[THEME/SKN]°° DJCedric Bluelightning Titanium °°New Blue Highlights!°° 16/09/2009 °°

Search This thread

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
°° DJCedric Bluelightning Titanium °° 08/09/2009 °°

This is the replacement theme for BlueWave Titanium!
its Bluelightning wich is very nice on HD :)
i will make new starticon for the full taskbar later and Black dialer :)

I will post 1 screenshot today and will make it better in the future
All the icons from BlueWave are still present,only the slider and Background & Wave are changed.

Another complete new theme is coming in the future.

I do this because i like to design and to share with the XDA Community :)
Feel free to comment or suggest about this theme to make it better.

Installation:
1. download the cab
2. install on your device with titanium disable!
3. enable titanium

Changelog:

This will be the only release for this theme.
cab include Titanium theme and wallpaper cab made with HDWall(portrait & landscape),you will find it in main storage"My Documents".

97311e.jpg

Download DJCedric_Bluelightning_Titanium.cab

Black Dialer Bluelightning(not finished yet,i will make it perfect)

sqi5oh.jpg

Download DJCedric_Black_Dialer_Bluelightning.cab

Taskbar with Bluelightning icon from tsowen,all credits go to him
2cntt79_th.png

Download DJCedric_BlueLightning_Taskbar.cab

If you want the wallpaper:

2bb2vb.jpg

To make the stock quote blue :)

20u2v00.jpg

Download DJCedric StockQuote Blue.cab

To change all the green highlights from green to blue, disable tf3d first!Don't forget to softreset after installing this cab!

Download DJCedric Blue Highlights.cab

To change all the green highlights from green to blue + Blue focus color ,disable tf3d first!Don't forget to softreset after installing this cab!
Download DJCedric Blue Highlights+Blue focus.cab

Dont forget to say THANKS if you like it :)

Last edited:

Fidalgos

Dec 3, 2006
Leceia/Oeiras
fidalgos.paginas.sapo.pt
GREAT my friend...

I'am very said with what I read on the closed treath my friend! But... because you are a good designer you continue with your innovative works and the example are present on this new treath.

The people like your works and follow you allways:D

Like I say before... my EnergyROM is EnergyDJCedricROM because I want and I like:)

off-topic: I have now two pin in my clock:D

Best Regards from me and from PORTUGAL :)

gmanfuzing

Mar 8, 2009
somewhere in oklahoma
Hi , i really admire your work !
You've , even managed to customize what you do in order to make it your own AGAIN , and i see that as pretty impressive ! (just read that whole thing about nrg's rom)

I don't have a blackstone but i do have a touch pro and i was wondering if you could rescale or show me how to rescale pictures that are in wvga format , to vga format ? Especially that new background you made ! Its great :D

thanks , any help is highly appreciated .

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
I'am very said with what I read on the closed treath my friend! But... because you are a good designer you continue with your innovative works and the example are present on this new treath.

The people like your works and follow you allways:D

Like I say before... my EnergyROM is EnergyDJCedricROM because I want and I like:)

off-topic: I have now two pin in my clock:D

Best Regards from me and from PORTUGAL :)

Thanks too support me ;)

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Hi , i really admire your work !
You've , even managed to customize what you do in order to make it your own AGAIN , and i see that as pretty impressive ! (just read that whole thing about nrg's rom)

I don't have a blackstone but i do have a touch pro and i was wondering if you could rescale or show me how to rescale pictures that are in wvga format , to vga format ? Especially that new background you made ! Its great :D

thanks , any help is highly appreciated .

ok Gmanfuzing,i will make the background for you and i think im gonna make the titanium theme in vga too...

here the wallpaper:
2808qdd.jpg

Last edited:

The Boss

Aug 19, 2007
Nordjylland
Hi djcedric.

Nice to see, that you just keep going on making these fine themes.

You know I love your work, and will follow you and support you if you need some testnig with things on the rom I use. Too see if things is running fine on that rom.

Right now I use Dutty rom Leo R2 and I tryed your dialer, but it did not work 100 %. I had the keypad, but did not have the buttom buttons( Taking, video call). It is maybe becaurse that Dutty use a diffrent phone canwas or something.
I will try your new black dialer when it comes.

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Hi djcedric.

Nice to see, that you just keep going on making these fine themes.

You know I love your work, and will follow you and support you if you need some testnig with things on the rom I use. Too see if things is running fine on that rom.

Right now I use Dutty rom Leo R2 and I tryed your dialer, but it did not work 100 %. I had the keypad, but did not have the buttom buttons( Taking, video call). It is maybe becaurse that Dutty use a diffrent phone canwas or something.
I will try your new black dialer when it comes.

Yes for shure i will keep it up ;)
when i finished the dialer i PM you to send me the files i need and make it compatible with your rom :)

Thanks to help i really appreciate this.

The Boss

Aug 19, 2007
Nordjylland
Hey djcedric - I have just flashed to the new Padiviant V60 rom with the new wm build. Would your blue taskbar work on that rom or do you have to change something first? The build is: 23045.

jes_uk

Feb 14, 2008
Noob needs help

Ok,
So I have downloaded the cab file and installed it on the my HTC HD.
The theme seemed to install ok but how do I enable the theme on the phone?

regards
Complete noob.

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Ok,
So I have downloaded the cab file and installed it on the my HTC HD.
The theme seemed to install ok but how do I enable the theme on the phone?

regards
Complete noob.

The best thing you can do is to download the wallpaper and install it by yourself:
go to start/settings/today and browse into selected"use this picture as the background" to select this wallpaper.