FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MOONRAKER v7.0 | INFINITE edition | Full Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 | DHD\4G

201 posts
Thanks Meter: 296
 
By deadsky, Senior Member on 9th March 2013, 08:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th July 2013, 06:43 PM |#21  
Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsky

به نام خدا
In The Name Of GOD

Elite Custom Rom for HTC

alireza Tadayon Parsa
Tp Productions
علیرضا تدین پارسا

Flow-Wolf for review youtube
sszemtelen for Desire HD user bars

IceColdSandwich 4.0.4
MOONRAKER v4.0

Supported Devices
Desire HD & Inspire 4G

base AOSP master
Android Version 4.0.4

Beats | Camera Jelly Bean | very Stable and Fast






moonraker v3.0
link: http://youtu.be/3qO2s4WRuXA

Code:
v 4.0
 
 Fixed and Improved on and off screen
 Fixed and Improved auto-clear screen
 Fixed and Improved Kindle screen long
 Fixed and Improved sorting and continued on and off screen
 Fixed and Improved on and off screen while charging 85% to 100% 

 Added new wallpaper for launcher ics

 camera Jelly Bean 4.x.x 
 Fixed and Improved video quality hd 720p
 Fixed and Improved video qualitysd 480p
 Fixed camera Panorama Jelly Bean
 Improved picture size 8mp 5-3-2-1.3-1mp-vga
 Fixed focus mode auto
 Fixed focus mode infinity
 Fixed touch focus
 Fixed lib file camera Jelly Bean 
 Fixed camera Jelly Bean
 Added camera Jelly Bean
 
 Fixed soundbooster
 Fixed stream headset
 Fixed stream speaker 
 Fixed eqfilter
 Improved beatsnormal
 Improved beatsbass
 Improved ibeatspro
 Improved ibeatsstudio
 Improved ibeats x
 Improved ibeats solo 
 Fixed audioeffectif  
 Added soundfx  
 Added and Fixed musicFX   
 Added and Fixed dolbyMobile
 Added and Fixed audioEffectService
 Fixed awesomeBEATS
 Added awesomeBEATS white icon

 Added browser 4.0.4
 Added galaxyS4Wallpaper Fixed to 960x960
 Removed all added other programs 

 v 3.0
 
 Kernel aospx 
 edit boot rom 
 Improved Kernel 
 edit build.prop 
 edit updater-script 
 fixed bluetooth 
 fixed wi-fi 
 removed aroma Installer 
 removed youtube not work

 Camera ICS 4.0.4
 720p video recording 6.0 mb
 720x480 video recording 4 mb
 Increased video recording quality
 Improved framerate stability
 8mp picture quality high
 Image Encoding quality 95
 Improved Quality of Images

 v 2.0
 
 New instal
 AROMA Installer
 ADDED SCRIPT for aroma
 v aroma 2.51.120810.026
 Keybord farsi
 FARSI full support
 automatic zipalign
 custom bootanimation
 added new LatinIME.apk
 better 3d and benchmark
 added 17 picture wallpaper
 better sd card performance
 free ram 300 m up to 350 m
 small Changes In build.prop
 Kernel-LorDmodUE v10.1-ICS-CFS
 increased wifi scan rate to 50
 added flash player v11.1.115.36
 added clock jb and two new clock
 better camera image and video record

 v 1.5

 Edit Kernel
 Edit Camera
 Edit Trebuchet
 Edit LauncherIcs
 Edit framework-res

 V1.0
 Initial ReleaseIcs 4.0.4

Kernels
aospx-mint_chocolate



Disabled OTA Updater
Youtube not working


Download the ROM
Move ROM to SD card
First, it is better to manually do a full wipe ROM is fully optimized
and
Flash the ROM
Reboot and enjoy


attention Inspire 4G
Install the ROM MOONRAKER v3.0 first
after Inspire 4G mod for MOONRAKER v3.0.zip



Put this banner in your signature
I hope you all enjoy the show to the whole world and I wish you all the best for all
I thank you
And gave you thanks
link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1370330993

A small donation
Contribute to charity
Please





MOONRAKER v4.0



Previous version
MOONRAKER v3.0

MOD For Inspire 4G


like on facebook

www.facebook.com/atparsa

Visit :http://zero.vvs.ir/
Visit : deadsky.mihanblog.com
Email : [email protected]

Tp Productions 2009-2013



.



Sorry I did not get the RED HIGHLIGHTED Part........ Sorry for that... I am going to try this ROM on my Inspire 4G. And this is what I understood.

First I do a complete wipe.
Then I flash the ROM.
Then I flash the inspire mod.

Is this correct or am I missing some steps? And do we get the Super user permissions with this ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to ZaeemRaza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZaeemRaza Ad-Free
17th July 2013, 12:06 AM |#22  
deadsky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
-----------
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaeemRaza

Sorry I did not get the RED HIGHLIGHTED Part........ Sorry for that... I am going to try this ROM on my Inspire 4G. And this is what I understood.

First I do a complete wipe.
Then I flash the ROM.
Then I flash the inspire mod.

Is this correct or am I missing some steps? And do we get the Super user permissions with this ROM?

Hi

OK

It's true and you've selected the correct way

I do full wipe
After you install the ROM
At the end of the inspire mod install

Super user Rom with all the parts and the other is in perfect harmony
8th August 2013, 08:52 PM |#23  
deadsky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
-----------
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Unhappy Final Version
Hope you enjoy the latest version
MOONRAKER v5.0
11th August 2013, 05:20 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
even though this might be the final release can you help me fix the gps it wont work ,i love this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to skylinegtrvspec For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skylinegtrvspec Ad-Free
13th August 2013, 07:38 PM |#25  
deadsky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
-----------
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinegtrvspec

even though this might be the final release can you help me fix the gps it wont work ,i love this rom

Hi
Sorry for late
Gps app requires Internet and online game does not work properly
I'd suggest you use a gps for various applications
Full map and coordinates special programs also are safer and have a better quality map
And I did not need the Internet
1st September 2013, 05:02 PM |#26  
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Can anyone pls say me how stable this ROM is?I don't want to discourage someone with me asking here even when ROM developer said "no bug'.The reason why I am asking is the issue I face with the ROM's even when developers say,there are no issues with the ROM.I am having a Sabsa v15 on my Inspire.It works really good with the only exception being sometimes when someone calls me and I want to attend the call the lock ring doesn't open.It's really frustrating that sometimes I want to throw my phone away.I wanted to try other ROM's but I didn't find a stable ROM with sense.I really like the sense in the ROM.One more issue with the ROM which I currently have is poor battery life.I guess I charge my phone daily 2-3 times daily..

Hope I am not bothering anyone and expecting a suggestion

Thanks in advance!!


Device:Inspire4G
ROM:Sabsa prime V15
Kernel:3.0.56-beastmode-v1.5
The Following User Says Thank You to sandy0594 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sandy0594 Ad-Free
4th September 2013, 05:40 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Flag Southern tip of Lake Superior
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thumbs up This is THE ONE, its Awesome.
Well firstly THANK YOU team Moonraker!

I was using CM7.1 for some long bit now, but finally was disgusted enough with no (or very problematic at best) GPS implementation. Sure I did not follow up posts the last 6mo or so, maybe it could have been fixed. But the real killer? Can use a aftermarket battery as a during the day replacement, simply will not boot knowing that the battery is full - just reports it at 0% and powers off, 2nd try will loose wallpaper, and it gets worse.

This Moonraker ROM is Awesome.
Just works. I have the Inspire 4G and downloaded the ROM, version 5 full, the Mod for the Inspire and the YouTube fix. on the flash card, formatted, wiped and reset everything. Best ROM So Far - and I tried 4 just this week as I was needing something more than the CM7 I had.

GPS showed me on the map in seconds. Used Titanium Pro to restore and after about 4 reboots it is real stable.
No glitches at all. I will put this on the road for about 400 miles tomorrow and will love every minute of it. Battery life is very good so far. Signal strength is improved - and I did not flash the radio so I cannot tell you the version, just that its the same one I flashed on when I went to CM

I have put it through the paces and cannot find any flaw, or anything missing. Sure there is a app or two that I wont ever use, but that can be taken care of anytime, there is plenty of space for my needs yet. I finally swapped my battery. It was at 8% not zero, but it came up without needing a charger. Time will tell on this, but its looking GREAT!

I haven't posted in 2yrs or more, but I will be back to update my progress and experience with this.

There it was in my signature, and here it is from my phone, Radio: Baseband Version 12.62.60.27U_26.13.04.19_M
Whew, that wasn't so hard after all
The Following User Says Thank You to Hangard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hangard Ad-Free
27th September 2013, 12:02 PM |#28  
deadsky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
-----------
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy0594

Can anyone pls say me how stable this ROM is?I don't want to discourage someone with me asking here even when ROM developer said "no bug'.The reason why I am asking is the issue I face with the ROM's even when developers say,there are no issues with the ROM.I am having a Sabsa v15 on my Inspire.It works really good with the only exception being sometimes when someone calls me and I want to attend the call the lock ring doesn't open.It's really frustrating that sometimes I want to throw my phone away.I wanted to try other ROM's but I didn't find a stable ROM with sense.I really like the sense in the ROM.One more issue with the ROM which I currently have is poor battery life.I guess I charge my phone daily 2-3 times daily..

Hope I am not bothering anyone and expecting a suggestion

Thanks in advance!!


Device:Inspire4G
ROM:Sabsa prime V15
Kernel:3.0.56-beastmode-v1.5


Hi
Thank you for your criticism
Sorry if something was missing in the ROM
I try to make myself
Ram tried his best was
You can use it to the best possible

I hope you're satisfied
27th September 2013, 12:14 PM |#29  
deadsky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
-----------
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangard

Well firstly THANK YOU team Moonraker!

I was using CM7.1 for some long bit now, but finally was disgusted enough with no (or very problematic at best) GPS implementation. Sure I did not follow up posts the last 6mo or so, maybe it could have been fixed. But the real killer? Can use a aftermarket battery as a during the day replacement, simply will not boot knowing that the battery is full - just reports it at 0% and powers off, 2nd try will loose wallpaper, and it gets worse.

This Moonraker ROM is Awesome.
Just works. I have the Inspire 4G and downloaded the ROM, version 5 full, the Mod for the Inspire and the YouTube fix. on the flash card, formatted, wiped and reset everything. Best ROM So Far - and I tried 4 just this week as I was needing something more than the CM7 I had.

GPS showed me on the map in seconds. Used Titanium Pro to restore and after about 4 reboots it is real stable.
No glitches at all. I will put this on the road for about 400 miles tomorrow and will love every minute of it. Battery life is very good so far. Signal strength is improved - and I did not flash the radio so I cannot tell you the version, just that its the same one I flashed on when I went to CM

I have put it through the paces and cannot find any flaw, or anything missing. Sure there is a app or two that I wont ever use, but that can be taken care of anytime, there is plenty of space for my needs yet. I finally swapped my battery. It was at 8% not zero, but it came up without needing a charger. Time will tell on this, but its looking GREAT!

I haven't posted in 2yrs or more, but I will be back to update my progress and experience with this.

There it was in my signature, and here it is from my phone, Radio: Baseband Version 12.62.60.27U_26.13.04.19_M
Whew, that wasn't so hard after all

Hi
Thank you both

Your satisfaction is
The hope is that

Sorry if something was missing in the ROM
I try to make myself
Ram tried his best was
You can use it to the best possible

I hope to be happy and enjoy the rom
28th September 2013, 02:50 PM |#30  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 676
 
Donate to Me
More
Can this be used for a s-on device

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to daorderdillon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daorderdillon Ad-Free
10th October 2013, 01:55 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Kapowsin, WA
Thanks Meter: 384
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon

Can this be used for a s-on device

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda premium

Yes, just need to fastboot flash the boot.img after flashing the ROM.

But know the battery life is horrific with screen on. Changing governors does nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to MotoMudder77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MotoMudder77 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes