What do you guys think for this case?

Search This thread

meanstreet

Feb 13, 2012
I ordered one for $13. I like the look of metal and solid colours. I heard these aluminum cases will lower the signal of your phone, but I will try it out anyways. I highly doubt it offers much protection when it drops.

Buji

Jan 9, 2007
Looks like it might have a non metallic back, which should then not interfere with signal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
If you want legit ones, go to Casefanatic.com. I would recommend the kommandant. I have not lost and reception at all. It's all aluminum, and built better.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Xcor3

Aug 14, 2010
They're all the same just different logos and company trying to sell them.

Sent from my SGH-M919G using Tapatalk 2

electronical

Aug 13, 2013
Well, i definitely like the fact that it has no flap cover for the screen. It's a pull-and-use device. Nice and simple. It is very popular. I've seen this before in person on an S4 and it looks good.

hugo87

Jul 3, 2007
I have one in all black. It's a pretty nice case. It is all aluminum sides and back. Pretty nice build and finish. I did lose like a bar of reception but no big deal. A con for me personally is that it does make it a little slippery and if it does happen to fall its not going to protect it all that much. Overall I would recommend it. It is a nice looking case and it looks good especially for the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Reactions: andys93

butch87402

Feb 8, 2010
hartford
If you want legit ones, go to Casefanatic.com. I would recommend the kommandant. I have not lost and reception at all. It's all aluminum, and built better.

On that very website the comments said that nfc won't work (I don't use it) and you lose a bar of reception and gps

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

mr.megi

Jun 9, 2010
I just orderd this one. Saw a video on youtube and the guy said that the quality is pretty good. video

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
On that very website the comments said that nfc won't work (I don't use it) and you lose a bar of reception and gps

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

I've been using it for a month now. Of course you lose NFC. NFC is attached to the plastic back cover. Gps has not been affected at all as I use it daily. Reception for me has not be affected either.

lat4rux

Aug 16, 2013
I've got to say, it does looks real good, especially the aluminum but it has a very steep price.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have one in all black. It's a pretty nice case. It is all aluminum sides and back. Pretty nice build and finish. I did lose like a bar of reception but no big deal. A con for me personally is that it does make it a little slippery and if it does happen to fall its not going to protect it all that much. Overall I would recommend it. It is a nice looking case and it looks good especially for the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4