Thanks Meter: 1,448

By josteink, Senior Member on 3rd June 2013, 07:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2013, 03:35 PM |#131  
Flag Bonner Springs, KS
Thanks Meter: 1,771

Donate to Me
More
OK guys, my build system in Arch Linux somehow got broken and I could no longer build katkiss-4.3 no matter what I tried. Just got done reinstalling an Ubuntu build system on a spare partition and just ran a build of katkiss-4.3 successfully. I will look into getting twrp build setup together and give a shot at building it when I get some time. Many thanks to josteink for all his efforts and information provided.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidneyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidneyk Ad-Free

1st September 2013, 08:48 PM |#132  
Flag Milford,DE
Thanks Meter: 33

More
help guys,haven't played with 101 for awhile,trying to flash twrp,but can't find zip in cwr,shows it's been d/l ed,just can't find in cwr,feel like such a noob,thanks
1st September 2013, 08:50 PM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 692

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickw001

help guys,haven't played with 101 for awhile,trying to flash twrp,but can't find zip in cwr,shows it's been d/l ed,just can't find in cwr,feel like such a noob,thanks

Which Clockwork are you using? Some can only see internal /sdcard/, others can only see the microSD.
1st September 2013, 09:09 PM |#134  
Flag Milford,DE

More

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

been using twrp on my phones so long,forgot how to use cwr,101 is my wife's,thought i would upgrade to twrp and try a new rom for it,been running revolver on it since newedit-got it,used root explorer to copy file to extsd and flashed,lol-any suggestions for a good stable rom?
1st September 2013, 09:26 PM |#135  

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

been using twrp on my phones so long,forgot how to use cwr,101 is my wife's,thought i would upgrade to twrp and try a new rom for it,been running revolver on it since new

That's old. Try putting it in the microSD. Make sure the microSD is formatted for FAT32.

Alternatively you can flash it using ADB of use APX mode and EasyFlasher if you have a tf101 (non 3G).
The Following User Says Thank You to frederuco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frederuco Ad-Free
1st September 2013, 09:49 PM |#136  
Flag Milford,DE

More
see my last post
1st September 2013, 09:52 PM |#137  

More
Quote:

see my last post

Stable ROM-
KatKiss, KatKiss, KatKiss!

There is an android 4.2.2 KatKiss that has lots of UI customizations. The Android 4.3 KatKiss is just as good, but it doesn't have as many UI tweaks yet. Both are rock solid IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to frederuco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frederuco Ad-Free
1st September 2013, 10:54 PM |#138  
Flag Milford,DE

More
ok,loaded kattkiss,thanks for all your help
2nd September 2013, 07:07 AM |#139  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyk

OK guys, my build system in Arch Linux somehow got broken and I could no longer build katkiss-4.3 no matter what I tried. Just got done reinstalling an Ubuntu build system on a spare partition and just ran a build of katkiss-4.3 successfully. I will look into getting twrp build setup together and give a shot at building it when I get some time. Many thanks to josteink for all his efforts and information provided.

That's awesome bro, hopefully you can get to building tarp 2.6.1.0 before me, cuz I've had too much crap on the plate as of lately to even get to reading up and starting a build environment. Wuah wish haha. Good luck with that when you get the time, and I'd love to help test out when needed, lemme kno

~OneXL on ViperXL; ElementalX at 1.7max, 192min, intellidemand, fiops
The Following User Says Thank You to MassStash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MassStash Ad-Free
4th September 2013, 06:55 AM |#140  
Flag Bonner Springs, KS
Thanks Meter: 1,771

Donate to Me
More
twrp 2.6.1.0 flashable zip
I'll try this again, I thought I posted earlier, but I must have hit the wrong button or something. Here is a fresh build of twrp 2.6.1.0. I've only tested the wiping functions and flashing a ROM, gapps, kernel and fsync on file and all seemed to work fine. I haven't tested backup or restore functions yet. So, here goes (with a fixed link) :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...6/twrp-2.6.zip

If anyone tests this, let me know how it goes please. Thanks.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sidneyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidneyk Ad-Free
5th September 2013, 08:52 PM |#141  
Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 456

More
There is a problem with the 2.6.1.0 zip. When you try to restore a backup, it hangs on "restoring data" and never completes the job.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.mcdear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a.mcdear Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
recovery, tf101, twrp, twrp 2.5.0.0

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)