FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Custom Rom] Rataplan V7.0 - WP 7.8 for Lumia 710 24 languages (updated 06-05-2013)

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 620
 
By Rataplan, Retired Recognized Developer on 6th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2013, 08:52 AM |#71  
Rataplan's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hestarsfighter

i'm literally cannot answer your question. All i can say is, the phone also using custom rom. And after using the custom rom, i can always use the storage the phone like any other storage device. So i can easilly transfer data like song and etc. Just plug the usb and copy paste the file.

The problem is.. I still cant do that now in lumia 710 even after i use custom rom. In this case your rom. Cause i'm not try other custom rom yet . I'm quite satisfied with yours.

We'll there are a few options, personnaly I'm only using Zune, but you an try to use WMDC or search for Storage enabler, I think that should work for you, there are also some registry changes wich you can do on you're pc, but I don't recommand that because there is a possibility that you're other phone won't work with those changes.

Greetz,
 
 
26th July 2013, 09:13 AM |#72  
Rataplan's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

New to the Windows Mobile world, have to say that my frist experience with my girl phone is amazing, like the way the phone act, solid made, coming from Android (SG III Mini), I like to modd phones, and think about buy Nokia 920, but can not be modded.

Now, Using Rataplan V7, almost everthing setup. Just a problem with BT, I can send files but can not receive any. Any suggestion to solve it. And now dealing to set a custom ringtone. I dont want to use Zune. I want a more easy way, like cut the mp3, and drag and drop to any folder in the phone, to set it. Will try TouchXperience.

Thanks for such amazing rom.

Hi Sir_gpm, gonna take a look at BT, personnaly I don't use it, for ringtones there are some apps here on xda which you can use, just search for it, not sure if you can cut it.

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
31st July 2013, 02:54 AM |#73  
Sir_gpm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan

Hi Sir_gpm, gonna take a look at BT, personnaly I don't use it, for ringtones there are some apps here on xda which you can use, just search for it, not sure if you can cut it.

Greetz,

Could you point me to any of those apps?. I am in the windows sub forum, but in case I dont find anything. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_gpm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sir_gpm Ad-Free
31st July 2013, 06:53 PM |#74  
Rataplan's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

Could you point me to any of those apps?. I am in the windows sub forum, but in case I dont find anything. Thanks

Just take a look at R1ng3d from Snickler :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1255319

or

Ringtone Maker wich is in the rom and you also should take a look at RingtoneManager from ultrashot, which can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1255319

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
3rd August 2013, 12:58 AM |#75  
Sir_gpm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan

Ringtone Maker wich is in the rom and you also should take a look at RingtoneManager from ultrashot, which can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1255319

Greetz,

See that app the other day, but the problem is I download mp3 using mp3 downloader lite, but when I open the Ringtone Maker there is no song in there, where should I place the songs for the app could read them?,

Cheers,

PD: Mate could you post the drivers that U use to read the phone with the computer, cuz the one I use think are corrupted because I plug the phone and nothing happend, I use Wp7UsbStorageEnabler and that does the trick but load like a empty drive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_gpm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sir_gpm Ad-Free
3rd August 2013, 07:59 AM |#76  
Rataplan's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

See that app the other day, but the problem is I download mp3 using mp3 downloader lite, but when I open the Ringtone Maker there is no song in there, where should I place the songs for the app could read them?,

Cheers,

PD: Mate could you post the drivers that U use to read the phone with the computer, cuz the one I use think are corrupted because I plug the phone and nothing happend, I use Wp7UsbStorageEnabler and that does the trick but load like a empty drive.

Hi Sir_gpm for using Rintone Maker you have to connect to Zune and syncronize them with the use of Zune, I also suggegts to use Zune instead of wp7usbstorageenabler.

Which OS are you using ?


Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
4th August 2013, 02:23 AM |#77  
Sir_gpm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
I did the storage enabler because I think I am having troubles with the drivers, cuz I connect the phone to the pc and nothing happend. And use windows 7 embedded standard and Zune refuse to be installed. Did a little trick with mp3tube, download the song and then cut the 30s that I like and then I can set it as a ringtone (with the same app). That app does the trick to make it on the go. I have an Android phone and you dont need nothing like Zune to update your music data base, just put the mp3 in your sd or internal memory and the app will find them. And ringtones just go in Ringtones Folder. I am thinking to get the Lumia 1020, but let see If I get used to my girls WP :P. Your are so kind.

I love to modd phones thats why I didnt get the 920 or 925, love the looks but can not be modded .
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_gpm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sir_gpm Ad-Free
4th August 2013, 07:43 AM |#78  
Rataplan's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

I did the storage enabler because I think I am having troubles with the drivers, cuz I connect the phone to the pc and nothing happend. And use windows 7 embedded standard and Zune refuse to be installed. Did a little trick with mp3tube, download the song and then cut the 30s that I like and then I can set it as a ringtone (with the same app). That app does the trick to make it on the go. I have an Android phone and you dont need nothing like Zune to update your music data base, just put the mp3 in your sd or internal memory and the app will find them. And ringtones just go in Ringtones Folder. I am thinking to get the Lumia 1020, but let see If I get used to my girls WP :P. Your are so kind.

I love to modd phones thats why I didnt get the 920 or 925, love the looks but can not be modded .


Yes, I know Android is a lot easier, but I don't wanna change my device, for an Android phone.
If I were you I definitly should take a look on installing Zune, it's just a simple and easy way to synchronize all your stuff, I can do you a lot of suggestions but you proberly already googled on the error(s) you receive, so that would be a waste of time, if I do that for you.
Just make sure you installed the latest updates for windows 7 and try to reinstall zune.

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes