Originally Posted by ni2_opps
I had the same problem with my cloned S3 phone Quad Core MT6575. I accidentally updated the PRELOADER AND DSP_BL.. and phone become dead (NO BOOT) Situation. So what i did is. Take out the battery and unplug your device from the computer.
1) Open Smart Phone Flash Tool Version 3.1222.00
2) Select your model Scatter file and goto FORMAT tab and select "Format whole flash" Press OK.
3) Now it must be searching for the phone. Just DO NOT INSERT the BATTERY into the phone yet.
4) Connect the data cable to your phone and immediately press Volume + button and Power button.
5) You will hear hardware detection sound and the Red progress bar will start.
6) Once its complete it gives you BIG GREEN Circle, which means everything went well.
7) Now unplug your phone and Press F9 button (download mode, which you have selected scatter file in step number 2).
8) Connect your phone again and let the files rolling into your device until its complete and gives you BIG GREEN CIRCLE again.
9) Insert the battery back and turn on the phone . Congracts! you have successfully unbricked your phone.
10) By the way you can now go into recovery mode by rebooting your phone Volume down (minus) and Power Button you will see Android e3 Recovery mode
hi, i had brick s3 mini clone mtk 6575 device. it's information as below.
i need full backup for flash tool to unbrick this phone. anyone help me please...
thanks a lot for now.
PS. my device use method to engineer mode as type *#112#*
Hardware : MT6575 (SAMSUNG is Fake!)
Model : GT-I8190
Build number : JRO03H.I8190XXALJL
Build date UTC : 20130515-123434
Android v : 2.3.3
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V18.P2, 2012/10/10 18:37
Kernel v : 126.96.36.199 (sw03@work01-pc) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 Wed May 15 20:31:03 CST 2013
Uboot build v : MAIN2.2.ubt.4115
LCD Driver IC : 1-0-nt35510_hvga_cpu_auto
=============== Memory Detection Report ===============
Size = 0x00020000 (128KB)
Type = DRAM
Size = 0x10000000 (256MB/2048Mb)
Device ID = "[HYNIX] H9DA4GH4JJAMCR_4EM" (102)
Size = 0x20000000 (512MB/4096Mb)
ERROR: EMMC was not detected!