FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.2.2] [ No-name CM10.1 nightlies ] [ Standard & Linaro ] [TF101 / TF101G]

2,243 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,448

By josteink, Senior Member on 21st February 2013, 02:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2013, 10:45 AM |#1231  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 186

More
In love with this rom...folder mount works perfectly. 2 64 gb external cards full of games and movies,780 apps installed and the machine is flying!

edit: of course with tim's kernel help! forgot to mention that!

Sent from my Transformer using xda premium

10th August 2013, 01:17 PM |#1232  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 2,135

More
Talking CM10.2 ROM
Good News

Hello to all TF101 users, i finally had a working CM10.2 build! I was so excited that after several days of working my dream had come true. Thanks a lot to josteink and dlumberg for helping me out!

For those who want to test the ROM, here's the link for you: http://d-h.st/dnO

I'm not confirm yet to create a new thread by me, because we already had a CM maintainer here. Other than that, i had Paranoid Android ROM to be maintained. I give a way to josteink to make a CM10.2 build by himself, and use jellybean_4.3 branch in his device tree i contributed.

Or

We will have 2 CM ROM for TF101, one of them a nightly build by josteink and the other my own build with additional features built in. However, adding features to PA ROM is a hard job due to missing frameworks and files, but with CM i know it will be much easier. I'll not handle two ROMs on a same device, it will be a lot harder for me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheMrcool212 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMrcool212 Ad-Free
10th August 2013, 04:10 PM |#1233  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oslo

More
Awesome news!

I say a new thread is in order.

If you give me a week++ and I'll be back from vacation and can setup something similar to this for the new cm10.2 builds.

In the meantime, feel free to post whatever you like wherever you like

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to josteink For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josteink Ad-Free
10th August 2013, 04:11 PM |#1234  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oslo

More
Ps: pm me a username and password and I can set you up with access to nexfiles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to josteink For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josteink Ad-Free
10th August 2013, 04:37 PM |#1235  
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrcool212

Good News

Hello to all TF101 users, i finally had a working CM10.2 build! I was so excited that after several days of working my dream had come true. Thanks a lot to josteink and dlumberg for helping me out!

I'm not confirm yet to create a new thread by me, because we already had a CM maintainer here. Other than that, i had Paranoid Android ROM to be maintained. I give a way to josteink to make a CM10.2 build by himself, and use jellybean_4.3 branch in his device tree i contributed.

Or

We will have 2 CM ROM for TF101, one of them a nightly build by josteink and the other my own build with additional features built in. However, adding features to PA ROM is a hard job due to missing frameworks and files, but with CM i know it will be much easier. I'll not handle two ROMs on a same device, it will be a lot harder for me.

Already using this rom, with banks gapps, haven't found any error..
Even Google keyboard is working, with predictions and swiping ,
Great work!
Edit: found that camera is not working yet

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Following User Says Thank You to diogo.sena For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diogo.sena Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 01:40 AM |#1236  
Thanks Meter: 416

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo.sena

Already using this rom, with banks gapps, haven't found any error..
Even Google keyboard is working, with predictions and swiping ,
Great work!
Edit: found that camera is not working yet

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Is it FCing or showing "app not installed"? I know that CM started including focal, their new OSS camera from Project Nemesis, so I'm curious if that's included on tf101.

I suppose I should just flash and find out for myself...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app
11th August 2013, 03:21 AM |#1237  
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlumberg

Is it FCing or showing "app not installed"? I know that CM started including focal, their new OSS camera from Project Nemesis, so I'm curious if that's included on tf101.

I suppose I should just flash and find out for myself...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

There's focal and camera, both not working yet , can't connect to camera (something like that)

Sent from mobile.
11th August 2013, 10:17 AM |#1238  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oslo

More
I got impatient and my fiance is still sleeping

I've started priming the setup for the CM10.2/4.3 build on the build-machine (which typically takes some hours). If I dont run into any serious issues and find some time later on tomorrow, I may have something up for nightly builds before I get home

Edit: Running first test-build now to verify setup.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to josteink For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josteink Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 10:24 AM |#1239  
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrcool212

Good News

Or

after i installed this cm10.2 after 5 minutes i got FC installed nothing not even the gapps
11th August 2013, 12:00 PM |#1240  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oslo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semiran

after i installed this cm10.2 after 5 minutes i got FC installed nothing not even the gapps

To be fair (to us AND the cm-team), CM10.2 is nowhere near final or complete. Heck, not even the Nexus devices has official builds for it yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josteink For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift josteink Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 12:58 PM |#1241  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oslo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josteink

I got impatient and my fiance is still sleeping

I've started priming the setup for the CM10.2/4.3 build on the build-machine (which typically takes some hours). If I dont run into any serious issues and find some time later on tomorrow, I may have something up for nightly builds before I get home

Edit: Running first test-build now to verify setup.

I've run the build, and it fails at that good 'ole fstab thing:

Quote:

ValueError: malformed recovery.fstab line: "/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system ext4 ro wait"
make: *** [/mnt/build/android/tf101/4.3/out/target/product/tf101/cm_tf101-ota-eng.jostein.zip] Error 1

I guess there's some commits which is yet to be pushed to github (nudge nudge), but apart from that, I'm ready to setup a nightly build for this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2, cm10.1, jellybean, tf101, tf101g

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)