(Help) Oplus/O+ 8.6

Search This thread

azfallon

Apr 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know any way to root this new oplus unit 8.6? The oplus guys released it in our country just this april. It has a very promising specs the only downside is a bery low internal storage in my opinion. So i thjnk rootinv it could probably boost its performance by then we could use link2sd :).

Sent from my O+ 8.6 Android using xda app-developers app

AgustinArwin

Dec 18, 2012
Bulacan
Hi everyone,

Do you guys know any way to root this new oplus unit 8.6? The oplus guys released it in our country just this april. It has a very promising specs the only downside is a bery low internal storage in my opinion. So i thjnk rootinv it could probably boost its performance by then we could use link2sd :).

Dude, how long does your O+ 8.6 last for maximum performance and standby mode? mine last for 3-4 hours on maximum and 1-1.5 day for minimum.

aldopaju

Dec 22, 2013
8.6 Root

Hello Everyone,

Good morning.

I would like to ask assistance to help me to root my wife o-plus 8.6 phone.

there are lot's of software but I need your expertise which is the best software that can do the job well.

Hope someone will assist me on my inquiry, thanks.

six_paths

Jun 1, 2014
root the unrootable o+ 8.6

Hi everyone,

try this tool "cydia impactor" easy to use. just install its driver and open cydia impactor application and root then install superSU then its done

JSHTZN

Jul 1, 2014
O=+ 8.6 ROOT

Hello everyone! Today I'm excited to tell you guys that I've rooted my O+ 8.6 device using this pc software, just search on google type "androidxda using root genius".
Tutorial is included in the website. I'm so excited to post this now because I've just rooted it about 5 mins. ago.
Thanks! Glad I could help you guys dealing with the O+ 8.6 rooting. Peace! :)