FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][GT-S7562] Xperia Z Theme For Samsung Galaxy S Duos

2,061 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,467

Post Reply Email Thread
Xperia Z Theme For Samsung Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:

INSTRUCTIONS:
Quote:

• Just Flash In CWM Recovery

NOTE:
Quote:

• Fonts style in screenshots is not a part of a theme.

NOTE For Users Other than KOR and PMP Ultra ROM:
Quote:

• CM9 Keyboard is included in package, and if you dont want it to install then just download theme, open theme zip and delete- "system/app/LatinIME.apk" and then flash it.
  • Works only on fully stock based roms

Credits
Quote:

balliboxer

Dont Forget To PRESS THANKS Button

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER ANY DONATION FOR CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free

2nd September 2013, 02:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Smile PMP rom ultra V1
hii dear nice work...good to c your work..again...njoyed your blue theme too much ..i just wanna ask you that whether this rom support adobe flash player...like kyleopen...just currious to know ...so that i can taste this rom asap..
The Following User Says Thank You to agenx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift agenx Ad-Free
2nd September 2013, 02:22 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula, Chandigarh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agenx

hii dear nice work...good to c your work..again...njoyed your blue theme too much ..i just wanna ask you that whether this rom support adobe flash player...like kyleopen...just currious to know ...so that i can taste this rom asap..

You should/must ask this question in ROM thread and not here.

Well btw Yes, it supports
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
2nd September 2013, 02:28 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Angry
[QUOTE=Mohitash;45223456]You should/must ask this question in ROM thread and not here.

--------------------
A BIG SORRY for that..but i was unable to post msg there,,as i have only 7 post in forum...anyways will try both of these and will give feedback....
The Following User Says Thank You to agenx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift agenx Ad-Free
2nd September 2013, 03:35 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Good work.. downloading..

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
3rd September 2013, 11:43 AM |#6  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Thumbs up
now this looks something official.really nice
riseupmartian
3rd September 2013, 06:12 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
im not using your rom neither kyleopen, ive got a different rom, can i still install this?

this is the rom that i am using:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335532
3rd September 2013, 06:37 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseupmartian

im not using your rom neither kyleopen, ive got a different rom, can i still install this?

this is the rom that i am using:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335532

Yes you can install, just be sure to read "NOTES" in main post
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohitash Ad-Free
riseupmartian
3rd September 2013, 07:22 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitash

Yes you can install, just be sure to read "NOTES" in main post

im sorry, do i need to full wipe my system/cache on cwm before flashing this theme?
3rd September 2013, 07:29 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseupmartian

im sorry, do i need to full wipe my system/cache on cwm before flashing this theme?

No, that's not needed. But if you are getting some issue or something after this then try wipe caches
riseupmartian
4th September 2013, 03:49 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitash

No, that's not needed. But if you are getting some issue or something after this then try wipe caches

got some bad issues.

wont work on my phone using another rom, it's stucked on boot animation. wiped my system/cache, still the same.
i guess this wont work on other roms.

i think i will have to use your pmp light rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gt-s7562, port, samsung galaxy s duos, theme, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)