FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Neo hybrid hopefully saved my phone

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By sna66, Member on 14th July 2013, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I love the look, and feel of this case, and I hate cases, I have always kept my phones naked until I saw this. My girl has a S4 and I got her one too and she loves it.

So this morning I took the T-Mobile insurance off my account. I'm in South Florida, and its been thunder storming all day so its flooded out every where. I returned from doing laundry, I forgot I had my phone on my lap and got out the car and the phone fell into about 3 inches of water, it was dark and I couldn't find it for more than 30 seconds, I finally grabbed it and took the case off, every thing seemed dry and working, I pulled the battery out asap and verified that the water indicators were not red. I've had it in rice since then and I 'll leave it there over night, but I think I should be fine, im just doing the rice incase.

I also use the spigen crystal screen protector and love it more than any other screen protector its better than the screen itself at keeping clean and I cant tell its there, this case is one of the reasons I got this great phone, I read about the poor custom service stories, but the product is GREAT thanks Spigen

20th August 2013, 01:26 AM |#2  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 67

More
How much bulk do you feel with that case

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)