55 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By unixr0cket, Member on 6th May 2013, 05:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2013, 01:04 PM |#141  
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 5

More
When on the lock screen, swipe down on the clock. Now you can long press on the widget to remove. You can also swipe side to side to add more widgets or shortcut to the camera. Feature of 4.2+

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to EldonTyrell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EldonTyrell Ad-Free

8th August 2013, 08:49 PM |#142  
Port Jupiter
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by emandreatta

How? I think you are talking about the "homescreen".
The problem is with the "lockscreen". I can't add or remove the the widget from the lockscreen

see above, we are talking of lockscreen only.
9th August 2013, 11:56 AM |#143  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Smile new rc 4 mirrored
attention please! there´s a new rc 4 in my mirror
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeoPreacher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NeoPreacher Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 12:30 AM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldonTyrell

When on the lock screen, swipe down on the clock. Now you can long press on the widget to remove. You can also swipe side to side to add more widgets or shortcut to the camera. Feature of 4.2+

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

Not working here. I can remove like you sad, but when I unlock the screen next time the widget is there again.
21st August 2013, 01:35 PM |#145  
Flag Bielefeld

More
Question Mfunz down ??!
is it just me who recognizes that mfunz forum is down/out of reach?? i´m just able to reach the yunio cloud disk to update my mirror. if anyone also notice or better if someone knows whats the matter, please leave feedback.
21st August 2013, 01:46 PM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoPreacher

is it just me who recognizes that mfunz forum is down/out of reach?? i´m just able to reach the yunio cloud disk to update my mirror. if anyone also notice or better if someone knows whats the matter, please leave feedback.

It is down. verified with http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...19227-1-1.html
The Following User Says Thank You to xiiihyou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xiiihyou Ad-Free
21st August 2013, 03:24 PM |#147  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
So? Rom is dead?

Inviato dal mio MB526 con Tapatalk 2
21st August 2013, 03:56 PM |#148  
Flag Bielefeld

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianluca85

So? Rom is dead?

Inviato dal mio MB526 con Tapatalk 2

can´t imagine. in this project are too many devices and developers involved that they simply close it down (i hope ). maybe just some big necessary changes on the servers i think. nightlies being still pushed to yunio drive, so there is hope.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiihyou

It is down. verified with http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...19227-1-1.html

thanks for that. can you give a short explanation how you got the turbo boost mod working on mokee. for me it says "device is not supported". where do i need to make the changes to get the device supported?? mine is mb525 but its shown as mb526 and i think this is the problem.
22nd August 2013, 02:44 AM |#149  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoPreacher

can´t imagine. in this project are too many devices and developers involved that they simply close it down (i hope ). maybe just some big necessary changes on the servers i think. nightlies being still pushed to yunio drive, so there is hope.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

thanks for that. can you give a short explanation how you got the turbo boost mod working on mokee. for me it says "device is not supported". where do i need to make the changes to get the device supported?? mine is mb525 but its shown as mb526 and i think this is the problem.

i just extracted the zip from turbo boost mods and put it init.d, chmod to 755. prior to that I flashed to Blechd0se kernel because martinz aerokernel does not support swap
The Following User Says Thank You to xiiihyou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xiiihyou Ad-Free
22nd August 2013, 03:06 PM |#150  
Flag Bielefeld

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiihyou

i just extracted the zip from turbo boost mods and put it init.d, chmod to 755. prior to that I flashed to Blechd0se kernel because martinz aerokernel does not support swap

did you used 29.07 kernel cm10.1 ? i´m testing this one atm. will give feedback bout that soon.
24th August 2013, 01:20 PM |#151  
Port Jupiter
Thanks Meter: 16

More
looks like 4.3 coming.

http://www.mfunz.com/2013/08/23/moke...5%A6%EF%BC%81/

http://bbs.mfunz.com/ is up

will they stop 422... from martincz weibopage

Today will stop MK42.2 night version automatically compile queue | Fun magic because unlike other third-party ROM CyanogenMod donor organizations open channel, unlike some personal ROM makers integrate large number of applications to raise funds. So interesting magic server resources are very tight, with the gradual improvement of Android 4.3, we believe it is time to stop MK42.2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vai0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vai0 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2nd-boot, defy, jelly bean, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)