OEM extended battery

Search This thread

jagrave

Jan 31, 2011
My cousin's girlfriend is selling hers for $20. Worth it? And is it still pocketable with it? I've been running out of juice at work before my 12 hours are over, usually around 9 hours, with about 40 minutes screen on time. And this is with data, GPS, and WiFi off unless actually using it. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

demmo86rt

Sep 26, 2010
Brentwood, CA
My cousin's girlfriend is selling hers for $20. Worth it? And is it still pocketable with it? I've been running out of juice at work before my 12 hours are over, usually around 9 hours, with about 40 minutes screen on time. And this is with data, GPS, and WiFi off unless actually using it. Thanks

They're less than $30 (with the back) with free shipping on ebay but, yes, it's worth it. 2 1/2 hrs screen on time. Still pocketable though it does make the phone twice as thick.

#BlameAnt

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor

They're less than $30 (with the back) with free shipping on ebay but, yes, it's worth it. 2 1/2 hrs screen on time. Still pocketable though it does make the phone twice as thick.

#BlameAnt
Actually, for about $30 with shipping (you can get it a little lower if you search around) on Amazon you can get the Laza Extended battery and back cover which has a little more umph than the stock extended battery. I have had Laza batteries in a few devices, they are pretty good quality, I would say equal to OEM. Laza also make a nice little case for about $15 that fits with the extended battery.

im_high_tech

Apr 26, 2011
I began using the extended recently because the stock battery really began to drive crazy. It's about 4 hours screen time (sense 3.6) included auto brightness and 4g on.