Thanks Meter: 21

By Stefan Caromov, Senior Member on 19th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2013, 12:11 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

More
Doesnt work at all. Severel times i reinstall.....
I am desperred already, will reinstall all windows, but here the question is What to install first - Zune , Nokia care suite, then WDMC?
What would be better to order of installation ?

25th March 2013, 03:47 PM |#12  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 180

More
after installing zune and wmdc, u need to install qualcomm drivers....go to nand access thread and download appropriate drivers for x86 or x64...
25th March 2013, 05:58 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I think there is another way to get your xaps on pc. I downloaded WebServer from Bazaar and you just run it and on PC you type IP as a webpage adress and you can manage your phone from PC so I think you can download files too. I only copied an aplication to my phone but think this will work too.
25th March 2013, 06:40 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviano

I think there is another way to get your xaps on pc. I downloaded WebServer from Bazaar and you just run it and on PC you type IP as a webpage adress and you can manage your phone from PC so I think you can download files too. I only copied an aplication to my phone but think this will work too.

Woow, i didnt knew about this awesome app. Now install it and open all my windows folders and files. The issue here is how to find exactly one file he he . But will search one by one.
I found the xap , but when i try to download for example the game fruit ninja which is 19 mb, id give me file 19 kb.
See the prtscr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zz.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	1832936  
27th March 2013, 02:01 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I checked the screenshot and I see that you want to download file from temporary Internet Explorer files.
This is xap, so firstly - install it, next - make xap from installed app/game (with Program Manager) and then try to download this file.
Your file will be in Applications\Data\12345678-(...)\Data\IsolatedStore\Xap and you have to move it to Applications\Data\9BFACECD-(...)\Data\IsolatedStore
The Following User Says Thank You to Paviano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paviano Ad-Free
27th March 2013, 02:32 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviano

I checked the screenshot and I see that you want to download file from temporary Internet Explorer files.
This is xap, so firstly - install it, next - make xap from installed app/game (with Program Manager) and then try to download this file.
Your file will be in Applications\Data\12345678-(...)\Data\IsolatedStore\Xap and you have to move it to Applications\Data\9BFACECD-(...)\Data\IsolatedStore

I will do that now and will share the result.
Its done finally .......................
huh , great work buddy , thanks a lot .
Happy xaping to me he he
6th May 2013, 11:17 AM |#17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Caromov

Thanks a lot Walter, thats what i needed. The only stupid thing is , the vibration is permanent.
it doesnt interrupts between buzzz.

not good , the vibration thingy ...
10th August 2013, 05:35 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

More
May i ask someone, when i download any xap file directly on my phone , then when i must search it...which one folder ? I have full access of my file system
10th August 2013, 09:28 PM |#19  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 620

More
You can do it with roottools, just search for *.xap

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)