FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][STOCK][GT-S5830i] S5830i XXMC1 (India) & XXMD1 (United Kingdom)

402 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,648

Post Reply Email Thread
24th July 2013, 05:22 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karikaturizma

Can anyone make the XXMD1 firmware to deodexed?

I want to use 14 toggles and %1 battery mod.

I have made the 14 toggles available for odexed ROMS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post41864056
Follow the instructions carefully and you shouldn't have any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to DamnTarget For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DamnTarget Ad-Free
24th July 2013, 07:43 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnTarget

I have made the 14 toggles available for odexed ROMS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post41864056
Follow the instructions carefully and you shouldn't have any problems.

Thank u.. But i tried this, nothing is change. I tried everything but it is not works on XXMD1, or i didnt make right. I Quess i did it correct.

Edit: Yes! Finally i did it Thank you so much. I use stock recovery to flash your 14 toggles for odexed firmwares and it works fine. I used to try CWM, it didnt work.
Thank you for your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to karikaturizma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karikaturizma Ad-Free
25th July 2013, 01:57 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karikaturizma

Thank u.. But i tried this, nothing is change. I tried everything but it is not works on XXMD1, or i didnt make right. I Quess i did it correct.

Edit: Yes! Finally i did it Thank you so much. I use stock recovery to flash your 14 toggles for odexed firmwares and it works fine. I used to try CWM, it didnt work.
Thank you for your help.

Yeah, I really need to fix that.
1st August 2013, 01:57 AM |#74  
What Is New In That UK (June) Firmware ? Please Can U Tell Me De Difference Between De Old One And This New UK (June) One. Please Someone Reply.

EDIT : I Installed This ! I Just Found 1 Changes In UK Firmware Is I Got New Icon Called Play Books ! I Dont Know What Is That Play Books For ! Storing Books ? ! And My Old Kernel Was [email protected] #3 And Now Its [email protected] #1 . So What Is Difference Between My OLD And This Kernel ?

Sent From My GT-S5830i Using Xcode IOS 7 Beta 4 .
1st August 2013, 03:09 AM |#75  
Exclamation Help !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelebiTech

Using XXMB2 now. Only stuck once for 1 sec in 2 min video. Which is better than my original stock. And they put data/3g on off button in shutdown menu. Google books vs integrated. Too much system ram wasted so removed a lot of progs from system memory.

Do you want an empty life, or a meaningful death?

Hi ! How To Get XXMB2 Firmware ? I Need Help Cause My Firmware Is Stock ( OLD ) ! Please Help Me By Giving De Latest Firmware !
1st August 2013, 03:27 PM |#76  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit Lee

Hi ! How To Get XXMB2 Firmware ? I Need Help Cause My Firmware Is Stock ( OLD ) ! Please Help Me By Giving De Latest Firmware !

Download the firmware you need from this link. Check Country (4th Column). Place your cursor on the country and you can see the name of the country. If you need the splitfus files, please PM me in my inbox.

Flash the downloaded file using ODIN 3.07 ONLY [Latest]

Make sure your phone is charged 100% before flashing. And as always, do this at your own risk. I'm not responsible for what happens to your device.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traitor123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift traitor123 Ad-Free
13th August 2013, 06:59 PM |#77  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by traitor123

OP Updated with the latest UK firmware

Enjoy

P.S.: It doesn't matter if you are from any other part of the world. You can flash this if you have a Galaxy Ace-i (GT-S5830i)

What about if I have a GT-S5830M? Theoretically it's the same phone. Can I? I'm from South America

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
13th August 2013, 07:07 PM |#78  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodaven

What about if I have a GT-S5830M? Theoretically it's the same phone. Can I? I'm from South America

I don't think its the same.

Download the latest firmware for your region here. > GT-S5830M-CHE-S5830MWHMC1

Download & Extract the .tar.md5 file and Flash using ODIN (see above post for more details and link to ODIN thread)

Make sure your phone is charged 100% before flashing. And as always, do this at your own risk. I'm not responsible for what happens to your device.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traitor123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift traitor123 Ad-Free
13th August 2013, 07:08 PM |#79  
Flag localhost
Thanks Meter: 717

More
Quote:

They're the same.
13th August 2013, 07:45 PM |#80  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by traitor123

I don't think its the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android-fany

They're the same.

Before I bought my actual phone I used Simplicity Rom v4 with my ex SGH-5830M, I'm just asking becuase I'm from Chile (South America) and, for example, in my actual phone I'm using stock rom from India and it works great, but if I use the Italian stock rom I lose signal. So maybe same happens here. My gf has now my ex phone and I want to flash in her phone the last firmware, but last chilean is branded

I'm kind lost now with development in this phone, when I was using it, simplicity v4 + rafael's kernel and supercharger script was awesome, I don't know which rom and kernel and stuff should I flash now.
14th August 2013, 02:31 AM |#81  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:

I'm kind lost now with development in this phone, when I was using it, simplicity v4 + rafael's kernel and supercharger script was awesome, I don't know which rom and kernel and stuff should I flash now.

You can browse and read through the different roms in the dev section,read the comments. The best rom is what suits you(i.e. ui,tweaks,performance,etc.) Just read and follow the guides on how to flash a rom of your choice (usually, instructions are given on the first post).

After all, experience is the best teacher, they say. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-S5830i
The Following User Says Thank You to patrol31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift patrol31 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)