41 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By GameG, Member on 27th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th July 2013, 11:07 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up awesome player - thank you
This is my main player and it is awesome, will it have headphone support in the future builds, I would like to use it with Phantom Widget to be able to detect my track playing and add it to my home screen.

Thank you for a great program - love all the animations - would like some more variants in the skins if possible.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Crwfds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Crwfds Ad-Free
LastStandingDroid
21st August 2013, 12:42 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dear SmoothApps,

i might consider to buy this when i've tried the app fully. so far i like your idea of concept and theme support. however sound quality is what i'm looking for, i'll be comparing this one with PowerAMP

However good UI and i like it very much, i might consider to donate to you
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
2nd October 2013, 11:38 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
I bought the full version of isense, but I was unable to use it since I have lucky patcher installed on my phone, so I had to uninstall it. Is it possible for you to remove this restriction?
2nd October 2013, 12:34 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
This is an "about time!" Music app, A music player with lockscreen features that are visually comparible and exceeding that of Sense with animation thats impressive enough to be considered mature enough to not be childish.

Everybody seems to have opinions what they feel would make it better, so excuse me if these idea's have already been thrown around but these are things I personally would like to see if possible.

First, I would like to have the option to deactivate music player notifications in the status bar. Secondly, I'm not much a fan of the album rating star system or any rating system for that matter. It would be nice if this was optional to deactivate as well because it kind of makes the app look less professional in my opinion and is an eye sore. Would like to see more lockscreen options to swap around information positioning and alternative customizations for the slide to unlock bar, color changes, font changes etc.

Overall, amazingly brilliant!
The Following User Says Thank You to TDJ512 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TDJ512 Ad-Free
24th October 2013, 08:10 AM |#65  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDJ512

This is an "about time!" Music app, A music player with lockscreen features that are visually comparible and exceeding that of Sense with animation thats impressive enough to be considered mature enough to not be childish.

Everybody seems to have opinions what they feel would make it better, so excuse me if these idea's have already been thrown around but these are things I personally would like to see if possible.

First, I would like to have the option to deactivate music player notifications in the status bar. Secondly, I'm not much a fan of the album rating star system or any rating system for that matter. It would be nice if this was optional to deactivate as well because it kind of makes the app look less professional in my opinion and is an eye sore. Would like to see more lockscreen options to swap around information positioning and alternative customizations for the slide to unlock bar, color changes, font changes etc.

Overall, amazingly brilliant!

Thanks for the compliments
and again thanks for the new ideas for disabling features, i am a new developer and still learning, i have learnt a lot in the past few months, so after some time i will rework the complete application for a better performance and less errors, i will also include most of the suggested changes.

Good Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderserpent

I bought the full version of isense, but I was unable to use it since I have lucky patcher installed on my phone, so I had to uninstall it. Is it possible for you to remove this restriction?

Sorry we use 3rd party code for protection which includes luckypatcher protection too.
LastStandingDroid
24th October 2013, 12:17 PM |#66  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothApps

Thanks for the compliments
and again thanks for the new ideas for disabling features, i am a new developer and still learning, i have learnt a lot in the past few months, so after some time i will rework the complete application for a better performance and less errors, i will also include most of the suggested changes.

Good Day

Sorry we use 3rd party code for protection which includes luckypatcher protection too.

Yeah and that is bypassed too

[True Friendship doesn't exist]
25th October 2013, 10:52 AM |#67  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStandingDroid

Yeah and that is bypassed too

Hello can you tell me how to bypass a application that uses Lucky Patcher protection. so i can re-program the protection mechanism.
Any help will be great
I did found some tricks to By Pass AntiLvl, any help on LuckyPatcher will be great
25th October 2013, 11:08 AM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello,

how can i find and play my music? It's located on the external sd-card. The player does not find it by default. I do not find a menuitem to select the musicfolder.
Using the free Version on Samsung Galaxy Plus with CM 10.1.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app
25th October 2013, 11:27 AM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
awesome!
LastStandingDroid
25th October 2013, 12:00 PM |#70  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothApps

Hello can you tell me how to bypass a application that uses Lucky Patcher protection. so i can re-program the protection mechanism.
Any help will be great
I did found some tricks to By Pass AntiLvl, any help on LuckyPatcher will be great

You can patch the dalvik cache once opened the app and closed it. The albums will be shown and it wont ask for lucky patcher

That's how you bypass your app. Once it's "patched" it won't ask for lucky patcher. And you have only odéX protection but not in dalvik cache where most apps lacks of checking there

31st October 2013, 09:39 AM |#71  
OP Member

More
Smile
New update released

iSense Music Lite
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1383205021

Halloween Skin released
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1383169644

this skin is also supported by latest lite version

Happy Halloween
The Following User Says Thank You to GameG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GameG Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3d music player, coverflow, coverflow music player, iphone music player, sense music player

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)