By DiKeJ, Senior Member on 2nd June 2013, 07:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2013, 01:40 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz
Thanks Meter: 3,139

Donate to Me
More
Some new guys of all things I'm working or will work in early future, in short points :
(all work are chronological)

-I just back from my holidays, was on Baltic Sea 8 days, was cool!
-DXEngine for Xperia X10 is good and awesome right now, so it's final version of that project, connection with new one DX X/10 make it stable and fast, confirmed by users . But, DXEngine for Xperia Play is delayed for now, as there was problems with lags (GPU OC too much) and battery drain (CPU OC sometimes), also, thread wasn't good with XDA rules, so I had to improvize quickly - thanks to wedgess for clarifying all, and extremetempz for work on X10 and Play . DXEngine for Play will hit in right time, no ETA yet, but be sure when I get it done with wedgess, all versions for GB and even JB (!) will be ready .
-Next DiXperia project will be DX Gaming 2 and DX Perennial, first for X10, second for Play. Both versions will be similiar, while each ROM will be for each devices, but destination will be f*cking incredible gaming, most for Play users, as we have it like gaming device, of course Play users will get something like PS Vita menu, just like T.M.I.P's thread , thanks for his idea of course too (I was thinking about something like this, but he was first, sooo....credits goes to him ;]).
-After both gaming ROM, I will focus on DiXperia Energizer, which is first project based on JB for Xperia Play - It won't be clear for gaming, but hopefully I will handle to implement touchpads, and good compatibility with games, but be sure it's not priority.
-Last ROM which is in plans is DiXperia Mystery, I left it for end, cause it's still not final as not much ideas comes here, so if you want it, you need write some advices! ^^
-Next priority of my projects will be re-typinh my Xperia Play ROMs for Xperia Neo L development section, as Pippo Mandiri confirmed, that all working like a charm, so why don't put it directly there too?
-Also, when time comes, and all projects will be relased etc. etc., I will start making one or two ROMs for Xperia Arc/Arc S, so more DiXperia love will come for new device!
-My website DiXperia World looking is final, and of course you can check this, but it's nothing more as on XDA, but contains all information of DX projects and me in one, clean sweet place, so if you respect me and my work, you can look on it sometimes . Also, Premium Accounts still waiting for new users, you can read more info on website ;>.

This is for now guys, I will rest today and tommorow, but after that, will work on Gaming 2 and Perennial, wish me best cause I'm doing this for you guys!

Cheersss!
22nd July 2013, 08:47 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Hey Guys,
our new DiXperia Community on Google+ is up!
Join it now to get latest info and support!
Link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...87217374741785 *

Von meinem Sony Xperia L gesendet
10th August 2013, 08:02 AM |#83  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
Hi there everybody, after long time of chilling and departuring in many places, I'm finally in my house and ready to end all those left ROMs . Here's info for all things I will work, I'm working etc. etc. . Ready? Set. Go! :

[Xperia Play/Xperia Neo L]
-DiXperia 3 Enormous is already relased, and I know it needs some update to fix some problems (users told me about data bug, I will see what's wrong, and hopefully, find a reason). Except that - I hope you like it, cause it's nearly final, eh?
-DiXperia Perennial as a project for Premium Users will be available only on my site, as Mods or Admins don't like (I think) threads like that, without links for stuff, just topic and words. Check DiXperia World (my signature), to see what's changes it gained, and look for all future devices I\m working .
-DiXperia Energizer is the first JB projects by me and I want to be sure I'll make it right and stable + fast as my GB DX projects, so no build for now, only I have something like "early alpha". Still, have problems and it's not stuff to be proud of upload, so let's say it's not even alive .

[Xperia X10]
-DiXperia X/10 is already on it's final build, like DX3 for Play, so maybe expect some little future update, but this project is "final & stable", cause it's already long time relased, right?
-DiXperia Gaming 2 is similiar to Perennial for XPlay, but it's not on the same progress - Perennial is final, just didn't upload it as I need to check some things before it (Premium Users need to get fully working system, I'm not relasing any crap :P). Stll, some progress so far exist - no words about relase, but be sure I'm working on it!
-DiXperia Mystery as mysterious ROM, need some help as community driven project asking for help here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2330476, so post many ideas you get so I can work on it later - and to be honest and fair - Mystery is the last ROM I will work, as it will be hard and new fresh way to make ROM, so first I need to figure how-to and what-the-f*ck xD.

[Xperia Arc S]
-Development is not yet started but I'm planning to relase two/three ROMs for it, and then end this stuff, as Arc S is not my device, only my friend asked me to make some projects for him, so I decided "what about publishng work on XDA?" So let's way guys together .

[Xperia J]
-This is my new device and I will try to bring the best JB ROM here, but no plans so far, only confirmation there will be something here, don't worry :P.

[Tablet Tracer OVO 2.0]
-If time allows, I will try to make some tablet goodies too, but it's a work for 2014 I think, maybe Q4 of 2013 ;].

[Xperia Z]
-I can't confirm anything here, cause I didn't have enough money to buy one for me, but if I earn some, my next device will be Z for sure, so logical situation is, I will make at least one DiXperia for it .

[Kernel DXEngine]
-For X10 there is final JB version, and in plans there is also GB - but first I need to make DX Gaming 2 and contact my friend @extremetempz and @Pizza_Dox.
-For Play we had long way waiting and much problems with it, but all I can say for now - project is not stopped and "soon" @extremetempz and @Pizza_Dox will help me to make GB + JB stuff.

Except that little plans - no news so far!

Just give me some time, have some patience and you'll see, that it's worth it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 09:04 PM |#84  

More
Xperia J? oh no bro why didnt ypu buy XL?

Gesendet von meinem C2104 mit Tapatalk 4
11th August 2013, 09:06 PM |#85  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
I didn't have money, and donation are not coming ;/.
11th August 2013, 09:07 PM |#86  

More
oh man damm

Gesendet von meinem C2104 mit Tapatalk 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)