GoogleDocs: Steam Games Compatibility List

Search This thread

Unoid

Oct 3, 2009
Hope for a sticky on this post. There is already a Thread to that topic: Games you have tested and streamed through PC, but have the link in #1 would be better?

till now, editable for everyone (no login), may change that later.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al_tgDiSllFFdGhJQ3p3d1JDTU0wS3IyNjVxdDB6MVE

I've also done a lot of editing and formatting for this doc. It'll be a good resource for bug reporting and fixes.

+1 please sticky,

edit: I sent a PM to the XDA Forum Moderator, Mike, asking if we have a dedicated Shield Mod, and to sticky this.

Last edited:

Trevski13

Oct 1, 2012
Newark
if games work but need workaround/small tweaks should we still put it in the not working?

I feel like we should have several catigories:
Officially Supported Game
Games that work Perfectly (just as good as supported games)
Game that work (more or less) Perfectly w/ workarounds (require disabling a pre-launch splash screen, editing a configuration etc.)
Games that work imperfectly (require a mouse/keyboards on menus, can't load multi-player etc.)
Game that don't work at all (game just refuses to launch)

but I feel like we shouldn't separate them, just make in an alphabetical list of games and have "working level" category... also I feel like my idea doesn't separate games that run but don't recognize the controller...

Reactions: Unoid

hurrpancakes

Jul 23, 2010
if games work but need workaround/small tweaks should we still put it in the not working?

Game that work (more or less) Perfectly w/ workarounds (require disabling a pre-launch splash screen, editing a configuration etc.)
Games that work imperfectly (require a mouse/keyboards on menus, can't load multi-player etc.)

but I feel like we shouldn't separate them, just make in an alphabetical list of games and have "working level" category... also I feel like my idea doesn't separate games that run but don't recognize the controller...

To keep things tidy, it could look like this:
Supported
Working
Working w/ workarounds (this section would include the "work imperfectly" section, games that require mouse and/or keyboard)
Not working

Reactions: Unoid

Unoid

Oct 3, 2009
To keep things tidy, it could look like this:
Supported
Working
Working w/ workarounds (this section would include the "work imperfectly" section, games that require mouse and/or keyboard)
Not working

I've taken your advice.

Shield Supported
Perfectly Working
Mostly Working
Not Working

Spreadsheet also has section for Android Emulators, how well they work, price, and notes on workarounds.

Posted a thread on nvidia.com forums asking for a sticky as well with links to here and the gdoc.
https://forums.geforce.com/default/...heet-all-games-and-emulators-with-fixes-xda-/

Last edited:

Unoid

Oct 3, 2009
users on nvidia.com forums have made some great comments and edits.

i've pretty much professionalize the entire google spreadsheet to maximiz end user contribution. Thanks Lord Fi5h, and everyone!

PR0XIDIAN

Dec 20, 2011
Colorado Springs
Hope for a sticky on this post. There is already a Thread to that topic: Games you have tested and streamed through PC, but have the link in #1 would be better?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al_tgDiSllFFdGhJQ3p3d1JDTU0wS3IyNjVxdDB6MVE

I might be able to help a bit. I have 631 steam games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/PR0XIDIAN/ (4TB steam drive so they are all installed as well).

shinratdr

Jan 1, 2011
Toronto
Nice, I was looking for something exactly like this. Added Prototype (working perfectly), Fallout 3 (working when GFWL is removed), L.A Noire (working provided you do the Rockstar Social Club signin from a computer and save the credentials) and added a disputed note for Saint's Row The Third.

Edit:

Added (Working Perfectly):
Portal
Portal 2

Added: (Not Working):
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Tweaked:
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Bioshock

Last edited:

i00

May 7, 2008
Brisbane
I added my findings to the list last night ... just one thing, why are there games listed on there that have NO controller support ... I mean there are millions of apps available on android ... if we list them all this way it will make the list near unusable

Kris

Unoid

Oct 3, 2009
I added my findings to the list last night ... just one thing, why are there games listed on there that have NO controller support ... I mean there are millions of apps available on android ... if we list them all this way it will make the list near unusable

Kris

iOO that's correct we only want Android Native games that are either: A) Tegra 3 or 4 mentioned support) or B) Android games that support shields controls.

Some cleanup would help.

edit: we do want all android games :)

Last edited:

usafballer

Sep 26, 2012
Bastion works perfect on my shield...not sure why it's listed as not working!

Controller works great, I think the menu must be navigated with the on-screen mouse. I launched through Steam Big Picture mode.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Has anybody read about Gameloft support for the shield? I really was hoping to play some of their titles on this device (MC4, MC5, and the Wild Blood game).

hurrpancakes

Jul 23, 2010
I think it is alright to list games that people have tried that don't have controller support. That way people can see if something works or not without having to find out themselves.

i00

May 7, 2008
Brisbane
I think it is alright to list games that people have tried that don't have controller support. That way people can see if something works or not without having to find out themselves.

I have found other games that I am not going to bother adding since someone keeps deleting "Added by i00".

I have added 10 to the android list already... so you have lost a good contributer.

Also I think that you need to add an added by and added date column so that if someone adds a game that they say works someone can contact them if they can't play a game that is listed as working... and date so that people can quickly work out what games were added since they last viewed the list

Kris

Xarrdroid

Jul 18, 2010
Kris

I'm no mod. Not a senior member like yourself, although I have been been around a long time. I've added at least 20, I have 384 games installed right now, I will be adding more. Haven't listed my name nor wanted any credit. This is us shield owners trying to help each other get the most out of our cool new devices.

Thanks for your contributions and I hope you won't give up and continue to contribute if you choose.

Loving my shield Titan combo. Just wish I could get Kingdoms of Amalur to recognize the controller. Would love to play at bedtime leisure.

Cheers

Reactions: ast11 and Unoid

i00

May 7, 2008
Brisbane
Kris

I'm no mod. Not a senior member like yourself, although I have been been around a long time. I've added at least 20, I have 384 games installed right now, I will be adding more. Haven't listed my name nor wanted any credit. This is us shield owners trying to help each other get the most out of our cool new devices.

Thanks for your contributions and I hope you won't give up and continue to contribute if you choose.

Loving my shield Titan combo. Just wish I could get Kingdoms of Amalur to recognize the controller. Would love to play at bedtime leisure.

Cheers

I don't usually put my name on things... But I just think that in a shared document it is needed for control and so that the original author doesn't steal credit.

Also I am in Taiwan ATM so can't update the document .. But here are the new controller games I have found

Star dash
Zeninova
Legends of yore

Kris

aDigitalPhantom

May 10, 2011
Classified
I don't want to mess with the document.

I found that
Need for Speed: Most wanted (2005) does not work.
Need for Speed: Most wanted (2012) works.
Need for Speed: World Online does not work probably because of its login box.

tonyeltriton

Jan 15, 2012
Can anyone add "Blitz Brigade"? It's great, the new update of the game add support for controllers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Kris

Cheers
    the community continually contributes.

As a "moderator" I check it once a month to fix formatting and to create copies for backup.

I haven't got time to update with posts from people who post in these threads. I just cleaned it back up and made sure everything's editable by others.

good work all.