Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: Development retired
19th August 2013, 07:56 AM |#3641  
Flag North
Thanks Meter: 262

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelopidass

Thanks for answering yes my ear touches the screen but why the screen is still on when I'm talking on the phone?

Today I flashed the latest nightly 20130815 but I have one problem. I did full wipe and flashed the boot.img via fastboot (I'm S-ON) my phone opens perfectly all works fine until I reboot my phone. Then my wifi stucks at "Turning on Wifi". To make it work again I had to flash boot.img via fastboot again. I tried 3 roms (Jellytime, Aokp collective, moproject42) the same thing there. Why that happened??

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Your screen should be off, if not the proximity sensor needs calibration try search the forum about it. About the wifi, do you use some backup wifi password app? if you do avoid it as I've found in the past can create such thing, also try to move to the latest radio 26.17.14.11 if you are not already to that and see what happens (Btw are you Greek mate? because your nick looks like that if yes: Ti xamparia re patrida? :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

I'm also encounter gps issues with the latest nightlies and SR1.1.....nightlies from the beginning of july did not have this issue....no satellites are located...no matter how long I leave it going....turning on and off does not change anything. I've considered going back to pacman as my navigation apps can only use wifi location or cell tower.

No issues for me mate, if I had many days to use the gps I use the "GPS Status" which downloads satellite position over internet(I use wifi) and locks up pretty quickly. Else first time always does more or less 20 minutes in open field without moving(that is the same time as stock rom was in place).

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiperhack

Update radio to 26.17.14.11.

I'm having that radio and works like charm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelopidass

Does anyone knows how to s off my device running CM 10.1?? Can't find something sure....

I believe mate that you are in the wrong topic (but you could try Advanced Ace Hack Kit or AAHK in short)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madfox76

hello
I have a problem with my desire hd I installed both the RS1.1 that the latest nightlies, and with both the DHD goes off at random, even if it is powered with the charger. I formatted the microsd with sdformatter I did full wipe but I can not figure out what might be the problem could you help me?

I do get some random reboots but that's one in two months period or so (so I see the enter pin number screen), if you have a spare battery try that out so you'll eliminate that problem(just to be sure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a user

hey ho,
wanted to say bye and thanks to this thread as i moved on to a new device. many thanks to musta & co, and all the kind people in here. i bet i'll see most of you in other threads again :P

p.s. in case you ask it's an huawei ascend mate. yeah, damn big

Farewell mate, I hope you'll find so many custom roms for your phone so it will live at least as long as your DHD

19th August 2013, 11:55 AM |#3642  
Flag Macon
Thanks Meter: 472

More
AAHK was retired, and the hosted files were removed.

Sent from my Inspire 4G w/CM10.1
19th August 2013, 03:51 PM |#3644  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,419

Donate to Me
More
I changed crontab for nightlies to only produce a nightly build once a week on Mondays. There are not that many changes anymore that they would require daily builds. This frees build server resources for other users.

I may still do SR1.2 at some point. My personal feel of the dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit change is that the lower value works better and I probably want to put that change out to SR releases too. It has been live on nightlies for some time.

I'm now living at the new place and my move went smoothly. It's still a bit chaotic but I hope to get back to working on ace soon. Thanks for all the help and support on this thread for the past ~7.5 months. Many problems wouldn't have been solved without wide user feedback and testing.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
19th August 2013, 08:22 PM |#3645  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsworthESP

AAHK was retired, and the hosted files were removed.

AAHK2 works.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2367322

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

hi Mustaavalkosta, thank you for your great efforts and help.

I used SR1.1 and encountered with the GPS issue. After lots of times and efforts, I finally fixed the problem by updating radio.

Since many SR1.1 users have the same GPS issue, I would like to share my experience to fix it.

The first step is to S-OFF the phone, if it is not S-OFF yet.
Here is what I used to do it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2367322

The second step is to update radio: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81&postcount=2
19th August 2013, 09:35 PM |#3646  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
For those who are already manifesting withdrawal effects from the knowledge of no nightly build available tomorrow, here's something with WIP stamp on it to ease your pain:
http://downloads.codefi.re/mustaaval...30819-2009.zip

It has a handful of LZ4 compression commits for zram/zcache from faux123's tuna kernel and is patched to latest LK (3.0.91).

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
19th August 2013, 11:18 PM |#3647  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

For those who are already manifesting withdrawal effects from the knowledge of no nightly build available tomorrow, here's something with WIP stamp on it to ease your pain:
http://downloads.codefi.re/mustaaval...30819-2009.zip

It has a handful of LZ4 compression commits for zram/zcache from faux123's tuna kernel and is patched to latest LK (3.0.91).

Is this based on the performance kernel?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 4

Edit: I tried the kernel, I'm running it now, though I'm getting a LOT of intermittent hangs and freezes, I had one problem where the status bar became completely inactive as well /:
19th August 2013, 11:54 PM |#3648  
Flag Macon
Thanks Meter: 472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzhuoyu

AAHK2 works.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2367322

I didn't say it was impossible to achieve S-OFF, but let's be honest, that isn't similar to AAHK in the slightest.

If it works, than by all means, people should use it. Though I am curious as to why those struggling to get S-OFF don't use this method more often.

20th August 2013, 06:51 AM |#3649  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by humzaahmed155

Is this based on the performance kernel?

Edit: I tried the kernel, I'm running it now, though I'm getting a LOT of intermittent hangs and freezes, I had one problem where the status bar became completely inactive as well /:

Nope, test kernels are always with normal bus clockspeeds unless otherwise mentioned. I didn't notice increased lags after 10-15mins of testing last night but will see how it goes today...
20th August 2013, 08:42 AM |#3650  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Nope, test kernels are always with normal bus clockspeeds unless otherwise mentioned. I didn't notice increased lags after 10-15mins of testing last night but will see how it goes today...

It isn't really lagging much, its the freezing and hangs, tapatalk hung twice last night and so did the keyboard right now, facebook, and a few others, including the launcher

The Following User Says Thank You to humzaahmed155 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift humzaahmed155 Ad-Free
20th August 2013, 09:26 AM |#3651  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by humzaahmed155

It isn't really lagging much, its the freezing and hangs, tapatalk hung twice last night and so did the keyboard right now, facebook, and a few others, including the launcher

Yeah, Action Launcher is also showing some weird hangs. I reverted zram/zcache defaults back to use LZO again.

http://downloads.codefi.re/mustaaval...30820-0822.zip
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10.1, ace, cm10.1, cyanogenmod, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)