I use titanium all the time. I love to customize titanium weather and so I started to make more icons for it. My aim was to make the files as light weight as possible without compromising quality. I didn't make them into a cab since in some ROMs the folders are not present.
1. If you don't have Titanium Weather installed, download one of these: Showaco's TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me. There are 2 cab files to choose from and both come with icons pre-installed on them. First one has Samurize and WireArt icons, second one has Simple and AccuWeather icons. Hit the image to download and install to device memory.
Samurize and WireArt<----------------------------->Accuweather and Simple
2. Once Titanium weather is installed, it is possible to change the weather icons.
A) Extract file. There are 2 folders in each, one is the .plg file and one has the icons.
B) All .plg Files go to /Program Files/TitaniumWeather/plgFiles
C) All Icon Folders go to Program Files/TitaniumWeather
D) After that, settings in TitaniumWeather Panel menu.
* Beyond,Buff,HTC,Spil and Stardock can be found HERE. They are .cab files, just install to device memory. They are from ~700KB to 1MB in size.
* Info on how to install my icons in CHeroClock- HERE
* I can only post 15 images. For more icons go HERE
lioryte's Weather Icons- Use with Showaco's TitaniumWeather. Mapped to AccuWeather's system.
Click on any image to Download
Credits: I didn't MAKE these, I found them online, re-sized them and re-numbered them according to the weather panel listing (AccuWeather). I also had to modify the .plg file in some cases.
All credit for original images goes to google, Daemonicus73, KorToIk, sevensteps2heaven, DockZone, stabloid, KDE for initial images, Klear icons are GPL, xiao4, LavAna, bob_55, wiz, h0mer, roundbone, Grzanka .