[ROM] [JB] [JWR66Y] Galaxy Nexus 4.3 stock (deodexed, rooted, busybox)

Search This thread

virus2013

Jan 17, 2009
Waimes
www.jrousseau.be
Seems it's only a little update (~2Mo) for security things, and some tweaks like auto brightness for example. Nothing we'll really see. But, at least for the security patches, it's nice to have it :)

Reactions: Muvolt

jpalo

Mar 17, 2007
Porvoo
Just can't get downloads working from Mega using stock Android browser. Download link deactive...

Never mind, had to register to Mega.

Last edited:
Reactions: lparcshinoda

niels72

May 24, 2009
Hoorn
So finally downloaded the file. I am sorry but that was a pain in the ass to get your ROM.

Anyway all good now. Flashed it dirty so hoping nothing is screwed up. Anyway your V3 ROM was excellent so expect another great experience from this one as well.

Any one using different kernel or just the stock one? What are you using and what are your findings ?

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

fireb33

Dec 1, 2010
So finally downloaded the file. I am sorry but that was a pain in the ass to get your ROM.

Anyway all good now. Flashed it dirty so hoping nothing is screwed up. Anyway your V3 ROM was excellent so expect another great experience from this one as well.

Any one using different kernel or just the stock one? What are you using and what are your findings ?

Sorry guys, I'll try to make mirrors tomorrow at work, I have very bad upload speeds here.

Can somebody with a good connection help mirroring? Thanks

niels72

May 24, 2009
Hoorn
No need to say sorry. Were thankfull for another great ROM. Just wasn't used Max. Never used before so was more a newbie issue I guess.

Anyways ROM running smoothly and so far no issues. So thanks !!

Reactions: Neejay
R

ronnie_1712

Hi. I am going to flash your stock deodexed version. I want to replace the stock dialer with that of CM's. Which which files should I replace for this?

Top Liked Posts