FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Swipe status bar (notifications)

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 126

By Thomas., Senior Member on 16th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2013, 05:59 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 194

Donate to Me
More
What about the auto pop feature you wanted to include? That would be neat.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 4

17th August 2013, 10:08 AM |#142  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.cybot

What about the auto pop feature you wanted to include? That would be neat.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 4

I have moved this feature at lower priority. At the moment, there are not many people using this application and even fewer would use this feature... But if you know how to do marketing for free application, I will be very grateful if you would share it.
18th August 2013, 09:31 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Hi

I'am using a Xperia S with PAC.
I would like to use pie notifications and a statusbar at the same time and i thought this app would be great to realize that. I installed this app and ticked "Enable SwipeStatusBar". It worked one time for me, but now the status bar doesnt dissappear. In fullscreen apps everything works like a charm, but everywhere else is a Statusbar, no matter if I'am in fullscreen mode or not. Even if I uninstall the app, there is still a status bar in fullscreen mode.
I hope you can help me with that problem.

witti

Edit: For some reason the fullscreen mode with visible statusbar was enabled in the power menu settings. Now it's working great
19th August 2013, 04:58 PM |#144  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by witti96

Hi

I'am using a Xperia S with PAC.
I would like to use pie notifications and a statusbar at the same time and i thought this app would be great to realize that. I installed this app and ticked "Enable SwipeStatusBar". It worked one time for me, but now the status bar doesnt dissappear. In fullscreen apps everything works like a charm, but everywhere else is a Statusbar, no matter if I'am in fullscreen mode or not. Even if I uninstall the app, there is still a status bar in fullscreen mode.
I hope you can help me with that problem.

witti

Edit: For some reason the fullscreen mode with visible statusbar was enabled in the power menu settings. Now it's working great

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved, if you have any problems, just write.
25th August 2013, 01:45 PM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi, I think this app is wondertful but it has too many wakelocks!!!! Here you can find an image of the number... About 2000!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-08-25 12.42.12.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2212453  
25th August 2013, 03:12 PM |#146  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_strife84

Hi, I think this app is wondertful but it has too many wakelocks!!!! Here you can find an image of the number... About 2000!

If you press five times menu button in the application settings you can increase checking interval... But if you are playing games, the app not respond on gesture every time.
26th August 2013, 10:58 AM |#147  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas.

If you press five times menu button in the application settings you can increase checking interval... But if you are playing games, the app not respond on gesture every time.

Oh ok. But it will check when display is turned on only or when is suspended too?
26th August 2013, 03:18 PM |#148  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Oh ok. But it will check when display is turned on only or when is suspended too?

I'll look at it and try to fix it in next release
26th August 2013, 04:25 PM |#149  

More
Ok thanks
26th August 2013, 11:09 PM |#150  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Ok thanks

I upload version with fixed my mistake (in 1.4.1 alternative mode failed). In version 1.4.3 will be fixed wakelocks
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thomas. Ad-Free
2nd September 2013, 03:04 AM |#151  
Flag Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Is this tool only works when full screen app running?
Can you make one-finger swipe from the right side of status bar to show quick settings also works under normal screen (no full screen app running)?

Thanks in advanced.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)