Thanks Meter: 2,391

By vegetaleb, Senior Member on 15th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th August 2013, 07:21 AM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut

More
Tried my files on ViperX 2.0...the phone will need 2-3 reboots because of weird freezings but it will work.
Perhaps you wont have this small bug at all

16th August 2013, 08:25 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb

Tried my files on ViperX 2.0...the phone will need 2-3 reboots because of weird freezings but it will work.
Perhaps you wont have this small bug at all

I'm on ARHD, so Viper is a no-go. Thanks go the idea, though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
17th August 2013, 03:03 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 793

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

Thank you.
I was looking for something like that.

Can you also do it for the tick sound? The Effect_Tick.ogg? I think it also deserves a boost

Bump

Can you do it... Please!
19th August 2013, 08:35 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

Bump

Can you do it... Please!

Or you prefer the S4 ''bloop'' sound? (It's nice but could be cheesy after a while)
19th August 2013, 01:41 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker00740

Bump! I'm just wondering if anyone can raise the volume of the files in this flashable zip any higher (as in double or triple the current volume). Many thanks in advance.

Yeah, the bloop could get cheesy, but the central problem is in volume level. Why there is such a problem getting the lock/unlock sound levels in the One to be equivalent in loudness to the lock/unlock sounds of an iPad or iPhone is weird. Right now, the lock/unlock volume of the lightsaber is the only one on this thread that's loud enough to hear in a non-silent environment. The others are still quite faint and do not compare to other phones.

If we can solve the loudness issue, having options for different sounds would be much more relevant.

The Following User Says Thank You to hacker00740 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hacker00740 Ad-Free
19th August 2013, 01:50 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker00740

Yeah, the bloop could get cheesy, but the central problem is in volume level. Why there is such a problem getting the lock/unlock sound levels in the One to be equivalent in loudness to the lock/unlock sounds of an iPad or iPhone is weird. Right now, the lock/unlock volume of the lightsaber is the only one on this thread that's loud enough to hear in a non-silent environment. The others are still quite faint and do not compare to other phones.

If we can solve the loudness issue, having options for different sounds would be much more relevant.

Probably HTC techs missed that point,it's pointless to implement unlock/lock sounds if they are below hearing volume
19th August 2013, 02:48 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Nice, came from iphone so im used to it thanks

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
19th August 2013, 02:56 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 793

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb

Or you prefer the S4 ''bloop'' sound? (It's nice but could be cheesy after a while)

I like the htcOne sound. But if you could make it louder(est) and post it here or in the op along with the others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiho5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiho5 Ad-Free
31st August 2013, 10:29 PM |#109  
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 765

Donate to Me
More
Hey Veg,

Thanks for the lock/unlock sounds. I'm running GPE 4.3 ROM and even the lock/unlock sounds on it are too quiet for my taste. The One X sounds are identical and MUCH louder! Thanks buddy!
1st September 2013, 06:17 PM |#110  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 14

More
This is great. Thanks.
16th October 2013, 05:35 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Do these sounds work on 4.3??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)