of them before Viewsonic.

Reactions: ezdi

superpfpf

Oct 17, 2008
Can i use a mini-vga converter for mac book pro? Anybody tried these before? Does it fit?

Last edited:

jools_222

Jul 20, 2013
ViewSonic CB-00009947 Male VGA Connector

I spent several very frustrating months trying to track down these. I managed finally to find some and I bought several. If anyone still needs one, let me know.

Reactions: egemenf

egemenf

Aug 2, 2013
Urgently i need a mini vga cable for Viewpad 10 Win7 tablet?I'll pay with credit card

Urgently i need a mini vga cable for Viewpad 10 Win7 tablet?I'll pay with credit card. My email is egemenferahATyahoo.com, Please Reply to my email. Thanks

egemenf

Aug 2, 2013
Urgently i need a mini vga cable for Viewpad 10 Win7 tablet?I'll pay with credit card

Urgently i need a mini vga cable for Viewpad 10 Win7 tablet?I'll pay with credit card. My email is egemenferahATyahoo.com, Please Reply to my email. Thanks.

:)

bsm428

Sep 13, 2017
Long shot - but let's see if you have one more!

I spent several very frustrating months trying to track down these. I managed finally to find some and I bought several. If anyone still needs one, let me know.

Hello Jools,

I inherited an old ViewSonic ViewPad 10, and perhaps you STILL have one of the viewsonic CB-00009947 mini vga cables left? I know it's been years since your post, but I'm hoping you may still have one available. Let me know if we can work something out. Email bsm428@comcast.net if you have something. Thanks!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Forget trying to get it from Viewsonic. I got the run-around from them for 2 months and no cable. I don't think they even sell it.

Go to www.tegav2.com. They sell a Viewpad 10 clone and I was able to get the cable from them. They also have all kinds of hardware and software upgrades if you are interested. Great company wish I had heard of them before Viewsonic.
    ViewSonic CB-00009947 Male VGA Connector