FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which ROM Did You Like The Most? Answer Only If You Have Tried All Of Them:

BumbleBee™ ROM

91 Vote(s)
53.53%
JMP™ ROM

18 Vote(s)
10.59%
SUVI ROM

39 Vote(s)
22.94%
XR650 Or Any Other ROM

22 Vote(s)
12.94%

[ROM][4.1.1][17 Aug 2013] ~ Aromatic BumbleBee™ ROM V3.0 ~ [Quality Performance][LTS]

152 posts
Thanks Meter: 568

Thread Closed Email Thread
13th August 2013, 03:38 AM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Talking What a floppy ROM !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

ANNOUNCEMENT

I Request All Of BB Users... Please Forget V2.0 Its A Complete Flop... And Has Lot Of Bugs I Know As I My Self Am Facing Hell Lot Of Problems... Thats Why I Withdrew V2.0 From Thread... I Am Sorry For A Bad Version Released Under Pressure...

Not Only That Due To Few Unmannerly People Who Using Abusive Languages The Impression Of BumbleBee ROM Got Totally Punctured! And Now To Get The Popularity Back As It Was For V1.0 I Need To Produce Something Special & Addictive! Even I May Be Needing Support From Users To Get Back The Craziness!

Please Wait 1 Or 2 More Days For GRAND BUGLESS V3.0... And Trust Me I Can Promise You There Will Be No Bugs (Not Even A Single One)... Till Then Please Be On Other ROMs Or If You Like BumbleBee Please Be On Version 1.1 To 1.3...

Once Again I Can Assure You All That V3.0 Will Be Far Better Than V1.0... In Respect Of Games, Multi-Tasking & By Looks...

As Many Times I Am Testing V3.0 The Scores I Am Getting Are Given In The Attachments...

Dear Junior,

As a Senior Dev of ROMs based on JB 4.3 and >, let me tell you what went wrong with your ROM.

It gives only less than 1 GB free RAM,
It was not based on Android 5
It does not support Mental Dialing
It does not support triple SIMs
The transparency should allow to see through the phone and read the holding palm
The display does not turn into SuperAMOLED/full HD
No dedicated Camera Button
Last but not least, A Rajnikant Mode that allows users to have all the above
Many and many more...

Now, seriously Ankur,

Let me tell you one thing. I can never accept BumbleBee as a flop. It is only that the V1/V1.1 was too awesome - in fact The Most Awesome ROM for Canvas 2. It lacked a feature though. That is, yearning users for bug fixes, over and over patches for WiFi, GPS etc.

Your glory will remain forever even if you do not release its sequel ROMs. For me, only a ROM based on JB 4.2 > would tempt me to switch from BB.

Quote:

Trevor Senior to Sherlock Holmes:

"It seems to me that all the detectives of fact and fancy would be children in your hands. That’s your line of life, sir, and you may take the word of a man who has seen something of the world."

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hariks0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hariks0 Ad-Free

13th August 2013, 08:30 AM |#392  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurbata

ANNOUNCEMENT

I Request All Of BB Users... Please Forget V2.0 Its A Complete Flop... And Has Lot Of Bugs I Know As I My Self Am Facing Hell Lot Of Problems... Thats Why I Withdrew V2.0 From Thread... I Am Sorry For A Bad Version Released Under Pressure...

Not Only That Due To Few Unmannerly People Who Using Abusive Languages The Impression Of BumbleBee ROM Got Totally Punctured! And Now To Get The Popularity Back As It Was For V1.0 I Need To Produce Something Special & Addictive! Even I May Be Needing Support From Users To Get Back The Craziness!

Please Wait 1 Or 2 More Days For GRAND BUGLESS V3.0... And Trust Me I Can Promise You There Will Be No Bugs (Not Even A Single One)... Till Then Please Be On Other ROMs Or If You Like BumbleBee Please Be On Version 1.1 To 1.3...

Once Again I Can Assure You All That V3.0 Will Be Far Better Than V1.0... In Respect Of Games, Multi-Tasking & By Looks...

As Many Times I Am Testing V3.0 The Scores I Am Getting Are Given In The Attachments...

Take your own time Bro
we will wait for BB 3.0
going back to BB 1.1 for few day
BB 3.0 will be the perfection from you
13th August 2013, 12:17 PM |#393  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 208

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Great Rom....
Micromax A110 Gets Independence Day On Aug 15 Best Rom Bumblebee V3 Releases
13th August 2013, 11:16 PM |#394  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Sign Lets Wait For V3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnNaMeD__

Hey @ankurbata I am using BB on Noir A10 and every thing is working fine! Its tested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminipk

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using xda premium.

