FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which ROM Did You Like The Most? Answer Only If You Have Tried All Of Them:

BumbleBee™ ROM

91 Vote(s)
53.53%
JMP™ ROM

18 Vote(s)
10.59%
SUVI ROM

39 Vote(s)
22.94%
XR650 Or Any Other ROM

22 Vote(s)
12.94%

[ROM][4.1.1][17 Aug 2013] ~ Aromatic BumbleBee™ ROM V3.0 ~ [Quality Performance][LTS]

152 posts
Thanks Meter: 568

Thread Closed Email Thread
12th August 2013, 02:15 PM |#381  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikered

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the great work. I have reported this bug for previous version too, we can't add any words to the user dictionary. Same bug seems to exist in V2.0 too. You can test this using Kii Keyboard and Google Keyboard. The same bug is not there if a keyboard uses its own dictionary to store custom words like Swiftkey or Swype. Please check on this once, otherwise excellent ROM. Thanks

Siva

No one is facing this issue? Please help. Thanks.

12th August 2013, 02:21 PM |#382  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmcrak

bro m getting around 57-61 fps.. check my screenshots a few pages ago..[COLOR="Silver"]

Bro not that fps test..I'm talking about nenamark 2...luk at dis screenshot....we can get more than 27..

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376313642551.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	2183744  
12th August 2013, 03:29 PM |#383  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Announcement
ANNOUNCEMENT

I Request All Of BB Users... Please Forget V2.0 Its A Complete Flop... And Has Lot Of Bugs I Know As I My Self Am Facing Hell Lot Of Problems... Thats Why I Withdrew V2.0 From Thread... I Am Sorry For A Bad Version Released Under Pressure...

Not Only That Due To Few Unmannerly People Who Using Abusive Languages The Impression Of BumbleBee ROM Got Totally Punctured! And Now To Get The Popularity Back As It Was For V1.0 I Need To Produce Something Special & Addictive! Even I May Be Needing Support From Users To Get Back The Craziness!

Please Wait 1 Or 2 More Days For GRAND BUGLESS V3.0... And Trust Me I Can Promise You There Will Be No Bugs (Not Even A Single One)... Till Then Please Be On Other ROMs Or If You Like BumbleBee Please Be On Version 1.1 To 1.3...

Once Again I Can Assure You All That V3.0 Will Be Far Better Than V1.0... In Respect Of Games, Multi-Tasking & By Looks...

As Many Times I Am Testing V3.0 The Scores I Am Getting Are Given In The Attachments...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (1).jpg
Views:	206
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	2183954   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (2).jpg
Views:	194
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	2183955   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (3).jpg
Views:	195
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	2183956   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-20-56-10.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2184034   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-20-56-17.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	2184035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-21-05-39.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	2184036   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-21-05-48.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	2184037   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-20-46-15.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2184038   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-21-00-43.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	2184039   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-12-21-01-00.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2184040  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
12th August 2013, 04:29 PM |#384  
bikaner
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshayk01

hey friend reinstall bumblee v2 .this will fix your wifi issue and google play issue.

hit thanks if i helped you !

bro it is not a good solution.
12th August 2013, 04:31 PM |#385  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:

**IMPORTANT:
★ Although The ROM Is Built In A Way That It Wipes All The Data By Itself, But It Is Still RECOMMENDED To Do A Full Wipe To Achieve Highest Performances.
★ This ROM Has Issues If Flashed Over SUVI Or LegoICE, If You Are On Any Of These ROMs Please Go Back To Stock & Then Flash!
★ After The INITIAL SETUP (Google Account, Wi-Fi Password, Name, etc...) When The Device Is Completely On The Home Screen Do A Reboot To Turn On All Features.
★ As Full Customization Features Are Given In Aroma Installer Please Be On The Safer Side & Keep The Applications Marked As (RECOMMENDED) In The Menu!
★ The Settings/Application Background Given By Default Is Just For Example Purpose You Need To Change It According To Your Taste! (Transparent Or Non-Transparent/Opaque)
★ Losing Your Personal Data Or IMEI Is At Your Own Risk. So Please Take Titanium Backup & IMEI Backup Using Mobile Uncle Tools!
★ This ROM Has Been Tested On Micromax A110 Canvas 2, Mobistel Cynus T2, & Ninetology Stealth 2. (QMoibile Noir A10 & Myphone A919 Have Not Been Tested)

