FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Headphone Help!

222 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By thecrunked, Senior Member on 21st August 2013, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everybody, I am currently in the market for some new earbud headphones for my S4. I have heard about a lot of people having problems with no stock headphones and I want to avoid that. The headphones I am looking for need the following features:
1. Fit comfortably in ear and don't fall out when running (I personally really like the iPhone 5 style headphones for this)
2. Has volume/track control & mic that works for Android (most seem to be apple only)
3. Decent to Good audio quality
4. Hopefully not super tangley material

Please let me know what you guys think, I am having a hard time finding headphones with those constraints. I would be happy with the iPhone 5 headphones, except for the controls not working and they tangle horribly and easily. My budget is in the $100 range but I'm open to whatever suggestions.

21st August 2013, 04:48 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Take a look at yurbud. I just bought some, just waiting for them to come in. The only problem is that the don't have the volume control but do have the mic and track button.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
21st August 2013, 05:12 AM |#3  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 578

More
The default thing people will reccommend to you would be the Klipsh Image S4's although there is a designated android version, it only has a one button remote. As far as I know, the only headphones/earbuds that have a 3 button remote for android are the stock S4 headphone's, a variant of urbeats and I believe there is one more but I cant quite think of it.

You can also check out Head-Fi for reviews on headphones by audiophiles.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4
21st August 2013, 08:43 AM |#4  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Get some bose ie2 headphones. 99 bucks retail. Great sound. They never fall out. They are exactly what you are looking for. I love mine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
21st August 2013, 12:40 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37

More
thanks for the info guys, it was making me crazy trying to find the right buds
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)