FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Flash Kit (Odin + Drivers + PIT)

149 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By astrolince, Senior Member on 9th February 2013, 12:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just made ​​a pack that includes everything you need to flash a firmware, everything in its latest version .

Includes:
Odin3 v3.07
Drivers v1.5.16.0
PIT for all models and variants


DOWNLOAD
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to astrolince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift astrolince Ad-Free
9th February 2013, 02:18 AM |#2  
Shaaan's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,764
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Flash Kit (Odin + Drivers + PIT)
I have already uploaded such a pack long time back.. It's in my odin guide.


Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaaan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shaaan Ad-Free
9th February 2013, 07:02 AM |#3  
astrolince's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Lol I've seen, this includes the new Odin, drivers, and PIT for NFC version. :P
Sorry for my bad English hahaha
9th February 2013, 07:20 AM |#4  
Shaaan's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,764
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Flash Kit (Odin + Drivers + PIT)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan77_sonic

Lol I've seen, this includes the new Odin, drivers, and PIT for NFC version. :P
Sorry for my bad English hahaha

New as in?
Also please stop providing the pit files. Many people use wron files and mess the device!
Odin gets the pit mapping from the device itself.!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium
15th February 2013, 12:35 AM |#5  
astrolince's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaaan

New as in?
Also please stop providing the pit files. Many people use wron files and mess the device!
Odin gets the pit mapping from the device itself.!

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium

The new version has MD5 Check, avoids many problems we have with previous versions.
A PIT files will change the names to avoid confusion, no need to use them.
Greetings!
2nd September 2013, 02:07 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks

By post, because now I'll put a kernel on my Galaxy Pocket
4th September 2013, 02:53 AM |#7  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sampaio

Thanks

By post, because now I'll put a kernel on my Galaxy Pocket

Aaah, what?!
9th September 2013, 10:49 AM |#8  
phyowaiummg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Myanmar
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
It is really useful for me now. I tried to port rom and there was Internal Storage error and so I tried to format Internal SD card with Terminal Emulator and reboot. Then my phone can't boot,can't got into recovery mode. I tried to flash JB via Odin and failed with showing "Pit file not found". So I used these Pit files and flashed that only. Now,it is OK. Thanks
18th August 2019, 04:01 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Ramos Mejía
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Don't work download
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrolince

Just made ​​a pack that includes everything you need to flash a firmware, everything in its latest version .

Includes:
Odin3 v3.07
Drivers v1.5.16.0
PIT for all models and variants


DOWNLOAD

The link does not work, you have another?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
drivers, flash, kit, odin, pit

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes