FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][KERNEL] XDuosV3 2.0 for Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102[STABLE]

570 posts
Thanks Meter: 594

By Kenjboy, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2013, 07:56 PM |#1231  
I wish u good luck for this time and hope its not family related even thanx for inform us.many greeeetz bro,c ya!!!! :beer:

GREEETZ WITH BEATZ!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -CALIBAN666- Ad-Free

3rd August 2013, 07:49 PM |#1232  
Flag Araguaína
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjboy

ok guys...
I made my own procedure how to activate INT2EXTV2+..same with snoitalutargnoc installation with a little changes...

back up all the data you have coz it needs to reflash rom...

download compact 1.3 and install busybox on market...
via root explorer copy busybox on system/bin to sd card..
open ROM.zip using pc and copy the busybox on sd card
open and drag it to ROM.zip system/xbin...

put Rom zip again in sd card...
boot to recovery install compact first then reboot...
after reboot....boot again to cwm which is compact's cwm..
reinstall the rom but this time in mount in storage after formating
cache/data/system format also sd-ext....

after installation and media scanning finished install root explorer
extract INT2EXTV2+ via root explorer go to extracted file system/etc/init.d
then move 40int2ext in phone system/etc/init.d and reboot...

see the ss

@apcf55 Thanks for giving time to share your guide buddy...
even i didnt make that guide work on mine really appreciate...

Dude I have to mount a partition? Has to be at CWM or not?
4th August 2013, 06:53 AM |#1233  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Activate INT2EXTV2+
Quote:
Originally Posted by EduardoMarshall

Dude I have to mount a partition? Has to be at CWM or not?

new method..
Install RC3 and Compact 1.3
after install...

use rootEx to copy 40int2ext in system/etc/init.d
then reboot in to recovery go to mount and storage
format sd-ext...reboot

good luck...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenjboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kenjboy Ad-Free
4th August 2013, 07:30 AM |#1234  
For me the best kernel is savieduos 1.2.6 kernel,inbuildet cwm,undervolt and dualboot support,20 governor,5 sheds,5 frequenzes,very fast and stable and for me the choice for this great rom. :thumbup:

GREEETZ WITH BEATZ!!!
4th August 2013, 08:45 AM |#1235  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666-

For me the best kernel is savieduos 1.2.6 kernel,inbuildet cwm,undervolt and dualboot support,20 governor,5 sheds,5 frequenzes,very fast and stable and for me the choice for this great rom. :thumbup:

GREEETZ WITH BEATZ!!!

agree on that...but there are some sort of issues for savieduos kernel when including it for a rom...hyperion project stops because of its kernel...
some file source issues i think if im not mistaken...
4th August 2013, 08:55 AM |#1236  
I have flashed directly since the day your last rom was available,till today the phone is running perfect.

MY OPINION+EXPIRIENCE: XDUOSv2+SAVIEDUOS KERNEL 1.2.6+FLY ON MOD 4 BETA 1=FAST,STABLE,SMOOTH :beer:

GREEETZ WITH BEATZ!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -CALIBAN666- Ad-Free
4th August 2013, 12:33 PM |#1237  
Flag madurai
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666-

I have flashed directly since the day your last rom was available,till today the phone is running perfect.

MY OPINION+EXPIRIENCE: XDUOSv2+SAVIEDUOS KERNEL 1.2.6+FLY ON MOD 4 BETA 1=FAST,STABLE,SMOOTH :beer:

GREEETZ WITH BEATZ!!!

I agree I am using xduos and fly on mod phone is pretty fast now .. Ill try to install savie kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to daringsmart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daringsmart Ad-Free
4th August 2013, 02:31 PM |#1238  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question root permission !
it's fantastic ROM but....
after flashing it I downloaded "Data Usage Defender"/"DroidWall" which ask for root persmission then I allow them but after a bit while it says "there is no root permission" ! even I tried many app that require root access and they are granted successfully !
what could be the problem ?
anyone can figure it out ?? please help
4th August 2013, 04:32 PM |#1239  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjboy

i dont understand now what you trying to do with your phone...did you always doing to both turn them on?

how can i help you if the problem was not on me...i know sometimes bluetooth takes time to turn on so dont hastle it...as i said before a tried many times to turn them on and they both works fine...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda app-developers app

I can not connect wifi and bluetooth together. if you are connected to wifi for example to be able to connect the bluetooth have to restart.

Also occurred in GINGERICEJELLY .. I do not know too, occurred only a few users.. but tanks for support me
4th August 2013, 06:08 PM |#1240  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
After i have a rom .. After i check the system storage .. Why is it always 70/170? And even after i clear ram .. nothing is happening. Please .. i really want the rom .. But if i install it the rom will eat my internal memory .. and even i link 2 sd my apps .. nothnig happens.. Please help.
5th August 2013, 12:02 AM |#1241  
OP Senior Member
Flag Iloilo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek_wisdom

it's fantastic ROM but....
after flashing it I downloaded "Data Usage Defender"/"DroidWall" which ask for root persmission then I allow them but after a bit while it says "there is no root permission" ! even I tried many app that require root access and they are granted successfully !
what could be the problem ?
anyone can figure it out ?? please help

go to application manager and clear the data of superuser and your installed apps...if wont work..

try to wipe cache and data via cwm and install again your apps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsr4

I can not connect wifi and bluetooth together. if you are connected to wifi for example to be able to connect the bluetooth have to restart.

Also occurred in GINGERICEJELLY .. I do not know too, occurred only a few users.. but tanks for support me

dude have you installed your latest stock firmware via odin first before flashing the rom?
my baseband was DXMD1 and i dont have any problem of connecting both wifi and bluetooth

try to flash fresh stock firmware first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enoch.binas

After i have a rom .. After i check the system storage .. Why is it always 70/170? And even after i clear ram .. nothing is happening. Please .. i really want the rom .. But if i install it the rom will eat my internal memory .. and even i link 2 sd my apps .. nothnig happens.. Please help.

clearing ram wont increase internal memory...
try to use INT2EXTV2+ it can help to save your storage...

Sent from my MID7038 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenjboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kenjboy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom for galaxy y duos gt-s6102

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)