[ROM][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 20140430 [ONLY ONE FULLY WORKING]

4,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 32,309

Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2013, 04:07 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
setting problem
or let me konw if i messing up with any cyangenmod setting this is causing this problem

1st September 2013, 05:20 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlance06

Try fix permission on recovery,mine is ok now

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Fixing permissions seems to have solved YT problems! Thanks!
1st September 2013, 05:50 PM |#123  
Flag Trowbridge
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I've spotted something a little curious - has anyone else encountered this?

I installed this Rom (over Oliver's 10.1), and the Sky Wifi app on my phone stopped working, because it claimed that my phone was linked to a different account. The reason - the MAC address of the Wifi card had changed.

I thought that the address was hard-coded into the card. Am I wrong? Or is there a subtle bug somewhere that is reading the MAC address from the wrong place?

As far as I can tell this doesn't affect Wifi in normal usage - but there was no way I could find to get the Sky app to work (I guess they store the address as a device iD), so this might affect other apps too if they behave the same way. I also had to change the Access Control settings on my Wifi router at home to allow the phone to connect to it - which is how I noticed the difference.

No other issues so far that I've encountered - hopefully it won't be to difficult to track down and fix.
1st September 2013, 06:21 PM |#124  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 32,309

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giociampa

I've spotted something a little curious - has anyone else encountered this?

I installed this Rom (over Oliver's 10.1), and the Sky Wifi app on my phone stopped working, because it claimed that my phone was linked to a different account. The reason - the MAC address of the Wifi card had changed.

I thought that the address was hard-coded into the card. Am I wrong? Or is there a subtle bug somewhere that is reading the MAC address from the wrong place?

As far as I can tell this doesn't affect Wifi in normal usage - but there was no way I could find to get the Sky app to work (I guess they store the address as a device iD), so this might affect other apps too if they behave the same way. I also had to change the Access Control settings on my Wifi router at home to allow the phone to connect to it - which is how I noticed the difference.

No other issues so far that I've encountered - hopefully it won't be to difficult to track down and fix.

We're using new Wifi drivers, which reads REAL MAC address of phone card, instead of one added in file by Samsung
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Macław For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift New Macław Ad-Free
1st September 2013, 07:30 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernexto

Fixing permissions seems to have solved YT problems! Thanks!

Naaa, it still crashes with longer videos...
2nd September 2013, 06:18 AM |#126  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Here Instagram FC every time when I'm editing a video. And snapchat videos dont shows up(black screen). Any problem with video playing?

Enviado de meu GT-I8190 usando o Tapatalk 2
2nd September 2013, 08:02 AM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi guys!
I've reinstalled the CM from scratch and now I'm pretty happy with it! Thanks for all you've done.

It seems to me that the battery drains faster then when I've got the dmod v6 ROM... how can I check/set the CPU parameter/goernor in order to optimize the battery life?

Is it possible to install some samsung appz like on dmod rom (S4 calendar, S4 theme and fonts ecc...)
2nd September 2013, 08:45 AM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Is there any mod that is compatible with this rom other than crossbreeder? Using it. How about crossbreeder with operation killjoy? Would that be ok?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markino

Hi guys!
I've reinstalled the CM from scratch and now I'm pretty happy with it! Thanks for all you've done.

It seems to me that the battery drains faster then when I've got the dmod v6 ROM... how can I check/set the CPU parameter/goernor in order to optimize the battery life?

Is it possible to install some samsung appz like on dmod rom (S4 calendar, S4 theme and fonts ecc...)

Settings > about phone > build number. Click it 5 times then go back to settings. At the bottom you will see the performance options.

2nd September 2013, 08:49 AM |#129  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2dj

Is there any mod that is compatible with this rom other than crossbreeder? Using it. How about crossbreeder with operation killjoy? Would that be ok?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Settings > about phone > build number. Click it 5 times then go back to settings. At the bottom you will see the performance options.

Thanks!
2nd September 2013, 10:36 AM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Freakin happy with this rom but i always losing my internet. I have the wifi icon on my status bar but at some point i lose my internet that i had to restart to have it again..

2nd September 2013, 12:25 PM |#131  

More
Hi guys, I've a strange problem now.... when I receive a msg, call, mail ecc... the screen remain black!
I've tryed to change the profile settings but I can't understand what is the option that disable the screen notification.
If I don't use the profile it seems to work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)