With Reference To The Review You Gave On Post Number #6... The Above Mentioned Comment Conflicts... Anyways Lets See If You Like V3.0...
Please Keep In Mind BumbleBee Is Built For Performance So RAM Management Has To Be There No Matter What... V2.0 May Be An Exception As 50% Of The Users Complained About RAM... But V1.0/1.1 No Ways...

Please Check You PM Brother... & If Possible Have A Look At The Post Just Below...

Remarks/Reviews, Suggessions & Criticism Are Well Accepted For V3.0 At Post #6! (First Page)
The Following User Says Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
13th August 2013, 11:28 PM |#395  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Try V3.0 Upcoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu_941

Bro pls add HTC recent task list in your v1.3 . BTW. Loved your ROM. best battery backup. Morning I charged it to 100%, calibrated battery... Now it's 55% ( net on, Lil gaming)

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

V3.0 Has HTC Recent Task List Bro...
The Following User Says Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
14th August 2013, 03:05 PM |#396  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminipk

With a RAM sensitive mobile like Micromax A110 and its clones, what a user wants from a ROM? Well in my point of view:

1. Smooth and charming UI.
2. Minimum RAM usage.
3. Maximum battery life.

If one gets all three things then it is a USEFUL ROM form him but if he doesn't get it then he will dump the ROM immediately and move on to some other product.

In Bumblebee (both v1 & v2), we get just one thing: Smooth & Charming UI. But that is not enough. Having 3 or 4 launchers doesn't solve RAM and battery issues. One can download and install the launchers from Play Store, what he needs from a developer is RAM and battery efficiency. This is what I found missing in this ROM.

V2 was so worst in RAM management that for the first time I had a mobile freeze issue (the UI just stopped working and mobile froze) because of less RAM. Previously, we used to have such issues in old PCs.

The Dev has a lot of potential and that is evident from the way he has implemented a lot of new features. I think he should concentrate more on RAM and battery management and I am sure he is very capable of doing that. If he comes up with a USEFUL ROM (looks, RAM & battery), the I have no doubts that he will be the King of the XDA for A110.

Bhai Jan BumbleBee is the best. Because it is supporting all sensors of Noir A10!! Including Compass, Magnetic Field, Accelerometer, And Proximity. No other ROM supports all 4 sensors of Noir A10. BumbleBee Is the best.

1. Its UI is really Smooth.
2. You said about Battery. Look at my attached image
3. Personally I never faced freeze while operating it. And Dev already said that v3 will have 200+ RAM. I'm getting like 170-190 RAM in v2.

Read carefully and look at my images. I hope you will transfer from any ROM like Suvi and will flash BumbleBee when its v3 will be released.

P.S: Happy 14th August!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-14-13-45-09.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	2188338   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-14-18-07-38.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	2188339  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnNaMeD__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UnNaMeD__ Ad-Free
14th August 2013, 08:48 PM |#397  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Lightbulb Magnetic sensor !
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnNaMeD__

Bhai Jan BumbleBee is the best. Because it is supporting all sensors of Noir A10!! Including Compass, Magnetic Field, Accelerometer, And Proximity. No other ROM supports all 4 sensors of Noir A10. BumbleBee Is the best... will flash BumbleBee when its v3 will be released.

P.S: Happy 14th August!!

Does Micromax A 110 - Canvas 2 sport a magnetic sensor? I checked with CheckMyAndroid, it shows a magnetic senson in the device.

Have anybody been able to confirm if it is working?

BTW, Congratulations to Ankur - the thread crosses 400 posts. And Happy Indepence Day to all Indians.
The Following User Says Thank You to hariks0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hariks0 Ad-Free
14th August 2013, 09:29 PM |#398  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Happy Indep Day to all India from Pakistan as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzy_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jazzy_1 Ad-Free
14th August 2013, 09:49 PM |#399  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hariks0

Does Micromax A 110 - Canvas 2 sport a magnetic sensor? I checked with CheckMyAndroid, it shows a magnetic senson in the device.

Have anybody been able to confirm if it is working?

BTW, Congratulations to Ankur - the thread crosses 400 posts. And Happy Indepence Day to all Indians.

No mate, Micromax A110 dont have magnetic and compass sensor, but its clone "Qmobile Noir A10" have. Which is in Pakistan.
14th August 2013, 10:33 PM |#400  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Wink
Dude, add CRT Off effect, White text in status bar, a bubble Style messaging like MF in White. And ur rom will be perfect :P
15th August 2013, 02:19 AM |#401  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Will Surely Add In V3.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMozz

Dude, add CRT Off effect, White text in status bar, a bubble Style messaging like MF in White. And ur rom will be perfect :P

Bro... CRT Is Already There... But For The Rest Its Too Late... The ROM Is Under Testing Now... You Can Expect It In V3.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ankurbata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankurbata Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ankur batabyal, bumblebee, canvas2, micromax a110, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread