★ [ROM] Hatka Supreme 1.1.0 [4/13] Sense 5.0 | Insane Battery & Speed | EQS | Aroma ★

Search This thread

_phoey

May 13, 2013
Reflashing the ROM without wiping data should get you your additional options and leave everything in tact. I would back up just in case and wipe cache and dalvik when you flash though.

So basically a normal installation without doing a factory reset? Seems simple enough, thank you sir!

Sent from my Droid DNA - Hatka Surpreme

chrisosaur

Dec 26, 2012
arizona
really considering this rom. i'm on NOS right now because i can't live without a camera/camcorder that consistently works and none of the AOSP roms i've tried have given me any good luck. hopefully someone won't mind answering a few quick questions. does the camera work on this rom? it works great so far on NOS. If i desense through the aroma installer will it remove the sense camera? has anyone had any issues with the aosp camera? i've just started looking into this rom and will be reading thru the previous pages to see what issues have been reported, just wanted to see if anyone can give me a little head start. thanks!

Krispenwah

Jun 4, 2013
really considering this rom. i'm on NOS right now because i can't live without a camera/camcorder that consistently works and none of the AOSP roms i've tried have given me any good luck. hopefully someone won't mind answering a few quick questions. does the camera work on this rom? it works great so far on NOS. If i desense through the aroma installer will it remove the sense camera? has anyone had any issues with the aosp camera? i've just started looking into this rom and will be reading thru the previous pages to see what issues have been reported, just wanted to see if anyone can give me a little head start. thanks!

Camera works fine for me. I have had 0 issues with it. During the aroma install it does give the option to add the aosp camera and remove the sense camera. I did NOT de-sense because I'm loving sense 5 but u do have the option to de-sense if u want. If u do go with the aosp camera ull end up with 2 galleries in ur app drawer, the stock gallery and sense gallery. I still have both installed but I'm sure u can get rid of one of them with titanium backup or a similar app if u wanted. I have not run across a single issue or noticed any lag whatsoever using this rom. Give sense 5 a try if u havnt already. Imo it's miles ahead of previous sense versions and looks great. If u don't like it run the install again and de-sense. Of course that's just a suggestion though.

Sent from my house. Like anybody cares though. Working on a new signature that contains a pic of my children as well as several photos of my dinner from different angles. Check my future posts for it.

chrisosaur

Dec 26, 2012
arizona
Camera works fine for me. I have had 0 issues with it. During the aroma install it does give the option to add the aosp camera and remove the sense camera. I did NOT de-sense because I'm loving sense 5 but u do have the option to de-sense if u want. If u do go with the aosp camera ull end up with 2 galleries in ur app drawer, the stock gallery and sense gallery. I still have both installed but I'm sure u can get rid of one of them with titanium backup or a similar app if u wanted. I have not run across a single issue or noticed any lag whatsoever using this rom. Give sense 5 a try if u havnt already. Imo it's miles ahead of previous sense versions and looks great. If u don't like it run the install again and de-sense. Of course that's just a suggestion though.

Sent from my house. Like anybody cares though. Working on a new signature that contains a pic of my children as well as several photos of my dinner from different angles. Check my future posts for it.

thanks for this! i'm on NOS m7 now and i kinda like some aspects of sense 5. when it was just sense4+ i loathed so many little things, sense 5 kinda bandaged some of them. i really just want the aosp recents, lock screen, and quick settings

natypes

Jun 20, 2012
Memphis
OnePlus 9
Flashed yesterday and love it. I only have one issue.
My menu buttons are missing from apps. Gapps has no settings button to find 'my apps'. No menu button in Chrome or Gosms either.

Warrenx

May 14, 2013
Is there some internal way to remove the carrier labels on LS and SB header? I don't like being reminded I am Verizon's... customer. :cool:. Btw thanks for making the most pragmatic Rom that is not electric-eyesore blue or ASSOP'd out.

Sent via Tapatalk from Droid DNA.

Warrenx

May 14, 2013
I found that if you take it out. Blow out the inside and wipe off the sim card and reinstall it, it should go away.

Combine what Andrew said with rolling back the radio driver. That's probably your best bet. I am not sure of the relationship, but I have heard that some Rom configurations can mistreat the SIM card I/O and cause issues.

Sent via Tapatalk from Droid DNA.

Last edited:

jaymazz13

Apr 5, 2012
Is there a way to stay synced to facebook but not have facebook pics show up in the gallery on this rom? I can do this on nos7 but can't on any other sense 5 roms that I've tried

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

tech.ninja92

Dec 15, 2010
bugs?

there a couple of bugs i found. first, when i get a call and my screen is off i have to unlock before i can see who's calling. the second is mms; i can't seem to receive any, and it's just described as a general network error. lastly, wireless charging seems to be infinitely slower than using the cord which is a pain in the butt. are there any fixes for these?

thanks.

nimrodsv

Apr 20, 2011
Kfar Saba
there a couple of bugs i found. first, when i get a call and my screen is off i have to unlock before i can see who's calling. the second is mms; i can't seem to receive any, and it's just described as a general network error. lastly, wireless charging seems to be infinitely slower than using the cord which is a pain in the butt. are there any fixes for these?

thanks.

Sadly, the rom is not supported anymore.. I would recommend you to move to NOS or Tranquil Rom

docfong

Feb 9, 2011
Arizona
Just loaded this on my replacement DNA and besides the MMS issues it is running great.

What radio is everyone using to get best performance?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★ [ROM] Hatka Supreme 1.1.0 [4/13] Sense 5.0 | Insane Battery & Speed | EQS | Aroma ★

ddFKygn.jpg

FpKdjWL.jpg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ♦ Based on Joel's Sense 5 Port
    ♦ Sense 5
    ♦ Jelly Bean 4.1.2

♦ Deodexed
    ♦ Busybox
    ♦ Rooted
    ♦ SU Installed
    ♦ APM
    ♦ 4 in 1 Reboot Options
    ♦ Zipaligned all APK's
    ♦ Removed some HTC Bloat
    ♦ Removed NFC Status Bar Notification Icon
    ♦ Removed Permanent WIFI Status Bar Pop-up
    ♦ Added App that lets you disable and enable power saver notification (JMZ)
    ♦ Added Several Build Prop Tweaks For Better Battery Life And Speed
    ♦ Added Several Init.D Tweaks For Battery Life And Speed
    ♦ Sony Bravia Engine
    ♦ XLoud Engine
    ♦ PureXAudio

♦ Better 4g/3g
    ♦ Smoothness tweaks
    ♦ Speed Tweaks
    ♦ Enhanced Gaming performance
    ♦ Sense 5 Themed Horizontal EQS!
    ♦ Sense 5 Themed Vertical EQS! (Via App)

♦ Added Apollo Music Player to replace HTC'S (Audio effects don't work on HTCs)
    ♦ Calibrates Battery automatically
    ♦ 4cyl Turbo engine
    ♦ Ext4 Tweaks (Perfect mount and noatime)
    ♦ Zero UI Lag (VM)
    ♦ Maxed out speed & Performanc
    ♦ GPS enhancements (USA Only)
    ♦ Sqlite3 for Jellybean
    ♦ 4.2.2 Binaries (Better app processing)
    ♦ VM heap tweaks
    ♦ Net speed tweaks
    ♦ RAM booster binary
    ♦ 1% battery Mod
    ♦ 4.2 Keyboard
    ♦ Button Remap (can change recent apps)
    ♦ Supercharged for Insane Battery life
    ♦ Volume Wake
    ♦ App Drawer Grid size can be changed to 5x
    ♦ A LOT more to come!
    ♦ Probably some Forgot some!
    ♦ Lots of Aroma Options

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LB4Z16q.jpg

Note These Are All Options In The Aroma Installer

Removal
    Remove the apps you don't want
    Remove the keyboards you don't want

AOSP Options
    ♦AOSP Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera
    ♦AOSP Lockscreen
    ♦Desense (Apex and Nova as an option)

Battery Mods

♦ Stock Battery
    ♦ Stock Green Battery with 1-100% Percentage
    ♦ Stock Blue Battery with 1-100% Percentage
    ♦ MIUI bar at the top of the statusbar
    ♦ Arc battery
    ♦ Brick battery
    ♦ Circle battery
    ♦ Gauge battery
    ♦ Gauge wide battery
    ♦ Numbers battery
    ♦ Vertical battery
    ♦ Circle blue battery
    ♦ AOSP battery
    ♦ AOSP green battery

Clock Mods:
    ♦ Center Clock
    ♦ No clock
    ♦ Stock clock

EQS mods
    ♦ Sense toggle theme
    ♦ Jellybean toggle theme
    ♦ Font toggle theme
    ♦ Neon toggle theme
    ♦ Blue toggle theme - hdneuling
    ♦ White toggle theme - hd neuling
    ♦ Chrome toggle theme - basil3
    ♦ Lucid toggle theme - basil3
    ♦ New EQS bottom handle layout - ajthescot (font icons from us)
    ♦ Toggle LED themes
    ♦ Toggle LED removal option
    ♦ Toggle text removal option

Animations
    ♦ "Stock",Pure Stock Animations"
    ♦"AOSP",AOSP Animations
    ♦"Bounce",Bounce Animations
    ♦"Flip",Flip Animations
    ♦"Flying",Flying Animations
    ♦"Fold",Fold Animations
    ♦"Mix",Mix Animations
    ♦ "Shift",Shift Animations

Other Mods:
    ♦ Disable Exchange Security
    ♦ SMS Screen On Mod (Wakes up Screen if you have a SMS automatically)
    ♦ Seeder App (to reduce possible lags)
    ♦ Remove 3 dot menu (Removes the 3 dot menu at the top)
    ♦ A lot more to come!

42PEeEa.jpg
    ♦ MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING!
    ♦ Download the Rom On your Phone
    ♦ Go into recovery
    ♦ Wipe system and cache
    ♦ If S-Off just flash the zip and your done
    ♦ If S-On extract boot.img from zip and flash through ADB
    ♦ This rom comes with stock kernel, but it is recommended to flash Zarboz's Kernel! here

MHCn3wj.jpg
    ♦JoelZ9614 - Based off his sense 5 port & And helping me with a lot of stuff
    ♦Zarboz - 5x6 app drawer
    ♦he_stheone64 - ported his battery mods & EQS & Other mods
    ♦ Jotha - Circle Mods
    ♦Covxx - supercharged tweaks
    ♦ZeroInfinity - audio mod
    ♦Exit_Only - 4ycl engine
    ♦Utkaar099 - good guy
    ♦dunc001- APM
    ♦ Mdeejay - smali stuff
    ♦ Pikachu31 - thunderbolt tweaks
    ♦Sorry i'f im forgetting you! Please let me know

jotha said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    do you mind if i use your circle mod red & blue in my rom? (going to port it to the DNA) Will give credit of course. I already have permission from the other two devs.

Sure, go on. If the other two are fine with it, I am also. If you have released it, be so nice and pm me a link to the thread. It's always nice to see one's work used.

ZeroInfinity said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    can i use your PureXAudio mod in my rom? Will give credit. Thanks

Btw it is for a sense 5 rom on the DNA
    Before you do this, you MUST remove ALL of AC!D Audio mod...

The one from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2211163 should work for your DNA :)

give credits etc etc :p

Zarboz said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    do mind letting me use your 5x6 app drawer for sense 5 in my upcoming rom? will give credit of course. if not thats fine just let me know.
    alright thanks and great job
    it is actualy from Hes_the_one64

i just ported it over to the sense 5 version we are running

mdeejay said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    mdeejay said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    on your sense 5 rom one the DNA, whats not working? Also does it work for verizon, Secunia i was wondering if you would let me base my rom off it since newt wont let me at the moment. Thanks and great job. If you say no i completely understand, just let me know

zoe and burst.
    not sure about verizon

oh, can i use it as a base for my rom, will give credit

yea. ok. u can
    Exit_Only said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    can i use your engine in my rom? I know i sent you this before, but i deleted it and need it again so i can show a mod i have permission.
    Thanks

Yes you have my permission again. Lol :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

he_stheone64 said:
    MustafaHadaKing said:
    hey i pmed you earlier about using your mods in my rom. You said yes, but i deleted the PM. (i'm talking about porting your EQS and Battery mods from m7 to the DNA) A mod is asking to make sure i have your permission. So again i ask lol, can i use your those mods in my rom?

Np -just note we released a new and much improved EQS yesterday with longpress to settings and hide options.

Dunc's sharing policy says i can use just give credit

and covxx i talked to him over gtalk and yeah..

5zKfErr.jpg

♦ 3/31/2013 V1.0.0
    ♦ initial Release
    ♦ 3/31/2013 V1.0.2
    ♦ fixed HTC widgets
    ♦ Removed boot sound
    ♦ Updater scripts/engine
    ♦ removed DSP AUdio mod
    ♦ added PureXAudio Mod
    ♦ Added Htc Music App
    ♦ fixed world clock
    ♦ more

♦ 4/6/2013 V1.0.7
    ♦ without newts stuff
    ♦ fixed sms and camera bugs (joelz)
    ♦ new options in AROMA
    ♦ Option for blue or red circle mod battery ported from (By Jotha) (NOT WORKING IN THIS BUILD DON"T SELECT IN AROMA)
    ♦ overall UI smoothness
    ♦ fixed AOSP keyboard bugs
    ♦ removed NFC icon
    ♦ other stuff
    ♦ lots of bug fixes
    ♦ faster and such.

bAPQhLV.jpg

♦ All Bugs In Joel's build should he here
    ♦ Zoe
    ♦ You Tell me

lE4sVuK.jpg

down temporally
    heres V1.0.2
    http://androidhosting.org/?dir=Devs/Team_Hatka/Droid-DNA
    also the audio sound thing is fixed

will have to lock into batt being small
    Mineee

Thread in constuction
    Re: ★ [ROM] Hatka Supreme 1.0.2 [3/31] Sense 5 | Insane Battery & Speed | EQS | Aroma

New update coming within few days fixing weird messenging app problems, NFC icon removed, other bugs and hopefully new features.

Also do people have the sense 4+ clock in 1.02 because I do. :) just wanted to make sure it's there for everyone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app