FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xbox Controller with OTG cable?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ShaolinShade, Junior Member on 8th August 2013, 12:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've searched all the forums, as well as the web, and followed every bit of advice and / or instructions I could find on the issue, but no matter what I attempt to do I can't get any games to work with the xbox 360 controller. Anyone have any idea how to get this to work with the skyrocket via an OTC cable?

More Details:

When I first plugged it in, the device seemed to recognize the controller (the lights on the controller would start flashing, the phone would give a message saying that a usb device is connected - but no games (I used emulators as well as games that are supposed to specifically support playing with an xbox controller, like GTA 3) were able to recognize or use the controller. Since then I've downloaded and installed a few different files on my phone to try to get the controller to work (.kl and .kcm files) as well as the app USB/BT Joystick Center 6 (which recognizes the controller and seems to work when I'm setting it up, but games are still unable to recognize the controller). I'm completely out of ideas of what to do or what the problem could be, so if anyone's had success with this or has an idea how this could be done, that would be fantastic. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)