Hey @ankurbata I am using BB on Noir A10 and every thing is working fine! Its tested!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnNaMeD__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UnNaMeD__ Ad-Free
12th August 2013, 05:21 PM |#386  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
Smile Bumblebee V3
Bumblebee V3 Going To Be Awesome
12th August 2013, 05:53 PM |#387  
Flag GOA
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

ANNOUNCEMENT

I Request All Of BB Users... Please Forget V2.0 Its A Complete Flop... And Has Lot Of Bugs I Know As I My Self Am Facing Hell Lot Of Problems... Thats Why I Withdrew V2.0 From Thread... I Am Sorry For A Bad Version Released Under Pressure...

Not Only That Due To Few Unmannerly People Who Using Abusive Languages The Impression Of BumbleBee ROM Got Totally Punctured! And Now To Get The Popularity Back As It Was For V1.0 I Need To Produce Something Special & Addictive! Even I May Be Needing Support From Users To Get Back The Craziness!

Please Wait 1 Or 2 More Days For GRAND BUGLESS V3.0... And Trust Me I Can Promise You There Will Be No Bugs (Not Even A Single One)... Till Then Please Be On Other ROMs Or If You Like BumbleBee Please Be On Version 1.1 To 1.3...

Once Again I Can Assure You All That V3.0 Will Be Far Better Than V1.0... In Respect Of Games, Multi-Tasking & By Looks...

As Many Times I Am Testing V3.0 The Scores I Am Getting Are Given In The Attachments...

No problem.. take your own time... ! we will wait.. now going back to BB v1.3 ..
12th August 2013, 09:48 PM |#388  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 59

More
One question bro. I am on v2.0 and when you will release v3.0,,, can i flash it over v2.0? Or I have to switch back to v1.3?
12th August 2013, 10:40 PM |#389  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Way To Go Dev
Hi Bro,

It takes a Heart Of Steel to accept that your own creation is not worth

I really appreciate this straight from my heart & I will wait for the 3.0 release

Kudos to you mate

Devs like you makes me comeback to XDA over & over again

All the best Ankur
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amit_timA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Amit_timA Ad-Free
12th August 2013, 11:08 PM |#390  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Wink No Restrictions For V3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnNaMeD__

One question bro. I am on v2.0 and when you will release v3.0,,, can i flash it over v2.0? Or I have to switch back to v1.3?

V3.0 Is Universally Flashable... You Can Flash It Over Any ROM Whether It Be SUVI Or LigoICE or LEWA Or BB...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
13th August 2013, 03:38 AM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Talking What a floppy ROM !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Junior,

As a Senior Dev of ROMs based on JB 4.3 and >, let me tell you what went wrong with your ROM.

It gives only less than 1 GB free RAM,
It was not based on Android 5
It does not support Mental Dialing
It does not support triple SIMs
The transparency should allow to see through the phone and read the holding palm
The display does not turn into SuperAMOLED/full HD
No dedicated Camera Button
Last but not least, A Rajnikant Mode that allows users to have all the above
Many and many more...

Now, seriously Ankur,

Let me tell you one thing. I can never accept BumbleBee as a flop. It is only that the V1/V1.1 was too awesome - in fact The Most Awesome ROM for Canvas 2. It lacked a feature though. That is, yearning users for bug fixes, over and over patches for WiFi, GPS etc.

Your glory will remain forever even if you do not release its sequel ROMs. For me, only a ROM based on JB 4.2 > would tempt me to switch from BB.

Quote:

Trevor Senior to Sherlock Holmes:

"It seems to me that all the detectives of fact and fancy would be children in your hands. That’s your line of life, sir, and you may take the word of a man who has seen something of the world."

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hariks0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hariks0 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ankur batabyal, bumblebee, canvas2, micromax a110, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread